Roth Pump, an 80 year old family owned business, is currently looking for a CNC machine programmer / operator to join our production team.
Successful candidates must have the following skills:
- Set-up, program and operate Mazak Equipment
- Select proper tooling to efficiently produce parts
- Read blueprints to verify part conformance
- Determine starting points and sequence of machine cutting paths
- Make changes for continuous improvements
- Choose proper inspection equipment and check parts for conformance to requirements
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
All candidates must be a US citizen or have legal, permanent authorization to work in the US. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment physical exam, drug screen and background check.
Compensation and benefits:
- Starting wage of $20.38-$21.40 depending on experience, progressing shortly to $21.88-$22.90
- Benefit package including medical insurance, prescription drug plan, life insurance, long term disability, 11 paid holidays, paid vacation, paid personal time, 401(k) with company match
Roth Pump is an Equal Opportunity Employer