Must be a Student or Recent graduate in a marketing or business program
Phoenix Local Applicants Only
The purpose of this position is to assist with marketing materials, campaigns, social media, follow-ups and any other platforms and channels needed. This position performs a variety of general administrative duties as well as analytical and support functions in support of the marketing department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow-up, research and data collection received by various means including phone, e-mail, and in person visits.
- Contribute to writing, editing and fact checking for online content, marketing materials, etc.
- Maintaining and administrating social media platforms.
- Support the Marketing Department with administrative tasks.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of marketing events and campaigns.
Perform additional duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ideal candidate is pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, or a related discipline with fundamental knowledge of writing, and editing.
- Superb written and oral skills, excellent organizational skills, flexibility, able to multi-task, and deliver under times of pressure are required.
- Comfortable and able to interface with customers and clients with a high degree of professionalism, both in person and on the phone.
- Candidate must be capable of working independently.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications is necessary as the applicant will be asked to document and generate copy on all platforms of marketing (Excel, Power Point, etc).
Previous experience working in an office setting is preferred.
Indeed - 20 months ago
- 30+ days ago