Roney and Company is a Financial Planning firm that specializes in the areas of Wealth Accumulation and Estate Planning for high net worth families and closely-held corporations.
For over 33 years, Roney & Company has provided individuals and business owners with tax-free growth and tax-free distributions so they can leverage their current financial success and pass it on to future generations without affecting their current and future lifestyle.
Our specialty is tax planning, specifically in the areas of Wealth Accumulation and Estate Planning for high net-worth families and closely held corporations. Having developed strong alliances with our agencies and carriers over the years, we help our clients achieve the highest returns on their investment dollar. Further, by embracing industry specific technology early on, garnering strategy network partnerships, Roney & Company maintains a strong and competitive edge in the financial service marketplace.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A “Can Do” attitude, backed by strong attention to detail and organization in addition to timely and accurate delivery of work.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- An excellent team player.
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a high degree of customer focus, be willing to assume personal accountability for their work and actions, and possess strong ethical and moral standards.
- Previous experience in a privately owned company, preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the process of creating travel arrangements and itineraries
- Take meeting minutes for distribution, track and follow-up on action items
- Follow up with others on actions assigned to them
- Independently provide solutions to opportunities as they surface throughout the day
- Prepare and edit written communication based on multiple sources, including verbal dictation and discussions with multiple parties.
- Conduct research in a range of subjects using the web and other methods to obtain information, analyze data and prepare reports and documents
- Read and analyze incoming communications, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
Education and/or Experience:
- Experience assisting C-level or above.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Excellent typing and computer skills with a strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook. Apple a plus.
- Typing 60 wpm; highly proficient shorthand or fast notes required.
- Weekend work is rarely required, but individual should be available to work overtime when necessary.
Roney & Company offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Along with competitive salary, the company offers medical, dental, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan.