The Sr..Account Executive at Roska Healthcare is at the center of all client activity at the Agency. Their role is the day-to-day management of each client relationship and each of their campaigns and projects. For our current opening, the projects require strong knowledge of digital tactics and significant experience on digital projects.
IT’S A BIG JOB – AND AN IMPORTANT ONE.
At Roska Healthcare, one of our Core Values is building and maintaining relationships. How does the Sr. Account Executive achieve this great relationship with their clients?
- Effective communications, for one — another of the Agency’s Core Values
- Serving as the primary liaison between the Agency and key client contacts
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the clients’ products and brands – knowing them inside out and knowing their competition, too
- Keeping abreast of the industry— what other factors might be shaping the business?
BUT THE SR. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE NEVER WORKS ALONE.
At Roska Healthcare, the Sr. Account Executive is a key member of a cross-functional Agency-wide team. Their goal is to work together to achieve the clients’ goals such as:
- Implement/execute highly targeted, multi-channel communications (digital and offline)
- Manage the day-to-day client activities —current and upcoming projects – keeping their eye on deadlines and the road ahead
- Provide direction to internal team for positive results
- Communicate and build solid working relationships with other members of the internal team to stay on top of—and ahead of — client needs
- Manage client financials —keeping a close eye on the budget
- Develop and deliver presentations to clients as required
IT’S AN EXCITING AND CHALLENGING POSITION.
The good news is that at Roska Healthcare, we believe in developing our staff so they can achieve their greatest potential. Here’s what it takes to become a Sr. Account Executive at Roska Healthcare.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/advertising or related field
- Experience with pharmaceutical and/or medical device marketing and advertising
- At least 3 years total experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience in an agency setting
- Strong knowledge of managing a digital project
- Experience with multi-channel marketing
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health/life/disability coverage, 401(K) with company match, paid vacation, professional development, advancement opportunities and a professional, high-energy work environment.