Since 1844, Rotex Global has been a pioneer in the development of dry material screening equipment and technology – providing innovative solutions to a broad range of domestic and international process industries. We have seen our business change drastically over our history, from a small privately owned company to a company generating over $100M in revenue, to a company owned by a large multinational corporation. The entrepreneurial spirit ingrained in each of our associates has allowed this transformation and will continue to drive innovations and growth for years to come.
To help continue the development of our talented team we are searching for a SQL Database Developer & Administrator at our Cincinnati, OH facility. If the below responsibilities and requirements match your career goals, skills and abilities, please apply today!
Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Review, document and maintain all existing systems and programs to provide efficient information flow and timely computer reports.
- Develop, write, test and document new systems as needed and defined by user departments.
- Provide computer operations personnel with appropriate instructions and documentation for preparing and running new or existing jobs.
- Assist in establishing schedules for conversion efforts, system developments and operations.
- Develop and complete action plans toward the accomplishment of the goals and objectives of the Company’s Business Plan.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities to improve Company processes and products.
- Perform other assignments or duties appropriate to the overall responsibility of the position of Application Developer, as requested or assigned.
*US Citizenship or in possession of green card required (sponsorship not offered)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field, or equivalent work experience in an applications development environment
- 3-5 years of experience SQL development and Database administration in SQL Server 2005 or 2008
- Working knowledge of SSAS, SSRS and SSIS services.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 tools
- 1-2 years of SQL Report development experience
- Database backup and recovery experience
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Great communication skills at all levels of the organization to understand their reporting needs, often in person
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Strong attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Visual Basic 6.0 or C#, VB.NET and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated ability to understand lean business principles and apply them in the back office and/or IT setting
ROTEX OFFERS a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k benefits.
At Rotex Global, we strive to build a diverse work force through equal opportunity employment that embraces and leverages the differences each individual has to offer.