Rotary Systems, located in Ramsey, MN, is the lead worldwide supplier rotary unions and electrical slip rings. We are seeking a fulltime Quality Inspector. This position offers a competitive salary, great benefits and a casual working environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate testing, verification, and inspection per our stringent standards
- First article inspection
- Final inspection
- CMM operation proficiency
- Inspection tool calibration
- ISO 9001 understanding and application
- Prior experience with quality engineering methods and best practices
- Proficient in MS Office 2007+
- Experience with ERP software (IQMS preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well with others in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task on a day-to-day basis
We offer full benefits including medical and dental.
Compensation is salary + benefits. Check out our products at:
http://www.rotarysystems.com and http://www.rotarysystems-sr.com
Qualified candidates should email resume and salary requirements.
Job offered candidates must successfully complete a background check and drug screen.
Rotary Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Rotary Systems is the innovative leader for designing and manufacturing of standard and customized rotary unions and electrical slip rings....