Rotech Healthcare Inc.

Rotech Healthcare Inc. Employer Reviews

It was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Elko, NVAugust 7, 2014
Pros: very busy
Cons: corp wasnt very good
Our customers and other people I worked with. The hours was nice
To each it's own kind of enviroment
Project Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2014
Pros: 1 hr lunch
Cons: training was paid but you had to travel an hour to go to the training
Assist Paralegal in filing claims
Answer phones
Type Dictations
•prepare files for litigation
Book appointments for clients according to attorney
Filing, Faxing, mailing, cover receptionist when needed
Call insurance companies for client policies
No Recognition- Poor Structure - Lies
Sales (Former Employee), MidwestJuly 4, 2014
Pros: internal staff. pto accrues quick
Cons: overstretch of resources, very negative environment i could go on for days....
Management(Mid Level and Up) is unsure of which personality they are today....No true structure that you can count on.... No real clue of what each location deals with. Each market is entirely different, they expect carbon copies of all. Not very many people that have ever done sales in Sales Management roles....Cut expense budget to ridiculous levels – more... not allowing for new growth. Not a good company to work for. Prepare to feel like you give your best and NO ONE cares. – less
Temp position with no advancement
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: low stress environment
Cons: poor outcome of advancement
This location suffered from previous employees who did not properly build a load of Oxygen patients and the center was slow and eventually closed
Family atmosphere within our billing center
Projects Specialist (Former Employee), Duluth, MNJune 25, 2014
Pros: lots of pto
Cons: low pay
fast paced work, family atmosphere within our billing center.
great while it lasted
Truck Driver and Transfill Operator (Former Employee), New Tazewell, TNJune 23, 2014
Pros: clean
Cons: plant downsized
The workplace was great while it lasted. They had to downsize and cut back on employee payroll. So, I was one of highest paid and lost my job with the company downsizing.
Fun and productive office.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJune 15, 2014
Company was slightly disorganized but a good place to work. I enjoyed both the in office work and out of office calls.
Depends on you...
Patient Accounts Specialist (Current Employee), Roy, UTMay 19, 2014
Rotech is fairly new, so they're still in the process of working out all the kinks. You definitely have to be flexible when it comes to job description, so if you don't like change, Rotech is not the place for you. You have to be tolerant and patient with management not really knowing the job, but that's not entirely their fault. Again, Rotech is still – more... new, and they just came out of a reorganization bankruptcy, and since they don't want to go down that road again they are consistently changing their game plan trying to make it better. The pay is nowhere near competitive. The health benefits they offer aren't bad, but if you have a family or even one child, it's not affordable. I'm a single mom and I have the middle policy, which takes about a third of my pay. Now, they totally have it going on when it comes to their PTO!!! Hands down the best place I've worked at since I was in the Navy for the amount of PTO they offer. Also, I really enjoy the work I do, and as a whole, I like working there. I don't dread going to work and the days tend to fly by. My co-workers are pretty awesome. The management staff from the regional VP down to team supers are extremely people oriented, approachable and helpful. – less
To much work load and little pay
multiply (Former Employee), Williamstown & Covington kyMay 16, 2014
Pros: positive leadership, exalence in patients needs.
Cons: on call 24/7
I worked with the company for several years. I loved my patients however I was always cut short due to high volume of work load... being on call all the time sucked. Had no family time no days off. Pay was not much but if ur heart is about caring for others then i would do it for free... I resinged after a illness my friends were always there for me... – more... Overall it was a great place to work... Wstn ky, cov ky – less
good job
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Murray, KYMay 5, 2014
good job but not enough pay. Are not the best at picking management staff.
Predictable schedule
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Murray, KYApril 25, 2014
Pros: paid time off and floating holidays
Predictability in work schedule, good team work and training. Pay could be better.
Perfect for those who truly care about patient care
Location Manager (Current Employee), Westminster, COApril 23, 2014
Pros: ability to make a difference in a patient's life, working with a team that has your same values
Cons: terrible benefits, low cost of living increase, very limited merit increase, poor balance between work and life, limited resources, limited ability for management to provide support to the locations, no funding for upgrades or captial improvement
The best part of my job is knowing that every day I make a true different is several people's lives. I have the ability to make their life a little better and help them.
I enjoyed all my employees.
Location Manager (Former Employee), Bridgewater, MAApril 22, 2014
Pros: meeting new referral sources, new people i'm so out going
Cons: long hours or weekend on salary can get tiring and being shirt staffed
Morning meeting so all employee on same page and important message of the day.. learned more about myself with self control. I managed 13 employee with all different personalty's can become challenging. Hardest part keeping all 13 at one time moral positive. if one has a bad day it can change the whole office.. you deal with that 1 person at that time.. – more... My enjoyable all about patient and Customer service ..That very important to me. I can work under pressure, I'm big in team work..

. – less
Fast paced, busy and yet fun place to work.
QA Specialist (Current Employee), Roy, UTMarch 26, 2014
Rotech aka Valley Home Medical. I am a QA Specialist where we process documents to bill insurance companies or the patients. I am a certified Medical Biller and Coder.
caution dead end ahead
customer service representative (Former Employee), somewhere, usaMarch 19, 2014
Pros: pto
Cons: everything else
Good people but terrible pay and no raises... ever! They expect your soul and never recognize you work. High stress and fast pace. Good for experience but nothing more.
Challenging, but often enjoyable.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Douglasville, GAMarch 19, 2014
Challenging position, requiring knowledge of several aspects of the company's operations including intake, equipment specifics, troubleshooting, billing, insurance requirements, HIPAA laws.

Not much room for advancement, compensation on the low side of the industrial average. Not always rewarding, but often enjoyable, meet interesting people regularly.
horrible place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Roy, UtMarch 11, 2014
Pros: coworkers are pleasant
Cons: too many to list
I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. Trying to come out of a bankruptcy, and they say it's a sinking ship. Poor management, lots of mandatory overtime, extremely high stress. Supervisor's and coworkers are walking out on a daily basis. Very low pay for the amount of work that is required. Pto is great when they let you use it.
Fastpaced work environment
Transportation/Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 6, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: difficult drivers
Routing maintained warehouse. Daily operations and patient care
RUN RUN RUN
Manager (Former Employee), Ft. Worth ,TxFebruary 26, 2014
Terrible place to work. Management is clueless and cares about nobody but themselves.
Rotech i a great company to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 13, 2014
you are your own boss managing your route and your customers, people were great to work for, great benefits overall a good job.

1 2 3 4

About Rotech Healthcare Inc.

So what if it's the 21st century? Rotech Healthcare still makes house calls. The company leases and sells respiratory-assistance – Read more