Round Table Pizza Employee Reviews

great
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), los angelesAugust 26, 2015
just awesome in of my favorite jobs so far. im happy with it. i learned a lot. i want a better job tho. what i said wea in management was good too.
Fun place to work/ Poor management
Delivery Driver/ Kitchen (Former Employee), Bellingham, WAAugust 22, 2015
Good: Most of us there were college students so we all got along pretty well. The GM was terrific and very understanding of personal issues if time off was needed. Hours were pretty flexible-you could pretty much make your own schedule. This was a great job while in college!

Bad: Two of the managers were romantically involved and worked together almost everyday- which is not appropriate. The building of this store needed to be renovated but the owners never wanted to replace anything. (To be honest, the cleanliness of this store was horrid and the building was falling apart). Employees generally had good work hygiene and the food was prepared safely, but everything around that was filthy. My biggest complaint is that the owners did not provide us with a replacement if something needed fixing- we usually just had to deal with it.
Fun place to work at
Delivery Driver/ Pizza crew member (Former Employee), Tulare, CAAugust 19, 2015
Pros: lovely customers and co-workers
Cons: not enough hours
My day would usually start with a delivery that i would have to deliver. i learned that hungry people can be VERY hungry, and mean at sometimes but i leaned how to deal with rude customers as well. The management was great, all employees had what they needed to work. the hardest part of my job was when it was slow and nothing to do but we has to find something to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was when it was busy, the rush, I loved it!
Driving Experience
Driver (Former Employee), Canyon Country, CAAugust 17, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: Wear and tear on vehicle
Delivery is fun because you spend most of your day on the road and in your car. You will also perform duties such as, preparing food, cleaning, etc. Tips can be descent on top of minimum wage, but it is not worth the wear on your car.
manger are nice fun place to work
Manger Jeff Hyatt (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 13, 2015
Pros: free lunch
my task (PIC) Person in Charge I'm in charge when the manger and assistant manger are off that day..work on order come in and pizza deliver some time when order are back up most co worker a nice to work with..nothing is hard for a pizza place beside dealing with customers when the order is wrong..enjoyable place to work
Clean hands on learning enviornment
Cashier/Clerk (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: rush hour
A typical day working at Roundtable Pizza can be somewhat spontaneous. You never know what to expect whether it be dealing with the food or helping a customer. Working at Round Table Pizza taught me for the most part, how to interact properly with customers, take their orders at the cash register, and even phone orders. The hardest part of the job for me would have been the lunch time buffet hours because things would sometimes get a little hectic with the flow of customers and I noticed it took more effort to keep everything up to par. The part about working for Roundtable pizza that was most enjoyable was being able to enjoy any pizza I'd liked for my lunch brake. I love pizza for lunch.
It is a good first job. Is a good place to get experienced with food and customer service.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Lack of proper training
Working at Round Table I have gained a lot of work experience. It has made me more confident with customers and on the phone. I enjoy interacting with customers for filing their wants and doing everything I can to make there visit at Round Table the best experience. I get a long with all of my co-workers and managers, we all work very well together. The hardest part about my job as of right now is that we have a lot of new workers and not many veterans so it makes it slows us a little down when we have a rush but we all try to help each other out and support each other.
stressful
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAAugust 9, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: bad management
washing dishes is fun to stay away from customers. also being a waiter is great as well for tips. great tips bad pay. very busy on weekends so m
ore stress on you
Very fast paced working environment
Rollout / Crew Member (Former Employee), Spokane, WAAugust 4, 2015
A typical day started with roll out in the mornings and progressed to a busy lunch buffet around 11 Am. Usally by 2 Pm I would be finishing up making dough and working on either deliveries, prep, or on the make line. I learned here that being compassionate about your quality of work can go along ways. Overall was a nice company to work under.
It's alright.
Dough Roller (Current Employee), Vancouver, WAAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Cons: Short breaks
Typical workday was 9-4 being alone in the back rolling dough with music while co-workers were up front working. Wasn't really a hard part to the job because it was all fairly uniform, but the most enjoyable part was listening to music while working.
great up beat envirment
Driver (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: free pizza
Cons: hot because its next to an oven
the team worked great together, always willing to help each other out and pick up slack if someone was having a bad day. always something to do so your never bored. got an occasional free pizza possibilities for moving up were pretty good.
this place is alright
Delivery Food (Former Employee), Diamond Bar, CAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: free lunch and dinner
i love everything here.. not to busy but always hve something going on.. co worker is nice too.. the boss is actually cool too, never complaint hehe
Bad Managment
Cashier, sales floor Representative (Former Employee), prunedale, CAJuly 19, 2015
I was always feeling like i was a outsider in this particular round table, but that may have just been because everyone else that worked there was related. In any event I do not work there any more so that is that.
fun and laid back work envirorment
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Vancouver, WAJuly 19, 2015
Pros: i love all m co-workers
Cons: no enough hours
well a typical day as a delivery driver for round table would be that I come in with a smile and say hi to my co-workers as I come through the door to clock on and then after clocking on I go straight to the kitchen to see if they need anything help and to do so in anyway I can! then as delivery's come I help make the pizzas and cut them and out them into the boxes and then get in my car and take the customer there food and collect the money and return back to my store and I continue to do that until my shift is or or my manager or shift leader tell me its time to go!
Family friendly environment with arcade.
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Oakland, CaJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, friendly staff
Cons: Short breaks, bad customers
Working here has taught me how to work in a busy environment while having fun and learning how to deal with situations that get out of hand and finding a solution to solve that problem.
Was a great place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Terra Linda CAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Fun co-workers
Cons: new owners
A new direction and owners have changed the face of the company and many older employees are now seeking a new opportunity
great place to work, they have free lunches and great employee benefits
Cashier/Delivery/Make Line (Former Employee), Sparks, NVJuly 12, 2015
Pros: friendly
Cons: low pay
Round table pizza is a great and friendly environment to work for. They are understanding and reasonable to employee needs. They also serve free lunch for employees who work more than a set amount of hours each day.
Easy-going work place.
Crew Member (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: 60% employee discount.
Cons: No raise.
Great environment to work at as it is on campus. Management is easy-going. Everyone gets along well and are always of big help. There are a few busy hours here and there, but that's typical of a on campus restaurant.
Productive and fun work place
Kitchen and customer service (Current Employee), sacramento caJuly 7, 2015
I expanded my customer service skills at this job. It taught me more how to be patient with customers and how to make sure customer get exactly what they want.
Great Management
Crew member/ acting suporvisor (Former Employee), Riverbank, CAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: some good managers and highter ups
Cons: no medical insurance and som bad apples as far as store managers
I worked at two stores the first was great loved the manager she always made sure to give praise when praise was due and kept the store in an upbeat happy state the second store i worked for not so much she liked to play favorites and play games with your hours