Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions is looking for Service Technicians to service residential and commercial clients in the St. Louis area. Founded in 1956, Rottler is family owned and operated, and rapidly growing. Our team is highly dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers and the communities in which we do business. Our pest management solutions utilize the latest science and technology and are respectful of the environment.
Our successful candidate will enjoy helping people solve problems, working independently, and being recognized as an expert in his/her field. A naturally strong attention to detail and organizational skills are essential. Construction and sales experience desired.
If you enjoy learning something new every day, and working with people that really care about what they do, we offer:
- Extensive paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Company vehicle after one year
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Exciting, stable industry
Compensation: Technicians earn up to $36k first year, and up to $50k second year and beyond.
Basic Qualifications - Required:
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- U.S. citizen or alien authorized to work in the United States.
- Able to work before 8 AM, after 5 PM, and/or on weekends.
- Read, speak, and comprehend English.
- Valid motor vehicle operator's license.
- No more than three moving violations in the last three years.
- No citations for driving while under the influence within the last three years.
Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions is a Drug-Free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities strongly encouraged to apply.