Duties and Responsibilities
- Present historic information to the ticketed guest at Roscoe Village in a fun atmosphere. The information will be given in guided tours or individual building interpretations. They are required to demonstrate selected historic crafts.
- Maintains equipment and costumes essential to the performance of ones duties and reports a need for repairs.
- Treats guests courteously and answers questions related to the presentation/demonstration, or contents of the Living History Buildings.
- Honors scheduling commitments unless change request is approved.
- Maintains warm, hospitable guest relations at all times.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Incumbent needs to possess good communication skills and the ability to learn and retain a great deal of information.
- Frequent walking, bending, and stooping.
- Frequent variable shift work, including weekends and evenings.
- This position is only seasonal.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
The Roscoe Village Foundation, a not-for-profit organization, operates the restoration project as an educational and historical site through...