Round Table Pizza Employee Reviews in United States

great customers
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, CAMay 21, 2016
The customers are great! It is hard work even when busy so much stuff goes into it. i like learning so it was not an issue. The only thing is that the wages are low and even when you help the company grow they do not give raises.It feels like your not being appreciated.
Pros
Great people
Cons
wages don't go up even when you help them grow
Fun, Enjoyable Career
Shift Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAMay 12, 2016
A typical work day was busy, especially since we had the "All You Can Eat Buffet" Monday-Friday 11am-1:30pm. Great enviorment and super friendly customers.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
dough roller 3848 mchenry modesto ca
Dough Roller (Former Employee) –  3848 Mchenry Ave Modesto, CAMay 10, 2016
never advanced was not given the raise promised after 2 years of 9.75 which is starting for rollers in 2013 did go up $1 cause min wage. manager always wants more and more each day. always talking to u like u are nothing. manager dont care about employers
Cons
no free lunch unless u are liked or steal it
First job
Pizza Roller/Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Antelope, CAMay 10, 2016
Was a good first job, learned customer service and how to work customers. Management was good, they always were very understanding.
Fun and simple!
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAMay 6, 2016
Fun environment but desired to work in a setting that helped me grow towards the career I wanted. Managed the daily tasks, such as handle money, cook, manage schedules, sanitize and more!
Good times, but not a promising future.
Pizza chef and dish washer (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAApril 28, 2016
In this job, my primary responsibility was wash the dishes. I occasionally helped make the pizzas. I worked with a good crew, but there was no room for advancement unless you became a manager. I enjoyed making my own food during my lunch breaks.
Pros
Make your own food and get familiar with the work environment outside of High School
Cons
Pays not that great and no room for advancement.
Gave me good customer service skills
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 27, 2016
Developed a good worth ethic, worked as a team. Learned to deal with issues in a fast paced environment. As a manager i learned to deal with conflict in the work place.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Need to start making more money
Great atmosphere and nice people
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 24, 2016
I was a supervisor at Round table for almost a year. I would deliver, make up pizzas, do inventory, and create the dough for the day. It taught me management skills such as delegation, being prepared, and customer service.
Pros
Free lunch, Great boss, Fun atmosphere
Cons
Unrelable schedule, low hours, low pay
cool place to work
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV 89508April 12, 2016
good place to start, get your foot in the industry. good enviorment with friendly people and customers, work load isnt to demanding
Pros
free lunch, good work enviorment
Cons
short work weeks, no room for advancement.
Fun place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Willows, CAApril 12, 2016
Fun place to work for a first job. Definitely good if your just out of high school. Coworkers were fun, much older but a joy to work with
25 % discount on pizza and free drinks
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Santee, CAApril 6, 2016
Hands on experience with customers. A typical day included greeting guests, answering phones, making pizzas, busing tables, and washing dishes. I got to deal a lot with face to face encounters and serving people up front.
It is a nice place to work. Fast Paced
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAMarch 9, 2016
I like working at Round Table. It is a fun place to work. Our employees are great. It is a fast paced job. You need to be on your toes at all times. We are an extremely busy store.
Cons
Slim on the Benefits
fun
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 5, 2016
Loved working here. I'd come in and start delivering right away. Being in my car listening to music and working at the same time is just amazing to me. Co-workers weren't so professional, nice, but not performing correct duties. Hardest part was having more than 2 orders at once.
Fun work place with friendly staff
Kitchen Worker (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 1, 2016
I worked for Round Table pizza while I was in High School and it was a lot of fun! I did not work there for very long but I remember learning how to deal with certain types of people who had completely different personalities, which came with patients. A typical day would be cashiering, preparing pizzas and toppings, table service and table clearing, processing orders over the telephone and computer. Hardest part of this job was the pay, it was i was only making $8.00 part time. The most enjoyable part of this job was the experience.
Pros
discounted pizza, arcade, staff
Cons
making $8.00 part time
Productive and fun experiences
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 13, 2016
Round Table is a restaurant that loves keeping customers very satisfied so they can keep coming back for more. We treat our customers like family as well.
Great first job expirence
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKFebruary 10, 2016
I was the cook and making the pizzas. The first time to see a rush come threw a work place. Being the only cook was a lot of pressure. My boss would have to come help a couple of times just to keep up with all the orders. After awhile I was able to get a rhythm down and stayed on top of the orders even threw events that we would have. Then I learned how to make doe and cut the pizza perfectly.
Pros
I got smoke breaks being only 16
Cons
I didnt have glasses
okay place to work, not very organized. okay hours
Customer Service, (Former Employee) –  Yuba City, CAFebruary 2, 2016
really didnt do or leran as much. they put me in the back to just make dough other than that, the management and everyone else did their own things in the front.
Well-laid out planning and schedule.
Baker (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAJanuary 25, 2016
The entire place was under a fairly strict schedule in order to make sure the number of pizzas made for the day got made on time. From there, it was the amount of time taken by others that made the work difficult. Everyone was very friendly, but sometimes people didn't show up.

Overall, it was short, but sweet.
not a good place to work
Dough Maker (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 22, 2016
Not a good place to work if you have bills to pay. They don't give any one enough hours.I would never go back.Management Are not good people to be working for.
Worst experience
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORJanuary 21, 2016
The people I worked with were so filled with drama. Round table is very unorganized and irresponsible. Im very upset that was a job experience for me.