Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza Employee Reviews

great up beat envirment
Driver (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: free pizza
Cons: hot because its next to an oven
the team worked great together, always willing to help each other out and pick up slack if someone was having a bad day. always something to do so your never bored. got an occasional free pizza possibilities for moving up were pretty good.
this place is alright
Delivery Food (Former Employee), Diamond Bar, CAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: free lunch and dinner
i love everything here.. not to busy but always hve something going on.. co worker is nice too.. the boss is actually cool too, never complaint hehe
Bad Managment
Cashier, sales floor Representative (Former Employee), prunedale, CAJuly 19, 2015
I was always feeling like i was a outsider in this particular round table, but that may have just been because everyone else that worked there was related. In any event I do not work there any more so that is that.
fun and laid back work envirorment
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Vancouver, WAJuly 19, 2015
Pros: i love all m co-workers
Cons: no enough hours
well a typical day as a delivery driver for round table would be that I come in with a smile and say hi to my co-workers as I come through the door to clock on and then after clocking on I go straight to the kitchen to see if they need anything help and to do so in anyway I can! then as delivery's come I help make the pizzas and cut them and out them into the boxes and then get in my car and take the customer there food and collect the money and return back to my store and I continue to do that until my shift is or or my manager or shift leader tell me its time to go!
Family friendly environment with arcade.
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Oakland, CaJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, friendly staff
Cons: Short breaks, bad customers
Working here has taught me how to work in a busy environment while having fun and learning how to deal with situations that get out of hand and finding a solution to solve that problem.
Was a great place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Terra Linda CAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Fun co-workers
Cons: new owners
A new direction and owners have changed the face of the company and many older employees are now seeking a new opportunity
great place to work, they have free lunches and great employee benefits
Cashier/Delivery/Make Line (Former Employee), Sparks, NVJuly 12, 2015
Pros: friendly
Cons: low pay
Round table pizza is a great and friendly environment to work for. They are understanding and reasonable to employee needs. They also serve free lunch for employees who work more than a set amount of hours each day.
Easy-going work place.
Crew Member (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: 60% employee discount.
Cons: No raise.
Great environment to work at as it is on campus. Management is easy-going. Everyone gets along well and are always of big help. There are a few busy hours here and there, but that's typical of a on campus restaurant.
Productive and fun work place
Kitchen and customer service (Current Employee), sacramento caJuly 7, 2015
I expanded my customer service skills at this job. It taught me more how to be patient with customers and how to make sure customer get exactly what they want.
Great Management
Crew member/ acting suporvisor (Former Employee), Riverbank, CAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: some good managers and highter ups
Cons: no medical insurance and som bad apples as far as store managers
I worked at two stores the first was great loved the manager she always made sure to give praise when praise was due and kept the store in an upbeat happy state the second store i worked for not so much she liked to play favorites and play games with your hours
Great place to start
Customer Service (Former Employee), Dana PointJuly 2, 2015
1st Job.
Good Employer and working environment.
taught me register and customer service in a fast paced environment.
Learned how to clean and make pizza.
handed out flyers.
Fun fast paced work
Area Manager (Current Employee), Elko, NVJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great name brand
Cons: No benifets
In charge of daily operations at 2 locations. In charge of training new General Managers. Compliance with corporate standards and audits. Proven record of improving corporate audits.
fast paced
Stocker, Cashier (Former Employee), Madera, CAJune 29, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
fast paced, when busy. meet new people. friendly coworkers. hardest part i would say is cleaning after the restaurant.
Productive, friendly enivironment
Cashier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Renton, WAJune 25, 2015
Round table was a fun place to work at, I learned how to organize the kitchen, label boxes, learn online orders and be a cashier. Management was not the greatest, was not well organized and very messy. I got along with everyone I worked with, I knew all of them. Delivering pizza was the hardest part of the job, making sure the customer got their order on time. I enjoyed meeting new people and talking to really cool customers.
My first job
Cashier, Cook, Food Prep (Former Employee), Eureka, CAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Eating pizza
Cons: management
Making pizza for my community was fun and exciting. I wanted to learn all I could with this company. However, the management was not as compassionate of my advancement. Round Table was my high school job and I desired advancement, however due to a conflict of interest with some of the management my career as a pizza maker ended.
Pretty decent
Kitchen services (Current Employee), Vancouver WAJune 23, 2015
not bad for First part time job just need more hours some where where I can get them. typical day is doing dishes, folding boxes, and doing misc. tasks. the management is great allways prepared for focus by manager. the coworkers- help me a lot doing the tasks needed to do. hardest part is trying to solve problems with beneficial solutions. most enjoyable part is interacting with customers
fun
dough roller (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJune 19, 2015
Pros: free pizza
Cons: regular breaks
it was nice working with different type of races, the manager is a great guy to fallow and learn from him. I learn to be fast and average in my dough. The hardest thing in RTP was serving beer, I was not used to it with the tilt the cup. I really enjoy working with round table pizza
easiest dead end job to have
Crew Leader (Former Employee), Kerman, CAJune 15, 2015
Pros: discounted meals
Cons: low pay, low hours, poor management
worked with the company on and off for 5 years. it finally took my 5th year to get a promotion and when opportunity arose to promote again (when no one else wanted to step up) the higher up management brought in someone else from another store instead of me. i applied to a new job that paid more and had less responsibilities.
Great job
Team Member (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 14, 2015
Make orders
Fast pace
customer service
cleaning and cooking
make pizza
good hours
nothing hard about working here
love the experiences
productive and fun
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Oakdale, CAJune 13, 2015
Pros: kept all tips
Cons: minimum pay
Enjoyed being able to start out learning about the restaurant life style.
Was easy to learn how to do the job correctly.
Staff was very friendly.

1 2 3 4 5

About Round Table Pizza

If King Arthur's knights had sat at this Round Table, they would have been eating pizza. Round Table Pizza operates a chain of – Read more

Round Table Pizza Salaries