Round Table Pizza Employee Reviews

Is a fun place to work at
Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Pacifica, CAAugust 17, 2017
I learned that every where I work there will be different kind off people that works differently than me. The hardest part of this job is the closing when we have to clean up everything.
Pros
Discounts on lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Pizza Place
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richland, WAAugust 16, 2017
Split shifts are frequent for FoH, hours scheduled many not accurately reflect actual hours worked. If it's busy you're staying late; if it's dead you might not even clock on.
Round Table Pizza
Food Service Worker/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lompoc, CAAugust 15, 2017
Great place to work. Super easy to learn the recipes and the clean up. Friendly coworkers and employees. I loved working here but had to leave to do school.
Chill place to work if you dont want to work hard
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Suisun City, CAAugust 13, 2017
Its a pizza place. You get what is to be expected here. You make pizza and clean up any messes you make in the process. closers get the rough end of he stick because they have to clean up all the messes any one else had made throughout the day.
Pros
Free food, cool discount, pretty laid back atmosphere most of the time
i made it worth my time.
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAAugust 11, 2017
Good starter job. I do not think that they treat their employees the way they should. No mistreatment, but they do not care to provide many benefits if any.
Work environment
Driver (Current Employee) –  University Place, WAAugust 10, 2017
Laid back place to work, but lacking stable hours, and has zero benefits besides discounted food. Quick is the name of the game when working at round table because if your more time efficient you will work more hours then others
Pros
Flexible scheduling, tips
Cons
Unconsistent hours and low pay
Easy Minnimum Wage Job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Sonora, CAAugust 10, 2017
Chill most of the time laid back job, during rushes or summer gets a little hectic. Definitely gets boring and lots of cleaning is required. Closing the store takes a long time and there are many tasks to do.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
No benefits
Great job for a student.
Manger/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Canyon Country, CAAugust 8, 2017
This was a very enjoyable job especially for a student. Great owners and great employees. Delivery pizza is a very enjoyable job for a fly on the wall type of personality just to see the range of characters you run into multiple times in a shift. They promoted me quickly to manager so they were a very willing to give me an opportunity to be a key holder.
Pros
Flexibility and opportunity of managing a business.
Cons
no benefits
it was worth the paycheck
CASHIER / DRIVER (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 8, 2017
some hours/days slow but fast-paced on good days. so busy that they cross-trained me to do almost every job but no better pay.

management was the worst part and the reason they're not doing well.

politics sucked, there was always drama, became uncomfortable.

hardest part was doing a bunch of work then closing really late, not knowing really when you get to leave... sometimes there until 1:30am.

best part was the few hours you just get to do YOUR job and no one else's. not often.
Pros
they always give you hours if you want them, worked around my availability
Cons
sometimes no lunch if it's busy, cleaning toilets, late weekend hours, hardly any compensation for your own gas, insurance issues, getting called in on short notice all the time
fast paced, small kitchen
PREP COOK (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 8, 2017
was always busy, non stop labor
supportive staff, enthusiastic
hardest part of the job- small, high temperature kitchen
Most enjoyable: being recognized by all staff, positive encouragment
Pros
staff, busy
Cons
small kitchen
Easy job, and great employee discounts
Cashier/Food Server (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAAugust 7, 2017
Working at round table was alright. The one thing I loved about working there is getting great employee discounts for my family. It's an easy job! There are some stressful busy days, but they were bearable. One thing I disliked about working there was dealing with very creepy employees. A couple of the guys got fired for harassment, which was a weird time for all of the women employees. I ended up leaving the job because the employees were miserable to work with, but the worst part was that the manager never enforced the company regulations like he was supposed to when bad situations would happen at work. I haven't worked there in over a year, but I hope round table is more thriving these days.
Pros
employee discount, great food
Cons
Cleanliness, questionable employees
Productive and great work place with games for children
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Delano, CAAugust 2, 2017
Typical days at work are usually busy
I have learned a lot working with the company as in management wise, product wise, and how to keep a business up and running
The hardest part of the job I would say is being short-handed employees working on a busy night
The most enjoyable part of the job I would say is the crew members, we are all like family and enjoy working together as a team
Pros
Free lunches
Good starter job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAAugust 1, 2017
This is a good place to work if you have no job experiences. Management is not very good so be prepared for that. Overall, if you are looking for somewhere to make a few extra dollars without having complicated work, this is the place for you.
Pros
Free food, flexible hours
Cons
Poor Management
Love the pizza
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Antelope, CAJuly 31, 2017
It was fun when I first started. Loved making pizza. The hours were good when I was still in school. Be came a supervisor shortly before I graduated. Then figured out how they treated people after that. They were sexist against straight people.
Fun job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJuly 30, 2017
Great experience, loved most of my coworkers. Fun environment. My supervisors cared about the workers& there was advancement opportunities but only so far. One of the best jobs
Fast Paced and Very demanding
Team Supervisor & Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Spanaway, WAJuly 27, 2017
When i first got hired it was the greatest work place. But as the management changed so did the work environment. It became more stressful and intense, when I first started they knew about me starting school in a few months after being hired. As time went on though my availability changed because of schooling and they cut my hours because of it right before letting me go due to availability. It was very upsetting and made it where I don't want to ever work for that company again.
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
Inmature workers and very demanding not able to eat in between deliveries.
Great place to get your feet wet
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 27, 2017
Spent the 1st 12 years of my workforce career with Round Table Pizza, and the skills I gained have laid the foundation for my current role as a leader with a finance company.
learning how to deal with people/crew members and customers was a real pleasure.
Pizza maker, sign holder,waitress,clean up 5 years experirnce
Waitress and Cashier, cook kitchen help (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CAJuly 25, 2017
Overall the food was great atmosphere was soothing,clean environment.parking good,Co workers needed emprovment,area was kinda shabby.reasonable prices on menu.
Pros
Free lunches lived walking distance.
Cons
Short breaks
student job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Citrus Heights, CAJuly 24, 2017
Round table was perfect for me as a college student. Worked around my schedule, didn't over work me and were good about time off. Definitely not a career job though
Good introduction to the food service industry
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Monterey, CAJuly 23, 2017
Working for Round Table Pizza was definitely a worth while experience as I was given the opportunity to learn about fast-paced service with a quality and reputation to maintain. Given that I worked here for less than a year, but at least 8 months, I can confidently say that because this is a major corporation, obeying rules and regulations is worth following because it gives a good start to a productive and well-studied worker. Depending on whether it was an opening shift, closing shift, or mid-day shift the days are never the same. Some are super busy and others are super slow, but that doesn't mean that you get to stop and start your productivity whenever you please. The management at my particular Round Table Pizza was a dedicated individual. In the workplace we had fun while getting the job done the best we could. The hardest part of the job was most likely busy days what with all the pizzas to make in a timely fashion and of course the dishes that came with those many pizza orders. The best part of the job was making the pizza or working the register honestly because I found it the most fun.
Pros
Free personal pizza for lunches
Cons
dealing with angry customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Round Table Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7