Rotary Systems, located in Ramsey, MN, is the lead worldwide supplier rotary unions and electrical slip rings. We are seeking a fulltime Quality Inspector. This position offers a competitive salary, great benefits and a casual working environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate testing, verification, and inspection per our stringent standards
- First article inspection
- Final inspection
- CMM operation proficiency
- Inspection tool calibration
- ISO 9001 understanding and application
- Prior experience with quality engineering methods and best practices
- Proficient in MS Office 2007+
- Experience with ERP software (IQMS preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well with others in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task on a day-to-day basis
We offer full benefits including medical and dental.
Compensation is salary + benefits. Check out our products at:
http://www.rotarysystems.com and http://www.rotarysystems-sr.com
Qualified candidates should email resume and salary requirements.
Job offered candidates must successfully complete a background check and drug screen.
Rotary Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.