Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology United States Employee Reviews

A great place for aquiring an Engineering Degree
CSSE-120 Teachers Assistant (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: i"m learning and helping at the same time.
Cons: none that i can think of.
A perfect place to become an engineer. The atmosphere is what all schools should be like.

At times the classes I need to help will be going on after my own are over and I can't leave early on breaks.
Working at Rose
Assistant Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INDecember 15, 2014
Pros: learn new skills, good work environment
Cons: administration can be shortsighted
The staff is awesome as well as the faculty.

Working alongside other students, you get to know each other well and have fun during your shift. The staff are supportive of our work and allow plenty of time for us to see professors when we need to.
Awesome school, great faculty
Assistant Lab Technician (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INOctober 11, 2014
I work with students and faculty to set up labs and tutor basic engineering skills.
Fast-paced collaborative environment
Chemistry Stockroom Assistant (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INJune 29, 2014
My typical day would be spent in the laboratory running experiments, but I learned a lot about experimental design and data interpretation. I always had very good management, and my performance expectations were always very clear. Most of my co-workers were easy to get along with and didn't cause any loss of productivity.

The hardest part of the job was getting everything done on time.
However, the job was very rewarding because I was learning something new every single day.
Wonderful job that is flexible with my schedule.
Homework Hotline Tutor (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INNovember 17, 2013
Pros: good pay and flexible hours.
Cons: kids/parents who call in can be annoying.
Homework Hotline is a privately run tutor call line where anyone in the United States can call about a homework question. I typically work behind a desk with a headset on, with a white board in front of me, helping the person or persons work through there homework problem. They can ask me as many questions as they like as long as it pertains to school. The atmosphere is relaxing to work in because if I do not know how to solve a question, then I can ask thirty other fellow homework hotline employees if they know how to solve the problem.
Research at school
Co-Author and Researcher (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INOctober 6, 2013
Puzzling photos and find out the target asteroid.
Transferring data into frequency domain to find out the period of the asteroid.
RHIT is a great school to go to
Assistive Medication Bottle Opener (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INApril 9, 2012
They are currently ranked #1 in the nation for schools who offer engineering degrees with the highest degree offered is a Master's Degree.
Student
Student (Former Employee), Terre HauteMarch 7, 2012
I learned a lot of good engineering principles at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.