Rosen Hotels & Resorts

Rosen Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Beneficial and Conducive Work Environment
Security Guard (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 7, 2015
Pros: Great Health Care, Numerous Health-Based Classes/Activities
We as Security normally survey the property for complete intel and insight into its present state. Included in our daily routine is the direction of traffic and removal of litter/debris. You will learn about employing proper radio and phone etiquette. Additionally, you will be required to take Bloodborne Pathogen classes, CPR Courses, and general health and well-being courses to ensure that you will assist the guests and your associates with the utmost care if an emergency were to come up. You are in contact with the guests frequently, so you are constantly learning how to become more patient and increase your interpersonal skills. My associates are very solid, hard-working people who are there to simply do their jobs and be productive members of society just like I am doing. They are grateful to assist you if certain challenges arise, but they want to see that you learn the necessary information presented to you and that you will execute your tasks to a highly optimal level. The hardest part of the job is making sure that everyone stops completely at the security gates, because some people will run through the gates, even if you, the security guard make yourself present to them at the stop sign. The most enjoyable parts of the job are the experiences you gain from being around many different people, the numerous health-based events and running marathons being sponsored by the company, and to top it off, the health benefits and perks you receive for being an employee for this company.
Fun to work with and optimistic, polite, puntual, teamwork person
Reservation Agent (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 14, 2015
I stay productive for extra tasks. I take initiative to assist other when they need help. I received 7 positive guests comments, the guest have described me as being a wonderful, helpful, friendly outstanding phenomenal and easy to understand.
Horrible IT management/directors
IT (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 2, 2014
Pros: the benefits, the pay isn't too bad.
Cons: everything else
There is no work/life balance as a worker, only directors who will grind and berate you every day. There is no job security, as they lead by writing people up even for simple mistakes or wording an email incorrectly. Morale is horrible. The management/directors are ridiculous. Always threatening your job! Assigning a multitude of projects with unrealistic deadlines attached to them and screaming at you if you don't meet the deadlines. Mostly because they had already promised it to upper management before talking to you!
They don't listen even if you tell them what they want will not work and then blame you when it fails. To wit, when Senior management for the properties come down to discuss, the directors blame the people they instructed to 'do it their way'. They are mad when they stay late once in a while, but mad if you don't work several extra hours every day. Which leads to the culture of the company, drudging. Everyone talks about and wants to leave. This IS the worst management groups I've ever had to work for in my entire career. Good luck! Start and end date is false. I only dealt with this company for a few years.
Ok Employer
Guest Relations Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 29, 2014
Ok Employer
Good Benefits
Some opportunity for advancement
Great co-workers
Easy Money, Great coworkers and guests.
Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 30, 2014
Job is fine, weekly checks help. The hours aren't consistent unless youre full time and even then doesnt seem like enough to support ones self on
productive and fun workplace with the best and best management team.
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 13, 2014
working for Rosen and Resorts was like being home with my family.
I had the best time of my life, wonderful guests and co-works.
Best job
Human Resource Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 26, 2013
- Answer incoming calls
- Coordinate associates with seven properties, New Hires, Terminations
- Help and follow up with Associates complaints
- Payroll/Auditing
- Applicant Support, job posting, scheduling interviews, travel arrangements
- Coordinating assessments
- Reference checks, offer letters, drug/background screening, and VISA processing.
- Invoices, Employment verifications, Reports.
Good company
Internet Sales & Marketing (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: d
Cons: s
Its an ok place yo work. just dont work in internet sales. No room for advancement or opportunities.
A great company with lots of opportunity.
Beverage Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: professional people and plenty of room for advancement.
Cons: very strict labor guidelines.
Rosen Hotels & Resorts is a company where there is plenty of room for advancement and growth. They are a professional group who believe in treating the staff and guests with great respect. The properties are well kept and on-going training in thorough. Their non-smoking policy, along with regular random drug testing, helps to insure that the staff are dependable and ready for work at all times.
Priductive and Fun workplace
Corporate Revenue Audit Accountant (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaSeptember 16, 2012
Excellent company to work for. Care about employees health and good benefits. If you want a steady job, one of the best companies to work in Orlando, Florida