Rose Medical Center Employee Reviews

Surgical Tech- Front Desk
Surgical Technologist & Administration (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 1, 2017
Working for Rose was fun and exciting. Creating families that are coming together is an unexplainable feeling. The nurses and doctors were usually in a good mood no matter the hour of the schedule. Fast paced and stressful situations did arise however I was able to continue to achieve calmness for the patients there.
very Good
Laboratory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 9, 2017
Well organized and Excellent Doctors and Staff to work with. Laboratory staff fast and knowledgeable. Alwways had trainers ready to troubleshoot problems and patient concerns. Good work enviroment
Friendly staff and Rose family community, could do things more efficiently, and encourage leadership
Dietetic Technician, Registered (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 3, 2017
Contracted Sodexo for dining services and nutrition, had difficulty hiring and keeping management positions. Hospital administration was not very approachable, open-minded, or supportive to leaders.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80220September 11, 2017
I worked a part time carpe diem position. A typical day was to fix and load food carts. Delivered food trays to patients. Wait 1 hour and then went to pick up food trays. Rinse and load dishes into the Dishwasher. Hours I worked were 3.5 hours 5 days a week from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. I enjoyed working with my fellow co-workers.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
did not have a full time position available
staff are not a team
RN (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 6, 2017
Management was not supportive. Staff members were condescending and rude. Left alone many times when I needed help with absolutely no support. Bad part of town. I had my car broken into in the parking garage.
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 24, 2017
What makes working at Rose so great? You have an amazing boss that really cares about you and understands that you have a life outside of work. There is no night shift day shift aggression, and everyone gets along. The doctors and nurses appreciate you and respect you as an asset to the team.
Tranport patient and customer service.
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 23, 2017
Pretty good worker.able to help patient beyond my expectation.very willing to do extra work,cover any shift if need it.help translate for customer who speak french or spanish.
profesional management
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 31, 2017
I like work with Rose Medical Center because they have good management and they work like team I think is very important if you feel in you work like one person.
Mee
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 21, 2017
Benfits k mgmt hard to work with .not enough teamwork.mgt hard to communicate with.over worked not enough coverage to do work.stocking ,cashier doing delivery twice a week..nice to communicate with certain employees. Meeting different customers and patients.
Pros
Yes free lunch
Cons
Not enough team work.
Lovely place to work
Medical technologist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 27, 2017
Really loved working part-time at Rose Medical Center. My supervisor worked with me to create a schedule that worked around my kids. If I didn't receive another job offer, I may still be there!
Pros
Supervisor working with my schedule
Rose cares for their employees
Exercise Physiologist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 21, 2017
They are well-organized and encourage their employees to take pride in their work. Unlike some other companies, they actually provide a good culture and incentive for employees to want to do their best. All of my patients have nothing but great things to say about Rose as well.
Amazing place to work
Unit Coordinator/Registrar (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 10, 2017
Rose is an amazing place to work. Their care so much about their patients and their employees, and it shows on the many awards that they win. My managers were always willing to help out whenever necessary.
Productive,
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 13, 2017
A typical work day, very productive, teamwork, calling out to insurance companies. Ensuring all patient are required to have procedures. Working with Director's, Managers and Financial counselors.
Pros
You can wear jeans
Cons
I honestly don't have any
Productive and fun workplace with a great staff and management.
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 22, 2016
• Coordinated a multi-faceted clinical office
• Assisted patients, patients’ families, referring physicians, and third party carriers to resolve patient related issues
• Explained various types of medical insurance to patients and worked with the different vendors
• Answered phone, triage calls, relayed messages, and greeted visitors
• Translated and assisted non-English speaking patients; managed patients’ record using eClinicalWorks (ECW)
Great hospital that provides excellent patient care and job growth
Cat Scan Technologist (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 6, 2015
I enjoy working at Rose Medical Center. High emphasis on patient care, great working environment, excellent management and a great place for career advancement.
great place to work
RMC ADMISSIONS PATIENT ACCESS REP (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 30, 2015
I learned a lot in central cashiering from my co workers. There was a lot of training and they has a lot of activities for employees to participate in.
Prn
Dietetic Technician (Former Employee) –  denverOctober 14, 2015
Enjoyed working at Rose Medical except the prn hours were not sufficient to my schedule and income expectations. After being offered a full time position the pay would be 3.50 less than before because of the health benefits.
Pros
Constant learning
Cons
income after fulltime
Relaxed atmosphere and fun.
Transcriptionist/Editor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 30, 2015
My position was part time working three days a week. This was a hospital setting but so laid back. This is where I was taught to be an editor/scribe. The dictation was voice recognition and we edited the reports to make sure they stayed in context, corrected punctuation and verified patient information before uploading the report. Medical transcription in some cases has advanced to voice, so this brought in my other skills in anatomy and physiology. Quite different from transcribing from voice. I am grateful for that experience. Management was easy to approach and did everything they could to keep things running smoothly.
Excellent nursing care is provided to all patients!
Business Development - Special Projects Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 8, 2015
The nursing care provided to patients is outstanding - from the Emergency Department to the Surgery Department. The nursing staff is dedicated to their profession and their patients.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denver CoMay 27, 2015
Monitored patients on Oncology unit.
'Provided instructions on various issues like what precautions should be taken for CA patients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rose Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Rose Medical Center Reviews by Location