Summary: Rosa Mexicano Restaurants, a successful, full-service casual fine dining restaurant group with fifteen locations on the east and west coasts, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant for our growing team. The Executive Assistant will provide organizational, logistical and administrative support to our CFO. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for investor relations, licensing agreements, office management and other projects.
Duties as assigned:
- Support investor relations, which include preparing monthly Board communication, coordinating semi-annual dividend mailings, maintaining shareholder database and files, as well as general communication as necessary.
- Assist with real estate, new LLC documents & other corporate communication
- Create and maintain corporate calendars and schedules for liquor licenses, health permits, business permits and licenses, etc. Coordinate paperwork as needed.
- Purchase order tracking and management of office expenses including office supplies, postage, phone expenses, etc.
- Manage general phone line, sort daily mail and ensure general upkeep of the office
The ideal candidate will be incredibly organized and personable. They will be a problem solver with a desire to learn and grow within the company. They will have a bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of administrative experience
Follow this link to apply: http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?nl=1&k=Apply&j=oWefXfw6&s=EA_-_Corp