Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Cashier and Baker (Current Employee), Renton, WAMay 16, 2015
Pros: Free lunches.
Cons: No benefits, short breaks.
A typical day at work goes by pretty fast. You are constantly doing something the whole time. Some days are busier than others and you could end up staying late.
Family Like Atmosphere
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAMay 14, 2015
Great Management who cared about the employees. Management did everything they could to help the employees with anything needed. Work was done efficiently and happily because of this atmosphere.
Great co-workers
Kitchen (Former Employee), Arroyo Grand, CAMay 13, 2015
Had fun working there just manger at the time was poor and was always after me for everything even if I did not to it. It was a good place for people that want to work in the food industry cause a lot of the food is made for scratch.
Great high school job
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Kailua, HIMay 9, 2015
Pros: parking, fun people, close to home, benefits, free mea
Cons: just need to move on
It was my real first job so i loved it! Everything was near and I wanted to learn a lot and I did learn a lot. I answered phones, run the cashier, bartended, opened and closed, maintained cleanliness and operations.
Perfect place to gain customer service experience, Friendly team.
Supervisor/Shift Manager (Current Employee), Oceanside, CAMay 8, 2015
A lot of customer service working at Round Table. Great Team to work with, management is awesome. Hardest part about the job is keeping up with the dinner rushes. Very high volume restaurant.
underfair
Dough maker/cook (Former Employee), Tulare, CAMay 4, 2015
it was a nice place to work but once new management came to power I was stirpped of all I was promised and and let go over knowing false statements
Good first job
Crew Member (Former Employee), Auburn, CAApril 29, 2015
Pros: Discounts on Food
Cons: Low Wage
There wasn't really a typical day for me because I had various duties; I would work dough rolling, food prep, delivery and cash register. A common thread throughout though would be helping to answer the phones and make the pizzas when needed. I learned a lot while I was there about interacting with customers and the needs of a restaurant business. I think the best things I took from it was customer service experience and communication. I enjoyed working with most of the managers there (had 4 different ones in 3 years). They were pretty nice and understanding and worked around my schedule while I was in college. My co-workers for the most part were cool and we worked well together and hung out outside of work on occasion. Hardest part of it was staying on top of the work because it would often come in bursts and pauses. The most enjoyable part was the challenge of getting the pizzas to their destination on time, whether that was through delivery or takeout.
Positive Work Environment
Cashier/ Cook (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 22, 2015
This was a great place to work. I loved the management and it was a positive work environment. It kept me really busy. I was only working part time. I wish i would have had more hours but overall a very organized place.
Great place to train and work
Team Lead (Former Employee), Patterson, CAApril 14, 2015
As a Team Lead I was in charge of training all new associates, maintaining the flow of day to day business operations, providing excellent customer service, and doing whatever needed to be done to assist my team. The hardest part about working for Round Table was making sure that all employees put out amazing quality, even during rush hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was making friends with all employees, which created a healthier work space.
roundtable pizza
Supervisor (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAApril 5, 2015
great starter job as a kid or student working through college, nice atmosphere and job skills and training are awesome.
PCG Hospitality Group, INC - Poor; Round Table Pizza Corporate - Wonderful
Manager (Former Employee), Ventura, CAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: pcg hospitality group, inc - none; round table pizza corporate - stock options
Cons: pcg hospitality group, inc - to many to list; round table pizza corporate - none
Round Table Corporate sold all 23 Southern California Round Table on March 28th, 2013 to PCG Hospitality Group, INC.

While working for both companies I was responsible on a daily basis for:

Marketing (B2B, B2C, and Four Wall Marketing)
I made sure the store was ready for business daily (Prep, Bank Deposits, and Cleanliness of the Store)
Coupon Audits and Cash Audits (Daily)
Repair and Maintenance
Customer Service,
Order taking (On Phone or at Cash Terminals)
Ensure the night shift was ready for business.
Inventory (Weekly and Monthly), Food Ordering (Twice a week), Receiving (All Week Long).
Scheduling (Weekly)
Training Employees

The Hardest Part of work was the low staffing from restrictions from the Area Manager, this led to poor customer satisfaction and a decrease in sales. There prices are way to expensive for the service given. Also, not being aloud to call PCG's office.

The best part of working the job were the employees and customers. Seeing the regular people who come every week with smiles on there faces and seeing your team succeed. I always see this family weekly from the time the wife was pregnant to there daughter who was 5, this made our employees and customers relation more a family than a person just coming in to eat.
Fast Paced
Team Member/ Cashier (Current Employee), Napa, CAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: free personal pizzas, 10 min break for 3 hrs + of nonstop work
Cons: no windows
The Best parts of the job are the Good management,
Friendly Co Workers, Tips, Fair treatment/Equality,Free Food, Good Skills and experience if you intend of being involved in the restaurant or food industry.
I really enjoyed my time here.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Pomona, CAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: free lunches, and fixed schedule
Cons: no full time position
I enjoyed the people and the working environment, the co workers where great and we had great leadership from our management. we always had anything we needed.
Round Table Pizza
Dough Roller, Cook, Order Taker (Former Employee), El Dorado Hills, CAMarch 14, 2015
Pros: co-workers, hours, flexibility
Cons: pay
A typical day of work started at 7 a.m. where I was given a list of things to do. Each and every day was the same thing where I use a machine to roll out dough into different sized pizzas to use for the entire day. Once the list was completed and there were no pizza orders in the store I was free to leave. I learned that quality is very important because each pizza skin needed to weigh a certain amount and be a certain size. The management when I first arrived was some of the best management I have ever worked for, towards the end however it went downhill and made the job less enjoyable.

The co-workers were all other kids around the same age as myself which was nice because we could talk to each other during the job and that made it much more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was working on the weekends, the weekends are incredibly busy for Round Table Pizza so sometimes people would order pizzas that were not prepared so I would have to make those as soon as possible. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with others that I knew and were friends with.
Great entry level job
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Antioch, CAMarch 12, 2015
Worked here while I was going to junior college. Met some great people and ate a lot of pizza! Great place to work and management was always friendly.
Fast paced food industry and customer service
Customer Service (Current Employee), Carmichael, CAFebruary 27, 2015
Food preparation for entire day. Learned how to prepare food orders for customers in fast paced quality environment. Needed to keep constant communication with all staff to ensure quality. High level demand in a positive work environment.
No respect
Dough Roller (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 27, 2015
They fired me for not being able to come in on my day off. on top of always telling me I was scheduled on days that were NOT on my schedule..
good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Winters, CAFebruary 25, 2015
It was a very clean friendly environment. The employees are hard working, friendly people, willing to work hard to make customers happy.
Good first job, but dont stay for too long
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: quick advancement
Cons: stressful, management doesnt care about employees, no consistency in work schedule, no communication between employees and gm.
I worked my way up to assistant manager in a little over a year, and in that time it was a great place to work. When the GM took over everything went downhill. The GM doesnt care about employees or customers. Just wants to meet goals to please owner.
Quick place to find a job
Shift Supervisor/Cashier (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 23, 2015
A job that is easy to get when you are young and have to experience or connections. You load or unload trucks every weekday at whatever time you signed up for.

1 2 3 4 5

About Round Table Pizza

If King Arthur's knights had sat at this Round Table, they would have been eating pizza. Round Table Pizza operates a chain of – Read more

Round Table Pizza Salaries