Provide executive administrative support to the CEO, COO and others as needed. Responsible for activities and systems related to the efficient functioning of the office. Desire to make a real difference in a small business.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Assist CEO and COO to ensure they are supported as needed; assist in the management of schedules; create and develop visual presentations; coordinate travel and meetings, etc.
- Support the senior staff; schedule and organize travel arrangements and meetings, including coordinating calendars, meeting rooms, meals, and transportation.
- Manage and coordinate office services including office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; designing filing systems; maintaining office supplies, etc.
- Maintain human resource information system and records; onboard new employees to ensure they are trained on benefits, policies and procedures and have the appropriate equipment in a timely manner to perform their jobs.
- Track invoices and purchase orders, and ensure payments are made within communicated timelines and deadlines.
- Support legal with contracting; track and follow up as required.
- Answer general company phone line. Triage messages as required.
- Act as professional contact, if needed, for outside vendors, professional organizations, investors, etc.
- Develop, edit, and enhance presentations using PowerPoint and Excel for senior staff as needed.
- Provide general support and other related duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college or business education desirable.
- Minimum of five years’ previous administrative support experience.
- Ability to effectively utilize various technologies proficiently, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); as well as Office 365, GoToMeeting, and Adobe Acrobat products.
- Exceptional attention to detail required.
- Strong ability to problem-solve with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated confidentiality and discretion, especially as it relates to personnel situations and proprietary information.
- Ability to independently prioritize, organize and manage work load to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task numerous assignments that are running concurrently.
- Work effectively within a small start-up technical environment.
- Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills; must be able to interface well with various internal and external personnel at all levels, including physicians, board members, and consultants. Must be able to represent the company in a professional, articulate manner.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and/or sit 8 hours each day. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Contact: Please send resume and cover letter with salary expectations.
No relocation assistance is available. Candidates must already have authorization to work in the U.S. Resumes submitted by staffing agencies and/or recruiters will not be accepted.
Indeed - 13 months ago