Rosellini Scientific has an unpaid internship opening for an E-Commerce Engineer / Digital Advertising Specialist. This person will apply education in advertising, marketing, computer information systems and E-Commerce platforms to implement strategies that drive business growth and meet customer needs. The E-Commerce engineer will align Rosellini Scientifics’ online presence with our overall organizational strategy. We are looking for high-energy people with positive, proactive attitudes that can help us grow and expand our medical equipment sales division. Internship could lead to a full-time position for the right candidate.
- Daily testing of the website main operations
- Design and Implement the digital marketing program
- Create and post to social media
- Create and Drip product advertisements
- Maintain product content utilizing a content management system.
- Responsible for product attribute accuracy, searchable keywords, digital assets, marketing copy and overall online content.
- Work with vendors to improve product content.
- Constantly monitor online data accuracy and issues.
- Continually monitor and adjust product metadata to improve search capabilities and online shopping experiences.
- Analyze current enterprise data processes and recommend new procedures to control and maintain data accuracy across the company.
- Analyze competitor product offerings to identify potential increases to profitability, including new products and pricing changes.
- Provide administrative and content development web site support
- Create web descriptions for new product.
- Keep record of the website changes and promotions
- Support the order fulfillment process
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with E-Commerce platforms and tools (shopping carts, promotion engines, cross-sell and search engine optimization)
- Strong web acumen with an intense desire for innovation.
- Familiar with web analytic tools and promotional planning and execution.
- Experience with web design
- Knowledge of applicable web performance benchmarks
- Experience using a content management system preferred.
- Product development experience preferred (i.e. identification of new products, competitive analysis, sell price strategy)
- Marketing and advertising campaign development experience preferred (i.e. catalog layout, web, print media, promotional advertising)
- Product taxonomy experience preferred.
- Individual must possess strong comprehensive PC skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook products). Must have ability to work quickly and accurately under time constraints and against deadlines. In addition, must possess analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills, be a self starter, have the ability to troubleshoot, be detail oriented, and have the ability to communicate (verbal and written).
- Ability to work across departments.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; and minimum of two years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with Joomla, Virtumart, Zoho CRM and drip email marketing a plus
Indeed - 19 months ago