Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza Employer Reviews

productive, engaging place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: no benefits
I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company. Their slogan is true to the word. The Last Honest Pizza. I learned how hard and how easy it is to work in a restaurant environment as long as the right conditions of a pleasant crew and understanding management are met.
all in all a great experience, as a job and a place to get great pizza and a friendly visit.
Cashier, Server (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKJuly 3, 2014
Pros: great and happy working environment.
Cons: not the best rate of pay.
a typical day at this work place was both exciting and fun. I enjoyed my bosses as well as my co workers. As soon as you clock in, its straight to work. Either taking customers orders or helping any of my co workers that need assistance finishing or getting a task done.
good place to work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Hermosa Beach CAJuly 3, 2014
great place to earn some extra money, management is awesome, have a great relationship with them.
It's a great job.
Crew Member (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: food is discounted, people are great
Cons: hectic at times, lack of hours
9 times out of 10 when I head in to work I know I'll have a good time. I've learned how to handle unruly customers and to compromise so that everyone is pleased. All of my managers are pretty cool people, and I enjoy the company of my co workers. The hardest part of the job has to be when it is either busy or we are low on stock because the goal is – more... to not run out of anything during business time and to make sure that we are getting the pizzas done in a timely order no matter how many orders there are. The best part of the job is when the customer compliments you on the food or your service, It is just nice to be recognized for the work you put in. – less
Typical Delivery driver
Driver (Former Employee), Manteca, CAJune 28, 2014
Make pizza's
Deliver Pizza's
Being able to serve people was the most enjoyable.
Fast paced good learning environment.
shift supervisor (Current Employee), Redding, CAJune 25, 2014
Pros: management recieved free lunches
Cons: health benifits were only offered to full time employees
I worked my way up through ranks and learned a whole lot about customer service and how to handle employees and customers i enjoyed working with like minded people working towards the same goal.
My mistake
Cashier (Former Employee), Woodinville, WAJune 25, 2014
Tried giving it another shot. Lesson learned. Had to walk away.
Fun place to work with great people.
Prep Cook (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJune 21, 2014
Pros: great enviornment and awesome co workers.
Cons: not alot of hours.
I had a great time working here. A Lot of people i worked with there im still friends with today. A typical day would be coming in at 9, going over my prep list of stuff that needed to be made, and making those toppings or crust or sauce. Management was great there! Very easy to talk to and get along with. I learned how to make pizza sauce and dough – more... and how to prepare toppings for pizza. Also how to run a register and count a drawer down at the end of my shift. – less
FUN
FUN EXPERIENCE
PREPPER
Round Table Pizza
Sales/Cook (Current Employee), Portland, ORJune 15, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, environment, co-workers, fast paced.
Cons: part-time, heat in kitchen, distance from my house.
I work mostly night shifts so I get the dinner rushes, so it get's pretty busy. I love my coworkers, we all get along, most of them are guys so we don't really have any female cattiness. I get to work with the kids on Tuesdays, which is fun, we have few kids right now but once summer really kicks in we should get more. The most enjoyable thing about – more... working at Round Table is probably my coworkers, especially when it comes closing time, we all just have a good time together. The hardest part is dealing with rude customers, in the food business or any customer service position there's always those few people that are just always unpleasant no matter what you do. Some people are just never happy, so that is most defiantly the worst thing about working at Round Table. When I was hired they had just gotten a new store manager, so I came in during an adjustment period. I've worked there for almost three months, we just got another new store manager, so we'll be going through more adjustments but I haven't had any problems with management, I show up, work and go home. It's a fun place to work, and good if you're going to school too, cause hours can be flexible if you need them to be. – less
Fun workplace
Pizza Clerk (Former Employee), Ukiah, CAJune 14, 2014
Pros: discounted food, nice boss
Cons: breaks only taking if not busy.
Round Table was a fast pasted job. I loved going to work with a full day ready to go. Time flies when you are busy. Hardest part about my job was taking orders threw the telephone. I learned how to prepare pizzas, take orders & clean my station.
Not a good place to work.
driver (Current Employee), Winnemucca, NVJune 3, 2014
Cons: too many
Job morale is low. People come and go like the changing weather. No job security, no benefits.
Good experience
Customer Service (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAMay 31, 2014
As a college student, this was the perfect job. Everyone felt like family.
pizza
employee (Former Employee), Roseville, CAMay 30, 2014
Pros: discount pizza
Cons: smell
smell like sausage and get paid, a good place to learn job skills
Fast Paced Job
Delivery Driver/Cook (Former Employee), Campbell, CAMay 21, 2014
Pros: free food on break
Cons: breaks cut short, if busy, or denied breaks in general. nobody could speak english and when answering phones, having non english speakers trying to answer can really back up the ordering process.
This job was always fast, no matter what you were doing it had to be fast, the computers broke down and I was expected to know how to fix it. My manager hired anyone that the district manager wanted to work there, at one point my co-workers only could speak Farsi and my managers were the only people who could speak English.

The best part of an average – more... day at work was the ability to drive and deliver, if I got to do that I could talk to customers and get good responses about my work. This was not something that I normally heard from my boss and it made me feel better about working at Round Table – less
Great place to work at!
Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Former Employee), Fresno, CAMay 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: satisfied breaks
This place is a great experience and its also pretty much chill. the only thing is that its really busy during weekends, but other than that, its better than working at mcdonalds!
Very fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee), Roseville CaMay 15, 2014
This was an excellent place to work. The atmosphere is wonderful and the people are great.
Fun workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee), Sonora, CAMay 13, 2014
Pros: awesome co-workers
The work itself is pretty repetitive and extremely easy. Relaxed work environment.
Fast Fun Job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Turlock, CAMay 13, 2014
This job was fast paced but fun and rewarding. Enjoyed working for management and with crew.
Round Table
Dough Roller/ Kitchen Staff (Former Employee), Santa Maria, CAMay 8, 2014
A typical day at work at first would be slow, then around 6-7 it would start getting faster. Sometimes to the point of being hectic but there's an awesome staff that helps each other get through the rush.
I used to get extreme anxiety when I first started working there, I was not good with customer service nor was I good with Phones, I would end up – more... crying because I'd be scared. But months later with the help of all the employees being supportive, I got used to it and working there helped me overcome those anxieties.
The management is on top. Although seems out of place sometimes. But usually has everyone doing their job correctly.
The hardest part of the job was just dealing with rushes. When everyone in the town and more wanted pizzas at the exact same time haha
The most enjoyable part was seeing happy customers who were satisfied with our pizzas. To see them come back multiple times and order more was a pretty awesome feeling. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Round Table Pizza

If King Arthur's knights had sat at this Round Table, they would have been eating pizza. Round Table Pizza operates a chain of – Read more

Round Table Pizza Photos