ROOFING SUPPLY GROUP

ROOFING SUPPLY GROUP United States Employee Reviews

Summary
CONVEYOR DELIVERY CREWMAN (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLNovember 28, 2014
Great co workers. Management is sincere and usually in great mood. Very enjoyable to be working with product and customers directly. Set your own pace on the job. Easy going work schedule. Usually stress free.
very enjoyable while it lasted
Inside Sales and Support Associate (Former Employee), cincinnati, ohioSeptember 18, 2014
RSG was a good place to work, I found the people to be friendly and helpful also it provided a clean and safe work environment.
Taking good care of customers was very important to the employees and it reflected back upon us with repeat business and a loyal customer base. When problems or issues did arise as they often do in a service / distribution environment especially in construction, management was always supportive in stepping up to help resolve problems or issues.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the cooperative atmosphere and the often sit down lunches with the staff, and the opportunity to learn new skills and work with caring and respectful people and be myself without having to try to impress people with a fabricated image to earn their acceptance.
Wonderful corporation
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJune 22, 2014
Cons: each branch is ran differnetly!
I found that RSG was a wonderful corporation to work within. Lots of room for growth and ideas were taken into consideration. I would work for RSG at anytime in the future!

That all being said this position as billing specialist was very hard for me as I was filling in for another for a short time, therefore could not grow, take on additional responsibilities and found myself bored with many hours of no work to be found. This was very difficult as I was used to dealing with many responsibilities within the corporation and my previous position with RSG in Denver.
Great Place to Work
Area Sales Representative- Residential - Oklahoma (Former Employee), Oklahoma CityFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: the people at roofing supply group
Cons: very competitive business not for everyone
Overall Roofing Supply Group is a great place to work. The management has an effective plan and they are supportive in assisting you achieve your goals as well as theirs.
Good Job
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee), Jackson, MSFebruary 6, 2014
Loved this job, great working environment. Friendly coworker and steady pay increases.
Productive just depending on the season.
Internship (Current Employee), Martinez, CASeptember 5, 2013
Enjoyed my internship, i got to know more about roofing supplies while also working in the office. Co-workers were very helpful in what tasks were to be done. The hardest part of the job was fitting in all scheduled truck loads to the desired time of customers. The best part of the job was the work flow was easy and convenient. Nothing too complicated.
Good place
File Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 9, 2013
I worked as a file clerk. I was in charge of ordering the supplies and dealing with the mail as well as filing paper work. I learned how to deal with customer and vendors. My co-workers helped me by teaching my how to do A/P and some A/R. I loved this job. I enjoyed working with the accounting department.
Roofing Supply Group
Inside Sales Manager (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 25, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: heavy work load
Work day is 7 am - 4 pm Monday through Friday.
A set up Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Quotes, Customer Service, and Inventory.
Managed very well, Manager is well respected and open to suggestions.
Co-workers are very helpful and kind to work with.
Time management.
Meeting and helping people.
Very productive and results driven business
Account Manager (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 25, 2013
Good company to work for and they take care of their people. They always strive to be the best in all aspects of the business.
GOOD COMPANY GOOD PEOPLE TOO.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: cookouts, company gettogethers for you and your familly.
Cons: healthcare benifits
GREAT EMPLOYEES TO WORK WITH. MANAGEMENT TEAM WONDERFUL ALWAYS TOOK THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU.LET YOU DO YOUR JOB AND MAKE CHANGES IF SAFETY WASNT AND ISSUE TO MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER..
GOOD COMPANY GOOD PEOPLE TOO.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: cookouts, company gettogethers for you and your familly.
Cons: healthcare benifits
To transport roofing supplies venndors
Driver (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 28, 2012
A typical day included pre/trip truck load truck m/product for deleivery.I learn to be safe.The coworkers work seperatly but as a unit.the hardest part of the job was to drive a 53ft.trailer through a small nabhorhood.Best part of the job was knowing the job was done right.Management was ok.

About ROOFING SUPPLY GROUP

At RSG, we distribute a wide range of commercial and residential roofing, siding, windows, and doors throughout the southeastern – Read more

ROOFING SUPPLY GROUP Salaries