Round Table Pizza Employee Reviews

Decent pizza with regular customer activity.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Spanaway, WASeptember 27, 2016
Has its ups and downs but management style isn't the best. Very friendly Coworkers but with the extreme prices of the food customers become uneasy with prices very often.
Pros
50% food only while working otherwise its 20%
Cons
Less than 20 hours in 2 weeks
Productive and slow
All positions (Former Employee) –  Claremont, CASeptember 22, 2016
Very slow environment to work in. Easy way to learn how to use a cashier, answer phone calls. Its a good first job. Lack of hours, due to slowness of the restaurant
Very fast paced place, but everyone is like family to each other.
Cashier/Driver (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 7, 2016
Working here could get stressfull at times because of how busy it can get, but management does a good job keeping all the employees on top of it. Everyone here treats each other like family here.
Pros
Good staff, free lunches
Cons
Hardly any benifits
A usual day.
DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  1180 El CaminoAugust 6, 2016
When I am at work it is always busy. I have to do drive and be helping in the store. With dishes and other thing busing the tables taking reservations. Other times I am attentive to the customers needs.
Pros
Exciting people
Cons
No benefits
Not a good place to work
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Visalia CaliforniaJuly 27, 2016
No teamwork here, there was always some sort of drama going on and management didn't do nothing about it. Manager was lazy and would always go to the bank during a busy lunch rush like really you just went to the bank!!!! Miserable place!!!
Honest work
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 19, 2016
Ok honestly enjoyed working for the last honest pizza. Sure it was fast paced and challenging at times but overall the people, work enviroment and management where all professional and fun to work with.
Pros
EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS, POSITIVE WORK ENVIROMENT
Cons
GRUELING COSTUMERS, FAST PASTE
Best Pizza in California.
Weekend Dough Roller (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CA 95670July 18, 2016
Great place to work. Always smells delicious in the store. Great pizza made from fresh ingredients. Management and co-workers are always friendly.
already made one
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Apple Valley, CAJuly 17, 2016
I alread submitted a form for this company in a previous page. But all in all this is a good place for teens fresh out of school.
One of the top franchises
Franchise Owner (Current Employee) –  Chatswoth, CAJuly 13, 2016
Good company with lot of support from the corporation. Great quality product. Continues to grow to a very fast rate. Good marketing tactics. Company loves to give back to the local community and charity.
enjoyable co workers
Cashier/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJuly 12, 2016
typical day involved pizza making/cashier duties and front of the house duties. I learned how to handle money as well as how to operate a touch screen cashier monitor as well as customer service. Co workers were sociable but also immature at times. Hardest part was being left alone to do multiple things when i got busy and there was no help.
Pros
Easy work, sociable coworkers
Cons
no benefits, no pay increase, no job advancement, poor hours and pay
Fun Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAJuly 12, 2016
Great environment fun place to work at ETC, typical day at work I would greet everyone a good day and make it a easy place to work in what I learn about is measuring ingredients for the pizza, I manage to get the pizza on time with the team and co workers the hardest part of the job
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
15 minutes
Poor work crew, management could be better, benefits should be better.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAJuly 10, 2016
Management expects too much out of the crew and gets mad when they do not complete their tasks but they do not take how busy it gets during the day, they do not take that into consideration.
productive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  HaywardJune 30, 2016
The job was pretty simple, however fridays and the weekends were the busiest. The hardest part of the job is getting backed up orders due to high business with poor communication between workers.
fast paced, fun
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 25, 2016
Typical work day is pushing myself each and everyday to make sure that I am making the best pizzas for my customers. My co-workers were friendly and helpful.
Pros
30 min break, free lunches
good job
Dough Maker (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJune 22, 2016
Great atmosphere with helpful staff. I learned a lot working here. I enjoyed working with the customers. They were great with the hours that they offered. I was able to work over time if needed.
Don't Do It
Crew Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 17, 2016
My particular location started out with wonderful management, but when my original manager left, her replacement was kind of a pushover.
My store was a constant mess. We had a bug infestation for months. To clean the floors, we dumped tubs of hot, soapy water on the floor. I got paid minimum wage to run the kitchen alone for hours at a time, making pizzas and cooking them, start to finish, without any help. Delivery drivers get paid $1.25/delivery instead of per mile. Cashiers didn't get credit card tips because the tip line was removed from the receipts. We got burned and slipped almost every day. I got sick and was punished for calling out of work.
The only thing that made everything worth keeping that job was my coworkers. We became great friends and tried to make the best of every situation. The prices of the pizza went up every year I worked there, so eventually the cheap pizza became not so cheap.
Pros
Cheap pizza, great coworkers that became friends
Cons
10 minute breaks, constant slip risks, constant burn risks, pizza sauce stains on everything, managers yell a lot, customers are impatient
flexible work place
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 14, 2016
It's in sac state so you can adjust your schedule according to your schedule. it's pretty flexible. the pizzas are good and employees get 60% off their meal.
wonderful place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Benicia, CAJune 9, 2016
A typical day at work at Round Table Pizza would be coming in at 9AM and starting prep work, getting the restaurant in order and being ready to open at 11AM. Making sure my staff members are preforming duties correctly and efficiently while I handle bookkeeping and any possible maintenance needing to be done that morning. I've learned so much in the four years I've worked here, from cleaning tables starting out to rolling pizza dough, to managing the entire restaurant. Working in any kind of retail job position really helps interpersonal skills and dealing with any customer need first hand, Ive learned to be able to accommodate just about any customer need or concern. I absolutely love my boss and coworkers, its a very friendly and family oriented environment which makes it very easy going to work there. The hardest part of the job for me is being short handed, and to fix that, I briefly explain to the customer as to whats going on and simply up the wait time according to the size of the order. The best part of the job is getting calls back from a delivery or take out saying how wonderful their pizza was and how happy they were about the quality of their order, and efficiency of the order being placed.
Pros
free lunches, accomidating any schedule change
Cons
no benifits
always stuff to be done
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAJune 6, 2016
I worked with a solid crew and had a decent manager. he was flexible with my schedule and good at working around my two other jobs.
Round Table Pizza
Front Counter Cashier (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJune 4, 2016
Round table was a great first job to start out with, ever since the original owner passed away and the new management took over. The restaurant closed down and moved to a downstairs food court. Ever since the move and being under the new management, a lot of things changed. The only thing that kept me motivated to come in were the customers.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Management, No promotions, Little respect

2.8