Rosenboom Employee Reviews

Steady work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHApril 22, 2017
I enjoyed my work and was confident it would be steady.Every day was challenging, the hardest part of the job was young people who do not come to work regularly. I thoroughly enjoyed working with my employees.
not a friendly environment
Tool Room Machinist (Current Employee) –  Spirit Lake, IAMarch 22, 2017
They are not will to here how to improve anything. Everyone feels that they are the smartest around. Not willing to listen to any suggestions. You won't be respected until you have at least 15years of service in. If you don't know anything about machining rhis would be a great job! Id you have a desire to learn and grow...go somewhere else.
Pros
Never found one
Cons
Too many to list.
Good company to work for.
Tester/Assembler, Lathe Operator (Current Employee) –  Spirit Lake, IAJanuary 4, 2016
I ran a test station and a lathe building hydraulic cylinders. Good place to work and great people to work with. Great benefits. Short lunch break.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short lunch break
Great place to advance with hard work.
CNC Supervisor and Mazak Programmer (Former Employee) –  Spirit Lake, IANovember 18, 2013
Excellent benefits and potential for advancement. Learned how to lead people in a atmosphere that was positive. Lots of opportunity for overtime.
Pros
LIFT program, medical insurance, advancement opportunity.
Cons
Long hours and lack of skilled employees