Rose International Employee Reviews

very relaxed
File clerk (Former Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 20, 2017
I like working for there very nice enviorment . The people thee were very nice. I had my own space . nothing was rushed everything was done in a timley mannor
They are a temp agency
Planner II - temporary contractor (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTSeptember 15, 2017
They send you where work is needed to be done. The staff I have dealt with there have been very rude by not answering my phone calls whenI needed information about payroll and other things. They also don't reply to my emails. I learned that I will not work for a temp agency unless I absolutely have to because its my last resort.
good job placement
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 6, 2017
i worked at the bmv i enjoyed it i liked the job i needed a job and the company offered me one at the time when i needed some money yes i would refer the company rose international to anyone who was seeking employment
Terrible Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 4, 2017
This is a good company to work for if you are in desperate need of employment. It is a temporary company, with minimal support. The pay is awful, and i would not recomend this company.
Temp Employee
Insurance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lehigh Valley, PASeptember 1, 2017
Good place. Not enough LV jobs. They don't get background checks back in time. The main recruiter person seems too busy to be effective to job seekers.
Good HEDIS work
HEIDS Abstractor, RN (Former Employee) –  Work from homeSeptember 1, 2017
This is an agency who Contracted me to an RN HEDIS position, so benefits were not the greatest, but pay was excellent!

Training was Wonderful! Learning process is very accommodating.

Lots of deadlines,details, changing priorities, but work from home, so I loved it : )

Starts part time and works into full time, lasting just a few months, but that is the beauty of it.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
High cost, low benefits health insurance
Contractor For Rose International
contractor for Safeco Insurance (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake waAugust 31, 2017
Rose was a decent employer , I was a contractor for Safeco Insurance, The Job was ok, they treated their contractors not well and expected alot from us. We were underpaid and didnt get any benifits or overtime . I worked less than 40 hrs a week, When my contract ended they weren't very willing to help me find another job
Cons
not alot of communication
Challenging but fair.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOAugust 28, 2017
Working at Rose International was a great experience. It was challenging but fair. My boss was by far the best boss I have ever worked for. He was supportive and really wants to see his all of his team members succeed.
Pros
Great schedule, fair compensation, great management
Cons
Health benefits could be better.
good vendng machines
Customer Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Weldon Spring, MOAugust 28, 2017
own desk computer, head phones, no sharing anything. multiple bathrooms, nice managers, cold environment , u can eat at your desk, some stupidity, no paid off days or vacy days or sick days, no 401k
Good
Temp (Current Employee) –  North Charlotte, NCAugust 13, 2017
Good company to work for. Sight unseen they are based in another state but manage to keep employees up to date with information regarding work related tasks.
Temp job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOAugust 12, 2017
I had various assignments so the ones I did have were good working environment. The only complaint was the assignments were so far away for travel .
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hardly any assignments
Was a contractor
Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAAugust 2, 2017
They were straightforward about getting me into a position and HR was super helpful and responsive to any questions I had. Would work with them again.
Pros
HR does a great job
Great company to work for
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJuly 30, 2017
Great company to deal with. Benefits were provided but not payed by company. Great two years no issues. Any issues were fixed with just a phone call. Good company to work for.
August 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy that you had a positive experience working with Rose. Our employees are important to us. If you are ready for your next assignment, visit our website at www.roseIT.com/hotjobs.

Go company to work for.
Training Developer (Current Employee) –  Chester, VAJuly 28, 2017
Great company to work for employee job retention is a focal point. The work day allows for breaks and a scheduled lunch. The only setback is that no vacation time is accrued.
August 3, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your time working with Rose. We are here to help you throughout your assignment. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

This is a Temporary Company
Planner (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 17, 2017
They found a good job for me when i first started, but after the training they don't tell you everything till you are already on the job. Then it is too late.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
July 24, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact our Candidate Care Team at (636) 812-4000.

good place
Office Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Plains, MOJuly 13, 2017
I Like it but id like to get on full time with the state. they are caring and like your feed back on the work, some times hard to get hold of but when you do they help you with what ever you need
July 25, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a positive experience working with Rose International.

Contracting company for known resources
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 8, 2017
I worked for Rose as a passthrough arrangement for contracts where I was being brought in by a previous employer. The folks as Rose were professional and the overhead in administration and cost was relatively low.
July 20, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your time working with the Rose Team.

Great company to work for
Sr Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJuly 7, 2017
Rose International was the first company I worked from when returning from an 18 month deployment to Iraq. They were very accommodating and a real joy to work for.
July 20, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time working with Rose. It is our honor to help veterans find employment with Rose and our clients.

Credit card processing company
PACT Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJuly 6, 2017
log into the computer with my security password, set p systems and began making calls to member about interest in setting up credit cards. We had a script but it was not verbatim. We had to cold call to business owners and persuade them to switch to our company. When they accepted the offer, we would enter in their machine to customize then we sent out their request to have it shipped. When customers received equipment thy would call in and we would program it.
Pros
Enjoyed helping customers with there issues
Cons
original Job description was not what my job functions actually were
July 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Your Rose Recruiter is always available if you have any questions during your assignment. If you are ready for your next job, visit our website at www.roseIT.com.

good team
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJuly 1, 2017
they were amazing, so sad I had to leave. The staff was amazing, the call center flow was professional. The pay was beyond great and they worked around my schedule as needed. Benefits were great as well.
July 20, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rose International. Our community is ready to answer.