Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza Employer Reviews

Fast Paced
Team Member/ Cashier (Current Employee), Napa, CAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: free personal pizzas, 10 min break for 3 hrs + of nonstop work
Cons: no windows
The Best parts of the job are the Good management,
Friendly Co Workers, Tips, Fair treatment/Equality,Free Food, Good Skills and experience if you intend of being involved in the restaurant or food industry.
I really enjoyed my time here.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Pomona, CAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: free lunches, and fixed schedule
Cons: no full time position
I enjoyed the people and the working environment, the co workers where great and we had great leadership from our management. we always had anything we needed.
Round Table Pizza
Dough Roller, Cook, Order Taker (Former Employee), El Dorado Hills, CAMarch 14, 2015
Pros: co-workers, hours, flexibility
Cons: pay
A typical day of work started at 7 a.m. where I was given a list of things to do. Each and every day was the same thing where I use a machine to roll out dough into different sized pizzas to use for the entire day. Once the list was completed and there were no pizza orders in the store I was free to leave. I learned that quality is very important because each pizza skin needed to weigh a certain amount and be a certain size. The management when I first arrived was some of the best management I have ever worked for, towards the end however it went downhill and made the job less enjoyable.

The co-workers were all other kids around the same age as myself which was nice because we could talk to each other during the job and that made it much more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was working on the weekends, the weekends are incredibly busy for Round Table Pizza so sometimes people would order pizzas that were not prepared so I would have to make those as soon as possible. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with others that I knew and were friends with.
Great entry level job
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Antioch, CAMarch 12, 2015
Worked here while I was going to junior college. Met some great people and ate a lot of pizza! Great place to work and management was always friendly.
Fast paced food industry and customer service
Customer Service (Current Employee), Carmichael, CAFebruary 27, 2015
Food preparation for entire day. Learned how to prepare food orders for customers in fast paced quality environment. Needed to keep constant communication with all staff to ensure quality. High level demand in a positive work environment.
No respect
Dough Roller (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 27, 2015
They fired me for not being able to come in on my day off. on top of always telling me I was scheduled on days that were NOT on my schedule..
good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Winters, CAFebruary 25, 2015
It was a very clean friendly environment. The employees are hard working, friendly people, willing to work hard to make customers happy.
Good first job, but dont stay for too long
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: quick advancement
Cons: stressful, management doesnt care about employees, no consistency in work schedule, no communication between employees and gm.
I worked my way up to assistant manager in a little over a year, and in that time it was a great place to work. When the GM took over everything went downhill. The GM doesnt care about employees or customers. Just wants to meet goals to please owner.
Quick place to find a job
Shift Supervisor/Cashier (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 23, 2015
A job that is easy to get when you are young and have to experience or connections. You load or unload trucks every weekday at whatever time you signed up for.
good place to work
Associate (Current Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 20, 2015
I love my coworkers. the management is great. very relaxed work environment. not a lot of rules. very little hours, but okay hours if you are in school.
family oriented
shift supervisor (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 7, 2015
anticipated and provide service for the guest needs in a timely manner matching there pace of dinning and show the genuine hospitality while providing them with an awesome experince
part time
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), American Canyon, CAFebruary 3, 2015
fun! fast paced, but its not a career and their are no benefits or advancement. Customers are usually happy to eat pizza.
Great first job for student.
Cashier/Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Saratoga, CAFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: great food. free lunch.
Cons: short shifts.
Co-workers were great people. The environment was efficient. I was left responsible for the store in the afternoons for a few hours daily. Prepped ingredients for evening rush while dealing with lunch rush. Maintained a clean and healthy environment. Hardest part was dealing with an unexpected rush alone while still getting the store ready for the evening. Best part was the experience I gained there.
Good co-workers
Driver (Former Employee), PinoleJanuary 31, 2015
This was a fun place to work. The co-workers were friendly and the management was nice. It was a chill job and tips were a hit or miss.
great work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Lahaina HiJanuary 30, 2015
enjoyed workplace, customers. Gained customer service skills,computer skills and phone ethics. I liked working with the managers as well
Chaotic pizza place
Supervisor (Former Employee), Citrus Heights, CAJanuary 27, 2015
When I started the Manager was a great supervisor and trainer. After he left, the place went way down and we went though a string of ineffective Managers. The pay wasn't worth the stress of a busy Friday or Saturday night, especially as a Supervisor.
A fun work Place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 27, 2015
I enjoyed my time at round table. The company was very good to work for. Every one was friendly and they made the job easy and fun. I loved that we all worked together the get work done there.
Customer Service Experience
Supervisor (Former Employee), West Covina, CAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: free wings and pizza
Cons: no benefits or bonuses
Learned to deal with customer issues or complaints, all while managing a work team to get through the daily shifts and duties.
Fun Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: fun environment
Cons: boring
I enjoyed the people at work the most although the work is really boring and repetitive. It was a fun environment most of the time.
Some what stable
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), S. eastern aveJanuary 8, 2015
Hardest part of the job was picking up slack of other employees.
Most enjoyable part making customers happy with our service.
I learned I am a pretty tough cookie when it comes to doing both my job as well as others.

1 2 3 4 5

About Round Table Pizza

If King Arthur's knights had sat at this Round Table, they would have been eating pizza. Round Table Pizza operates a chain of – Read more

Round Table Pizza Photos