General Construction Staff Accountant needed for growing general contracting business located in the SODO District.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Multi State sales tax
- Construction contracts
- Job costing
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be motivated and possess ability to work independently
- Proficient computer skills with intermediate to advanced level in Excel and Accounting software
- 3-5 years construction industry experience
- Accounting degree or a combination of equivalent education and experience
This position will report to the VP Finance and work with other staff accountants and staff to perform their duties. Salary DOE. Email your resume, salary requirements and references for immediate consideration.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All or any portion of this job description is subject to elimination, modification or addition at any time at the discretion of the employer.
This Job Description Does Not Constitute a Contract for Employment