Rosendin Electric Employee Reviews

Company who promised and did not support
Welder/Designer (Former Employee) –  Manor, TXJanuary 26, 2016
fixing mistakes from planners and their designs; try showing how the designs/schematics would not work - told to do it anyway. then I'd have to re modify to fit into box/cabling arrangement. Co-workers worked together moderately. Upper management had no clue. Had to teach, show, assist, co-workers and my boss on a daily/weekly basis.
When the company bought the original company, promises were made and not fulfilled. IT's sad to see longtime companies/clients leave because the new company had no idea how to support and continue relationships.
Pros
met alot of people who have become friendds of mine
Cons
non support, communication very poor, company did not learn Texas style of work relationship, infact destroyed - lost work from longstanding clients
Good place to learn new thing about the field.
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 8, 2016
My duties as a Ware houseman varied daily. I was responsible for registering new tools into the system. I would also deliver the equipment to job sites. My duties as a Construction Wire man were quite different. As a CW I would dig trenches, haul tools, bend electrical conduit, run electrical conduit, and pull wire through conduit. I started to learn how to terminate panels and transformers.
Pros
Coworkers were fun to work with
Cons
not always work available in the state
Productive and interesting to go to work
Journeyman Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Manor, TXJuly 23, 2016
Would complete task before going on to the next, wich is omething that I like to do. Job duties would change every other day, would get breaks to break the monogamy of th job. The compnay would hold lunchions , to say thanks. They would hold daily safety meetings, provide water and gatoraid to the workers. Would hold training sessions to keep us up to date with the latest equipment.
Pros
SAFETY
Cons
TOO MANY BOSSES
Electrician contruction
Electrician (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA 95133March 23, 2016
Wake"ing up, getting ready,eating good,and going to work,start off the with a group meeting,talk about safety ,rules,electrical cont.Every day you learn new projects or continue with the same,like di fferent, lighting,switches,etc.You work with people from all over its good to here there story"s during break"s ,because when your working you have to keep your mind on your job.Working in electrical get"s very hard and you get frustrated,but you keep cool and breath,you fell good when you complete your project, and the, best part of the day,when, the formen passing your projects and clean up and go home.
Pros
GOOD TRADE.
Cons
BEST TO NO SOME ELECTRICAL GETS HARD.
Very Productive work Place always learning new things
CW2 Electricians Helper (Former Employee) –  1271 Old Caroleen Road Forest City, NCMarch 8, 2016
A day in Construction as an Electricians Helper. You made your job fun and if you can't have fun while being safe you are in the wrong line of work.
We always started our day with Stretch and Flex, then go over the days agenda for each company on the job site. you would then meet up with your crew to know who was doing what for that day. we got two 10/15 minute breaks and one 30 minute lunch and on ac-cation we got lunch on our contractor. I have learned a lot in the past 7 months, number one is safety is always first as it should be, always listen to what your Journeyman says, if you see someone needs help and you are able to lend a hand do so.
Pros
Free lunch and free stuff
Cons
weather but hey you signed up for it
Great company to work for
Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 4, 2016
Rosendin is a team oriented company. Support and training is stressed. Expectations are high and personal discipline is expected.
Pros
upper management stresses quality, teamwork and personal development.
Cons
less assertive employees can remain under the radar in the system.
Productive and great work environmnent amongst co-workerso
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  La Palma, CAAugust 26, 2016
Each day brought new challenges and allowed me to be able to stay connected to our field crew. I enjoyed hiring and welcoming new field crew to our team.
Pros
Great co-workers
Great company, below average pay
BD (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 22, 2016
Work hours are typical for construction, upper management is good but this is not the most "tech savvy" construction company. Pay is sub par for the area.
Pros
Management is active
Cons
Salary
ok
Electrician Helper (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAAugust 15, 2016
Good company but company foremans are not skilled. But other than that great place to work at. A typical day at work is installing electrical systems.
Working to live
HSE Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 30, 2016
This company talks a big game on taking care of their employees. That's what it is all talk. They care more about production percentages then the people.
Great company with continuing growth
Warehouse & Operations Manager / Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 4, 2016
My job was very exciting, no two days were the same. I was able to utilize my previous work experiences to be a successful warehouse manager. I wore many different hats and was capable of adapting to all situations that were presented to me.
The best electrical const company around to work for
Electrician - Union IBEW Local 180 (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 23, 2016
This is a top notch company. It just doesn't get any better. They are organized, maintained, safe, and a pleasure to work for.
Pros
Good Safety Program, Well Organized
Cons
Can't think of any
Best Career Ever
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 29, 2016
safety meetings in the morning, i learned everything i know about electrical with this company, my bosses and supervisor were some of the best i have ever been introduced to, my coworkers were always in such great moods before and after work, the most enjoyable part of the job is what you get to take home and apply to your real life...
N/a
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 16, 2016
I worked with Journeyman Electricians on the Power Distribution crew. I was attempting to join the Union, but they were not taking anyone that wasn't a Journeyman at that time
its an electrical company
Inside Wiremen Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Arizona City, AZFebruary 6, 2016
It is a typical electrical company. You work your butt off working crazy hours then you get laid off and are off for three months.
Pros
regular 9 to 5
Cons
you get laid off
Relaxing and Flexible Schedule
Electrical Designer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 28, 2016
Great Bosses
Great work Schedule
Learning the Software
Lots of Learned skills
Learning a lot on the job
Great co-workers
Lots of room to grow
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
fast paced and every day is different.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, OROctober 23, 2012
A typical day at work consisted of processing tools and materials in a tool tracking system and either storing them in are warehouse or delivering them to a job site. I learned how to work very hard and efficiently for long hours and how to manage a warehouse I gained many trouble shooting skills because I was on my own for many difficult decisions. my mangers I worked under did not present themselves as professionals and that presented many problems for me and other co-workers. Some of the people i worked with were hard working and some were not but me and others managed to make up for what others were not able to finish. The hardest part of my job was transporting things on trucks that were bulky and unstable and worth over half a million dollars. I enjoyed all the places I went and the people I met in this job but I also liked how I was for the most part relying on myself.
Pros
free lunches, working mostley inside, good pay and hours
Cons
short breaks, bad unprofessional management
Everyone is replaceable...
Employee (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 31, 2014
Dedicated employee with no prior counseling caught in the crossfire. No opportunity to explain, terminated immediately.
Pros
competitive salary, great benefits
Cons
poor management, company got too large too quick, always putting out fires
good company to work for
Apprentice Wireman (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 5, 2015
This company is a decent company to work for. They ask that you work hard and as long as you do management will let you be in most cases.
Productive and engaging workplace
Cost Accountant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 26, 2013
Productive and engaging workplace. Good job security. Good benefits. Great culture. Excellent work/life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rosendin Electric. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9