Roth Buildings is a post-frame construction company serving the Northern Colorado area by building high-quality, post-frame buildings for residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural clients. The company currently has a job opening for an entry-level labor position.
All applicants must have a valid US drivers license and transportation to and from the job site. In addition applicants must have experience working with tools on a job site and credible references. Experience in the post-frame construction industry is NOT required.
Please send your resume with a phone number to the e-mail address shown. Qualifying applicants will be contacted via phone to set up interviews.
Contribute to project construction by performing all assigned duties in a timely and efficient manner while accounting for quality and safety in each project.
- Performs assigned job site duties with efficiency and safety in mind.
- Checks all work for job site quality standards and reports any problems, mistakes or blemishes in materials or workmanship to job site management.
- Properly cares for, maintains, and stores all job site equipment and tools, reporting any broken or malfunctioning equipment to job site management.
- Works as a team with other job site employees to efficiently accomplish tasks in a timely and safe manner.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; asking questions and learning new construction techniques applicable to job site work.
Self-motivated, Time Management, Responsibility, Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Safety-Minded