Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza Employer Reviews

No respect
Dough Roller (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 27, 2015
They fired me for not being able to come in on my day off. on top of always telling me I was scheduled on days that were NOT on my schedule..
good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Winters, CAFebruary 25, 2015
It was a very clean friendly environment. The employees are hard working, friendly people, willing to work hard to make customers happy.
Good first job, but dont stay for too long
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: quick advancement
Cons: stressful, management doesnt care about employees, no consistency in work schedule, no communication between employees and gm.
I worked my way up to assistant manager in a little over a year, and in that time it was a great place to work. When the GM took over everything went downhill. The GM doesnt care about employees or customers. Just wants to meet goals to please owner.
Quick place to find a job
Shift Supervisor/Cashier (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 23, 2015
A job that is easy to get when you are young and have to experience or connections. You load or unload trucks every weekday at whatever time you signed up for.
good place to work
Associate (Current Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 20, 2015
I love my coworkers. the management is great. very relaxed work environment. not a lot of rules. very little hours, but okay hours if you are in school.
family oriented
shift supervisor (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 7, 2015
anticipated and provide service for the guest needs in a timely manner matching there pace of dinning and show the genuine hospitality while providing them with an awesome experince
part time
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), American Canyon, CAFebruary 3, 2015
fun! fast paced, but its not a career and their are no benefits or advancement. Customers are usually happy to eat pizza.
Great first job for student.
Cashier/Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Saratoga, CAFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: great food. free lunch.
Cons: short shifts.
Co-workers were great people. The environment was efficient. I was left responsible for the store in the afternoons for a few hours daily. Prepped ingredients for evening rush while dealing with lunch rush. Maintained a clean and healthy environment. Hardest part was dealing with an unexpected rush alone while still getting the store ready for the evening. Best part was the experience I gained there.
Good co-workers
Driver (Former Employee), PinoleJanuary 31, 2015
This was a fun place to work. The co-workers were friendly and the management was nice. It was a chill job and tips were a hit or miss.
great work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Lahaina HiJanuary 30, 2015
enjoyed workplace, customers. Gained customer service skills,computer skills and phone ethics. I liked working with the managers as well
Chaotic pizza place
Supervisor (Former Employee), Citrus Heights, CAJanuary 27, 2015
When I started the Manager was a great supervisor and trainer. After he left, the place went way down and we went though a string of ineffective Managers. The pay wasn't worth the stress of a busy Friday or Saturday night, especially as a Supervisor.
A fun work Place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 27, 2015
I enjoyed my time at round table. The company was very good to work for. Every one was friendly and they made the job easy and fun. I loved that we all worked together the get work done there.
Customer Service Experience
Supervisor (Former Employee), West Covina, CAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: free wings and pizza
Cons: no benefits or bonuses
Learned to deal with customer issues or complaints, all while managing a work team to get through the daily shifts and duties.
Fun Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: fun environment
Cons: boring
I enjoyed the people at work the most although the work is really boring and repetitive. It was a fun environment most of the time.
Some what stable
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), S. eastern aveJanuary 8, 2015
Hardest part of the job was picking up slack of other employees.
Most enjoyable part making customers happy with our service.
I learned I am a pretty tough cookie when it comes to doing both my job as well as others.
Fun workplace
Driver Trainer (Former Employee), Boise, IDNovember 29, 2014
Pros: free food on the clock and being about to drive around
Cons: low pay
I really liked my position as a delivery driver at Round Table Pizza, I liked driving around listening to my own music and not having to be stuck in a building the entire time. I learned most of my customer service skills from that job alone. The hardest part of the job was trying to please everyone because that's virtually impossible. I loved my co-workers and my boss.
fun happy place
waitressing (Former Employee), South Lake Tahoe, CANovember 25, 2014
love the work place the people are fun an happy. Got along with all coworkers
Great place to work in your teens
Senior Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), San DIegoNovember 23, 2014
Great place to have your first job. Everyone there was super awesome. Unsure about hte management now. Unsure who still works there
fun and fast paced job
front manager (Former Employee), Grass Valley, CANovember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no benefits
I enjoyed working with people in a fast paced job. I learned how to be productive under pressure. the hardest part of thr job was dealing with irrate customers or insolent co-workers.
A fast paced environment
Team Member (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 13, 2014
Pros: get an employee personal pizza for a dollar or for free.
Cons: there were no benefits at the time i worked there even if you were full time.
I learned a lot when I worked at this job, I learned how to multi-task very well because there were so many different things do and an allotted time to have it done by. My manager at the time was very chill and understanding we had a friendship outside of work as well. I like most of my co-workers and I enjoyed the time I worked there.

1 2 3 4 5

About Round Table Pizza

If King Arthur's knights had sat at this Round Table, they would have been eating pizza. Round Table Pizza operates a chain of – Read more

Round Table Pizza Photos