Rosen Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

el ambiente es muy bueno no te estresas hay muchos trabajadores que te ayudan
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Rosen plazaJune 8, 2017
Soy muy decidido en el trabajo siempre busco la manera de hacer las cosas cuando se ponen un poco fuera de control siempre mantengo la concentración en lo que hago
Its great except the pay
Hospitality/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 18, 2017
I love the job it was so fun and the job itself was amazing but the pay was horrible and I needed something new. I love the people I work with! The managers are ok not the greatest but I have worked with worst. The benefits are great but I don't use them so to me it was pointless
Great Benefits but...
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 23, 2017
They have their favorites. Overall working the night shift was awesome, but they have their favorites and sometimes it could get annoying and stressful.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Dont get paid enough
Fun place to work. Friendly guest
Host (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 11, 2017
Didn't work there to.long but I liked working there as a host..I got the got through a temporary agency and became a part time employee. The guest were always kind and pleasant and the staff i worked with have been with company money years and seem very happy as well.
Everything was ok
Lobby Manager/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 30, 2016
I was happy at this job. Unfortunately things did not work out due to unforeseen situations. If given an opprotunity I would return
Pros
Management worked together
I love my co-workers!!!
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 28, 2016
I really mean it when I say I love my there isn't a single person at my location that I DON'T like to be with! They really treat you like family and the General Management team is really approachable.
I have been at the front desk for a little over a year and have already received a lot of recognition for my work. This company knows how to make you feel appreciated for a job well done, especially at their annual gala.
The benefits are good, and I enjoy the health incentives like the "Biggest mover" program. It can be very difficult to plan around your work schedule, especially if you work at the front desk. However, my manager is very good about giving me specific days off as long as I tell him in advance.
Be ready to work extra hours since we can be short staffed.
Made so many memories with my "work family" at events like the holiday showcase and the charity challenge. I hope to stay and advance in this company for years to come!!!!
Pros
Good people, good benefits amd recognition
Cons
Unpredictable schedule (sometimes)
A great family atmosphoere
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 6, 2016
Rosen Hotels & Resorts is a place where you can feel at home. People have been here from 5-35 years. If you are looking for a place where you have great benefits and have a family atmosphere, then this is the place for you.
Amazing Culture
Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 26, 2016
An independent Hotel company which provides great benefits to its employees and an amazing culture. Fun Family but professional environment.
Benefits
Cons
Pay Rate
Great company to work for.
Hostess/ Server (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 17, 2016
Rosen Hotels & Resorts offers a great working environment, is very diverse, and makes sure all employees feel like family.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Only in Orlando, Fl
Great
Management (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 9, 2016
Great company to work for. Plenty of benefits and opportunity to move up. Very family friendly. Lots of training for supervisors and managers.
Reservations Data Agent / Security Office/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 30, 2016
team work
learned a lot with different culture
the hardest part of the job was to not have must hollidays and weekends off since the hotels open 24 hours.
the most enjoyable part of the job is the accomplish of the job well done
management have good open doors policy
diversity Co-workers such was great
benefits
Cons
employee parking
Team work type of work place
Guest Relations Mgr, Reservations Mgr (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 19, 2016
Worked for several Rosen properties
I learned reservations, front and back of the house. I
moved up to management. I obtained leadership and management
certificates of completion and was taught excellent leadership skills.
The hardest part of my job was when I was in a leadership role and I had to cut the hours of our staff due to low occupancy levels.
The most enjoyable part of this job was the culture in the workplace
Pros
Benefits and the Ability to grow and learn
Cons
Burn out due to the amount of hours to work expected from leadership
okay place
FRONT DESK AGENT (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2016
Again it's an okay place. Nothing special. Good for gaining experience in hospitality. This requires a lot of words but I do not wish to go into details about my experience here. I didn't care to be here
it is a fun place to work.
HR Floater (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 24, 2015
Every day is a beautiful they at this place. It is very fun to meet people from different culture everyday. The hardest part in a day is when there is a lot of people to serve, but still for people who like being busy, it can be an enjoyable day. We have to make sure that our customer receive outstanding service. working at this place teaching me our important it is to respect, and greeting people, and how it can affect a company who is not taking care of the customer.
Pros
sometime they do give free lunch. friendly place. value respect.
Cons
short break
great place.
Central Reservations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 10, 2015
it was a great place to work, now that i'm gone. I just wished I liked the city more. I really did enjoy my team. the culture of the hotel is still with me. it was a policy to speak to everyone on the halls and I carry that with me everywhere.
Hard job but fun
Banquets Set-up (Current Employee) –  Rosen PlazaOctober 13, 2015
I work as banquet set up. To be honest it is not an easy job. Hard work requiring a lot of lifting. But in all it is a good job with great hours and steady paychecks. Co-workers and management are great which makes it a fun job to have
Pros
Good hours, Experience learned, Good group of people
Cons
Very hard work, Tiredness
An Enjoyable Place to Work
Cashier/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 8, 2015
Rosen Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is a very enjoyable place to work. I find the most enjoyable part of the job is the friendliness of the staff. They are very helpful to new associates and to the guest. I have learned a great deal from my co-workers, as well as, my managers. They are always eager to provide help and feedback to any task I inquire about.
Pros
Teamwork and bonuses
Cons
Low season/down time months
Walk the Walk
Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 11, 2015
This company expects a high standard of service from its associates. Yet, they take care of their associates more than any other company I have interacted with anywhere else.
Beneficial and Conducive Work Environment
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 7, 2015
We as Security normally survey the property for complete intel and insight into its present state. Included in our daily routine is the direction of traffic and removal of litter/debris. You will learn about employing proper radio and phone etiquette. Additionally, you will be required to take Bloodborne Pathogen classes, CPR Courses, and general health and well-being courses to ensure that you will assist the guests and your associates with the utmost care if an emergency were to come up. You are in contact with the guests frequently, so you are constantly learning how to become more patient and increase your interpersonal skills. My associates are very solid, hard-working people who are there to simply do their jobs and be productive members of society just like I am doing. They are grateful to assist you if certain challenges arise, but they want to see that you learn the necessary information presented to you and that you will execute your tasks to a highly optimal level. The hardest part of the job is making sure that everyone stops completely at the security gates, because some people will run through the gates, even if you, the security guard make yourself present to them at the stop sign. The most enjoyable parts of the job are the experiences you gain from being around many different people, the numerous health-based events and running marathons being sponsored by the company, and to top it off, the health benefits and perks you receive for being an employee for this company.
Pros
Great Health Care, Numerous Health-Based Classes/Activities
Fun to work with and optimistic, polite, puntual, teamwork person
Reservation Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 14, 2015
I stay productive for extra tasks. I take initiative to assist other when they need help. I received 7 positive guests comments, the guest have described me as being a wonderful, helpful, friendly outstanding phenomenal and easy to understand.