Ronald McDonald House Employee Reviews

McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 4, 2017
Great place to start for a first job. Not a job to stay long term. This is an opportunity to gain experience and build skills. Also a great place to build work ethic.
Great company
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 26, 2017
Volunteering for the Ronald McDonald house is very rewarding and fun. Working the Red Heart Ball is my favorite event because all the staff is very nice and help a lot.
An amazing organization
Front Desk Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 17, 2017
I volunteered at the front desk and it was a wonderful experience to be able to contribute to such an important and much needed organization. They always worked well with my schedule and provided very good training.
Productive fun work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKMay 10, 2017
Very welcoming, and sweet staff, things are properly done, very clean facility, loving people, the children there are very well taken care of so they can have a speedy recovery, or just a comfortable stay in general.
Pros
kindness, caring
Cons
size of building
The best place ever
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 10, 2017
I love volunteering here because i got to meet great people the house is awesome met alot of families cheering and very professional i love this place so much
Pros
Beautiful
Cons
No cons
ok place to work
Prep cook/nanny/housekeper (Former Employee) –  Imperial Beach, CAMay 2, 2017
I didn't work here it was more of a volunteer thing and it was ok the type of place u would work if you love kids and like helping people. not al that fast paced but not slow paced neither.
Pros
0.25 cent sodas
Cons
not really for young people
fun place
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCApril 28, 2017
a typical day was amazing.
I learned alot about people's background
There was no hard part about it
I love how everyone was so nice to me
and the workspace was nice
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Volunteer work
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 21, 2017
RMH is a very slow paced environment for volunteers. You help around the house with whatever is needed and come in on your own terms. The staff is very friendly and flexible.
Welcoming
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 4, 2017
The workers and managers here are so friendly and welcoming. I felt like we were a family because we got to know each other so well and they cared so much for my well-being.
Work that matters
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 15, 2017
The best thing about working here is that you are surrounded by the people who your work is helping. Management offers good guidance and there is always something to be doing.
Love what RMH stands for.
NWO. Family Services Manager/Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 14, 2017
Love what RMH stands for. The families in need here are wonderful to work with and truly appreciate what is done here. Management here is a bit to be desired but all in all I think its a great place to work.
Volunteer
Volunteering (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 12, 2017
Volunteer work at the Ronald McDonald house consisted of "breakfast on the go" meal prep and dinner, for parents whose children are seeking treatment.
great person, honest and responsible
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 22, 2017
Between co-worker we had a committee where we meet every two weeks and plan event for us,like get a cake for birthdays, plant all holidays event like bring food for lunch. A typical day always busy. A very culture place many different nationality great experience learning about other cultures.Management were very considerate and
professional. the most enjoyable part of my job was when we had events with the children.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
2 hour ride going to work and 2 hour from work daily
Lovely place
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 20, 2017
The people that volunteer here are fantastic and they do it out of the goodness of their heart. They are a small community and they all like to work together and make sure the patients at the childrens hospital and their families are well taken care of.
Volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 26, 2017
Cooked meals for the people of Ronald McDonald house. Many sick people there so we did our best to provide a meal for them two years in a row
Fun and fulfilling place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCDecember 29, 2016
fast pace but worth it! You learn different ways to communicate with families who are going through a tough time in their lives. The management was fantastic! They really work with you to help you have the hours that work best for you.
Productive, fun, and educational
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 29, 2016
Productive, fun, and educational. Cleaned Rooms & hallways, did laundry, participated in events for kids. I learned a lot about the effects that critical injuries and health problems have on other members of the patients family. Volunteering there has helped me to appreciate life and have compassion for others.
fun place and a great way to add things to your resume!
Community Service Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 17, 2016
I loved working here!
The staff was friendly, and I loved meeting new people.
the was nothing hard about the job, but I enjoyed baking goodies for the families there.
Loving and caring worplace
house operations manager (Current Employee) –  529 Moye Blvd Greenville, NCDecember 14, 2016
A typical day at work includes talking to various people from Vidant Medical Center, taking donations, taking referrals, light maintenance, talking to families, just basic communication. I have learned so much about what the Ronald McDonald House stands for, I really love what I do here. I enjoy the co workers and the families. The hardest part is seeing the families at their worst when it comes down to their children. The job is not really hared at all, It is a very easy job.
Pros
My staff
Cons
Not to many, Maybe just families when they are very ill and upset, but I understand why.
Love it!
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 2, 2016
This company is a great company to work for. Employers are very caring, and they genuinely care for these children. Awesome vibe.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ronald McDonald House. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6