RONCO Employee Reviews

Worked there as a tech for 5 years.
Technician III (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYMarch 18, 2017
Worst company I ever worked for. I was a skilled technician with over 30 years experience on the Nortel/Avaya product line. No raises in 5 years. They brought me on because they knew I had a loyal customer base who would follow me. No one gets raises. No tech support during call outs you're on your own. Bosses operate out of fear and intimidation. A few chosen tech get training but not all. They hired a younger tech for less 6 months later I was laid off I'm sure it was because how much more I was making than they paid him. I bought a new car on Friday they laid me off the following Monday. No severance, they did not pay me my 3 weeks vacation or any of my paid sick days on the books. Cheap, cheap outfit. Stay away!!!!
Pros
Get to take your company vehicle home.
Cons
No training, no raises, cutting on call pay, taking away health benefits.
Fun place to be over all
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAFebruary 21, 2017
I was a temp there and I was pregnant and the time so there was no job security , I was making about $10 an hour at that time which was almost 10 yrs ago. It could be hard at time answering call and listening to people yell and complain, on the upside the my fellow co-workers were the best and it was an inventive and happy work environment.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
no job security
Great building block job
Lead Industrial Electrician (Former Employee) –  Mehoopany, PAMay 8, 2016
I gained a lot of experience with commercial and industrial wiring practices. I met a lot of interesting people while working for this company,
Would have been better if i got avancement and not be held back!
Warehouse Clerk, Shipping & Receiving (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 6, 2015
I Felt like there was a certinent Management Figure would hold employees back from advancement with the Company, other then That i enjoyed being Chalenged doing my work.
One place to another
Rigger (Former Employee) –  Lake Winola, PANovember 16, 2013
Have car and tools will travel. Place is being bought out. Have fun.