Rotex Global, LLC.
Since 1844, Rotex Global has been a pioneer in the development of dry material screening equipment and technology – providing innovative solutions to a broad range of domestic and international process industries. We have seen our business change drastically over our history, growing from a small privately owned company to a company generating over $100M in revenue, to a company owned by a large multinational corporation in Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI). The entrepreneurial spirit ingrained in each of our associates has enabled this transformation and will continue to drive innovations and growth for years to come.
To help continue the development of our talented team and to continue to grow talented leaders for the future of Hillenbrand, Inc. and all of its operating companies, we are searching for a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor at our Cincinnati, OH manufacturing facility. If the below responsibilities and requirements match your career goals, skills and abilities, please apply today!
Plan and supervise the Company's production team, in accordance with established policies, procedures and objectives. Assist and advise management. Supervise areas of responsibility with consideration to the safety, efficiency, harmony and well-being of the Company and its employees.
- Develop, maintain and motivate an effective work force.
- Supervise the production team adhering to established production schedules.
- Maintain safe working conditions in accordance with company and governmental safety regulations and codes. Maintain good housekeeping.
- Maintain manufacturing efficiency against established standards.
- Maintain product quality in accordance with established standards. Recommend means of improving product quality in cooperation with the Quality Assurance Department.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend ways of increasing productivity through improved methods, equipment, or other means. Identify root cause of issues and coordinate permanent corrective action.
- Adhere to Company and Manufacturing Department regulations and policies, and applicable governmental laws, regulations and codes.
- Comply with the union-management labor agreement. Participate in the administration of the agreement in such specific capacities as may be assigned.
- Participate in the hiring of factory personnel in cooperation with manufacturing management and the Human Resources Department.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and adhere to authorized budgets. Be aware of and recommend opportunities for savings.
- Support product development and design activities. Expedite & coordinate prototype testing as required.
- Develop and complete action plans toward the accomplishment of the goals and objectives of the Company’s Business Plan.
- Actively participate in lean/continuous improvement activities to improve Company processes and products.
- Perform other assignments or duties as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university/college
- 2-4 years of manufacturing experience in a “job shop” environment
- 1-2 years of shop floor supervision; with previous welding, forming, laser and blueprint reading experience a strongly preferred
- Ability to work 2nd shift (Monday – Friday; 3:30PM – 1:30AM)
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including, but not limited to, direct and assign work; hold associates accountable; drive engagement, motivation, and empowerment
- Strong analytical and decision making skills, including conflict resolution
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Intermediate working knowledge of ERP systems.