Since 1844, Rotex Global has been a pioneer in the development of dry material screening equipment and technology – providing innovative solutions to a broad range of domestic and international process industries. We have seen our business change drastically over our history, growing from a small privately owned company to a company generating over $100M in revenue, to a company owned by a large multinational corporation in Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI). The entrepreneurial spirit ingrained in each of our associates has enabled this transformation and will continue to drive innovations and growth for years to come.
To help continue the development of our talented team and to continue to grow talented leaders for the future of Hillenbrand, Inc. and all of its operating companies, we are searching for a Human Resources Manager to support our Cincinnati, OH manufacturing facility. If the below responsibilities and requirements match your career goals, skills and abilities, please apply today!
Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Administer and interpret all rules and regulations identified under the Union-Management collective bargaining agreement.
- Assist with labor relations and labor negotiations programs, and the preparation of management's position on a wide variety of issues for labor negotiations, the administration of memorandums of agreement and letters of understanding, disciplinary process and other labor relations matters.
- Recruit, interview, and select top talent to fill vacant positions.
- Administer the Leadership Talent Review process to drive associate engagement and personal/professional development.
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administer compensation program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Perform job analyses and develop appropriate job descriptions to clearly identify FLSA status and key responsibilities for all current and future positions.
- Plan and conduct new employee onboarding to foster positive attitude toward and understanding of company goals.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Coordinate management training in all facets of human resources, including, but not limited to, interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Manage the company’s safety programs, including but not limited to compliance with regulatory standards, improvement in injury/illness metrics, and training.
- Coordinate the investigation of accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Manage worker’s compensation claims for the organization, including scheduling appointments, determining light duty accommodations and return to work.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepare reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represent organization at personnel-related (worker’s compensation, unemployment, etc.) hearings and investigations.
- Contract with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, training, or relocation.
- Update and maintain the data entered into the HRIS system.
- Assists associates with healthcare/retirement benefits related processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business Administration or other related field
- 4-6 years of Human Resource Generalist/Business Partner experience
- 2-4 years of union/management relations experience, with UAW experience as a plus
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Visio.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Great communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Ability to identify root cause and implement sustainable countermeasures
- Strong attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand lean business principles and apply them in the back office setting
ROTEX OFFERS a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k benefits.
At Rotex Global, we strive to build a diverse work force through equal opportunity employment that embraces and leverages the differences each individual has to offer.