Since 1844, Rotex Global has been a pioneer in the development of dry material screening equipment and technology – providing innovative solutions to a broad range of domestic and international process industries. We have seen our business change drastically over our history, growing from a small privately owned company to a company generating over $100M in revenue, to a company owned by a large multinational corporation in Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI). The entrepreneurial spirit ingrained in each of our associates has enabled this transformation and will continue to drive innovations and growth for years to come.
Our Cincinnati, OH facility is seeking a Plant Manager who has a solid history of success in a Lean manufacturing environment. This position will report directly to the VP of Operations and lead a team of salaried and hourly employees to continuously drive improvements. The successful candidate will possess knowledge of Lean principles and philosophies and have a proven track record of implementing and managing in a Lean environment. If the functions and qualifications listed match your career goals, skills and abilities, please apply.
- Develop, maintain, and motivate an effective Lean principle organization as an active change agent.
- Direct the production operation and associated activities, maintaining competitive, on-time deliveries of machines, parts and supplies, while maintaining and/or improving manufacturing quality and efficiencies using Lean based concepts.
- Ensure compliance with United Steel Workers labor contract.
- Work with Human Resource staff on employee relations, job postings, recruiting, etc.
- Direct manufacturing improvement and maintenance activities ensuring a safe workplace and compliance with applicable governmental laws and regulations.
- Utilize lean manufacturing methodologies to identify and eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, and manage performance measurement systems to track actual performance.
- Prepare budget and adhere to authorized budgets. Be aware of and take advantage of opportunities for savings.
- Develop and complete action plans toward the accomplishment of the goals and objectives of the Company’s Business Plan.
- Be a key driver of change supporting leadership decisions by communicating changes and helping employees learn, understand, adjust and grow with the company’s Lean approach.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Perform other assignments or duties based on operational responsibilities of the Plant Manager
- Ability to develop, plan, organize, and manage multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP systems, etc.
- BS in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of welding and metal fabrication
Indeed - 11 months ago