Rose International

Rose International Employee Reviews

Good job
Greenhouse Technician (Former Employee), Creve Coeur, MOMay 9, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: No Job Security
This is a very good job for a new college graduate. Negotiate your salary more than what they initially offer. This job is good.
Friendly company
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 27, 2015
Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: Low pay
Great group of people to work with. Compensation is low. Overall, good experience. Great training, supportive staff and supervisors
enjoyable place to work
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOApril 17, 2015
I would working on invoicing and aging of my 35 accounts.
My immediate supervisors and co-workers were wonderful to work with. I learned how to deal with unpaid bills and how business work with other business to supply services for companies.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with the work that I was capable of doing be out-sourced.
Most enjoyable part of the job was learning and my co-workers
Great group of people to spend your day with
On-Boarding Specialist (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOApril 14, 2015
I loved everyone that I worked with. Everyday there was something new to learn or new to teach someone. The director worked along side us and didn't treat us like we were beneath her. The contractors were fun and interesting and I always felt bad when i couldn't help them but they were always understanding.
typing, filing, answer phone, faxes, dictation transcription
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Never know when assisgnment might end
Cons: Timing
Positions vary, assignment far and few, pay scale is low. You can be hired for one position but expected to do thing out of the job description.
I learned a lot about the foreclosure aspect of home loans.
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee), Fort WorthMarch 4, 2015
Pros: there was a lot of work, and we were always busy. ot!
Cons: always waiting to be laid off, as a contractor.
I started as part of the MERS Validation team(we proofread documents before they were sent to sign,) then I was moved to the OCC Lookback team. We looked for title documents for previously foreclosed loans to be sure that they were all there, and the loan was foreclosed legally.
Great co-workers, but very cheap company, pay is low and benefits are high!
Recruiter/HR Assistant (contract) (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: no real pros, only that is wasnt horrible to go to work due to the people who worked there.
Cons: pay, benefits, and on holidays you have to use your vacation days to be paid.
Standard Recruiter duties from day to day. Co-workers were great and fun to work with. Owners are very cheap and are from India they don't compensate you for work done. They pay about $3 short of what an average recruiter should be paid, and their benefits for a single person were outrageous and barely covered anything.
Contractors
Lockbox Associate (Former Employee), Jonesboro, GAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: quick placement
Cons: slow reassignment
Good place to go when looking for work. Job experience depends on placement. the job in which I was placed requirements did not match the task requested. That is the fault of the company not Rose. When I called to let them know, my agent told me it would look bad on him if I didn't stay at my placement and procrastinated reassigning me. In the end I quit and have not used the service since.
Good Temporary Agency
Administrative Assistant I Temp (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good company to start with when re-entrying the market
Good company to work with as a temp.

It was a temp position for a few months I enjoyed the work and the staff for the most part.
Temp Agency
Kana Pilot (Former Employee), Farmington, CTFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: great third party
Cons: need full time opportunities
A typical day at work was consitant working in the mail department pretty much piece work a quota was made and quality controled
I learned that there are are so much mail pieces that are important to be delivered and so many address locations for one home owner
my managers were very friendly and helpful we had a great group of people working great together and got along well the hardest part of the job was not having one it was a temporary position and the most enjoyable part of the job is that we did have fun events as well that were actually geared towards work wich were great to have we worked while having fun as well
IT contingent staffing for woman/minority owned firm
Associate Director - National Accounts IT (Former Employee), Chesterfield MOJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: health insurance benefits
Led a team of 29 account managers and recruiters for IT staffing. Single point of contact for Fortune 500 companies. Day consisted of leading team to assist our clients and consultants in IT temporary (typically 1-5 years) positions.
Productive and rewarding workplace
Verizon Bulk HOA Service Specialist (Current Employee), Weldon Springs, MoJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: schedule
Cons: contract
Rose International/Verizon is an amazing place to work and to gain experience. Everyone is nice and professional. The hours that I work are flexible, and my manager is understanding when there are hours I am unable to work.
Atentativeness
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Bloomfield, CTJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: on time paying
Cons: health benifets
Good company to work for always looking to get assignments for me
Good Temp referrals
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: faceless
I was on contract to Kaiser so I only worked with the recruitment staff. They were always helpful and responsive.
Communication and the details of it
Software Specialist/Programmer/Prod Oncall Primary (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOJanuary 21, 2015
Positives:
Very little day to day interaction (as a contract placement firm should be unless there's an issue)
Very reliable pay schedule with no worries of "am I going to be paid this time around"
Handled client to contractor complaints very effectively with little involvement with the contractor
Willingness to work with the employee to solve business & personal issues
Their staff are very easy to talk to and fairly easy going while maintaining a professional attitude

Negatives:
Very stubborn with their non-compete agreement in allowing a former employee go to work for a competitor to earn a living to pay bills with
NO advance warning for termination of employment (I get it...it's a contract, but still there should be a hint of professional courtesy)
Payroll department does not handle information in an efficient manner...keep an eye on your pay stubs. They will never catch the mistake unless you do and let them know
Great Company to work for
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee), New Albany, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: perfect company
Excellent company to work and manager was very knowledgeable
AT&T Mobility Development
SENIOR QUALITY TESTER (Current Employee), Bothell, WAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: people, excellent management team
Cons: no anything in the way of amenities at this or any at&t facility that i have seen.
Contracted by rose International to work at AT&T in Bothell, WA doing mobile device software development. The people made this a good work environment, Management was exceptional. the facilities were lackluster at best.
I was a contrator
Property Preservation Specialist I (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 16, 2014
This company I have nothing nice to say. I could never get a person to talk too. They would never return my calls, if I had any issues.
Growing staffig agnecy with national accounts
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 15, 2014
Rose International was a fast paced staffing agency who had nation-wide accounts.
Professional work place and fun place to work
MLO-Senior Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MIDecember 11, 2014
Pros: short lunch and was able to leave early
Cons: great health care benefits
I would receive reports in the morning that I would work from. Once I finished my reports I would get more work from my manager. The day would go by fast due to we had a lot of busy work. Our manager would have surprise games that we would play once a day to break us up from our day to day job duties.

1 2 3 4 5

About Rose International

Since 1996, Rose International's Federal Team has provided in-depth solution capability to its customers. We understand the challenges – Read more