Roush

Roush Employee Reviews

Enjoy driving and evaluating pre-production vehicles
Driver/Evaluator (Current Employee), Allen Park, MIJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Driving pre-production vehicles all around Michigan
Cons: part-time, hourly rate is low.
A normal day starts at punch-in time (6:07am), and ends at 2:23pm. During the work week we are given various routes to follow, which may include freeway, country and city routes. Doing this job, I have learned all about the Sig2 & 3 systems they have in each vehicle, and what to look when evaluating interior and exterior trim.
roush
Test Driver/ Inspector (Former Employee), warren miJune 25, 2015
i loved it! it was a fun job and you meet great people but the pay is not good... you just test drive cars all day and listen for unsual sounds and ect.
not bad
fabricator (Current Employee), Allen Park, MIMay 5, 2015
Pros: good insurance at a low price. lots of over time
The bosses are pretty good, the workers are also pretty good to work with. Some people are just dumb but they dont last too long and are easy to avoid.
exciting
Test Driver (Former Employee), Warren, MIApril 6, 2015
I absolutely loved this job. The supervisor was a kind hearted woman who pushed you to do your overall best. Every morning before our meeting she would always tell us a joke. A typical day would be getting assigned to a vehicle inspecting getting paired up with your partner going over details of the route that you have to take.the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing and going places that you've never been.
Roush mold shop
Shop Technician (Former Employee), Farmington, MIMarch 6, 2015
Pros: management is great
Cons: pay
Great company with tons of room for advancement. Pay however is not good at for the work you put in. During my experience as a bench hand I also ran the nite logistics with no compensation. Benefits are great.
Fun place to work.
Test Driver/Vehicle Evaluator (Former Employee), MichiganFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: you aren't stuck in one place all day while you are at work.
Cons: the roads in the winter.
- Go in get keys to the vehicle you will be driving and do paperwork.
- I learned a lot about the new vehicles and how they work.
- Management could have been better.
- I made a lot of friends working at Roush the co-workers where good.
- The hardest part was the long drives and trying to stay awake some nights.
- The best part was just driving and listening to music, it was a very stress free job.
A Great Church
Test Driver (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 10, 2015
This is a great church filled with good people. They are going to do great things in the future. The congregation is growing in size and spirit.
Productive Work
Instrumentation Technician- Work (Current Employee), Allen Park, MINovember 13, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: hourly wages
Good place to work if you want hours. Management doesn't have itself completely together but the people are cool and the work load is a little heavy after a while.
Productive place to work if you are looking to be in the auto industry.
Test Driver (Current Employee), Warren, MINovember 3, 2014
Pros: driving aroundf the country is a great perk to this job!!
Cons: when cars are low, hours are slow.
8-10 hour days, conducting tests and documenting and problems or suggestions that will help to improver the car in the future. The hardest part of the job is landing hours and getting through the rough patches of so much down time.
Cool place to work
Desktop Technician (Current Employee), Livonia, MISeptember 19, 2014
Standard IT support Also pickup up additional skills. IT manager is great to work with. Relax atmospher
get to drive some cool cars
Lead Driver (Former Employee), Henderson, COAugust 14, 2014
Pros: drive cool cars
Cons: not knowing how long your shift is that day
drive the car assigned. Management is good and understanding to situation that come up. All co-workers are real nice and like to have fun. The hardest part no knowing if your are going to work an 8 or 10 hour shift. I enjoyed driving a verity of different car.
lead test driver
Test Driver (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIJune 5, 2014
My job was to lead Three other drivers and drive vehicles and fill out paper work
Part Time Job
Vehicle Evaluator/Test Driver (Former Employee), Livonia, MIMarch 15, 2014
Pros: good money, lots of perks.
Cons: job relocated to another city
Great Job. Went on the road to drive different vehicle across country. Evaluate them, then fly home. All expenses paid. Would keep doing this job, but the headquarters moved 90 minutes away. Was not able to get there everyday.
Fun to drive new cars that were not on the market yet.
Test Driver (Former Employee), Commerce City, COMarch 3, 2014
Pros: driving new cars.
Cons: the routes never changed and after awhile it became very boreing.
Test drove new cars and wrote reviews on the cars. Learned a lot about cars. The management seemed good however I never saw them. Coworkers were fun however we did not work closely with coworkers since we were driving our routes. Hardest part of the job was driving the same route for 8 hours and not getting drowzy. I enjoyed writing the reports and meeting with the car manufactures and giving my input.
Productive place to work
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee), Allen Park, MIFebruary 7, 2014
Overall it is an okay company to work for. The management at my building is not good at all. I did however learn a lot of new things at Roush. I
AT WORK
Test Driver (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 2, 2014
working at Reliance One was great, it was like a big family.... you work and groups, well you drive and groups.... and the co-workers where very professional and responsible.... the managers where professional like it was how every job should be.... the most enjoyable part of the job was the breaks because you get to actually have a good amount of time to relax brfore you get back on the road...
Roush will offer you a opportunity.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJanuary 1, 2014
Growth with in Roush. If you push yourself they will advance you up the ladder. For automotive education you can learn so much from Roush. Over all a good place to learn.
Effectively a job shop outfit
Cost Reduction Consultant (Former Employee), Allen Park MichiganDecember 15, 2013
Cons: job security, cheap
Very cheap company that will drop you in a heartbeat. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there unless you are just retired and need the money
awesome company to work for
Lead driver (Current Employee), Henderson, CONovember 9, 2013
get to drive all types of cars
very easy job
management is great
co-workers are awesome
Unorganized and no room for advancement.
Test Driver (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIAugust 12, 2013
Test driving the vehicles I learned a lot about the vehicles and the problems with them to help secure the safety for the future customer. I was contracted through a staffing firm and they were very unorganized and unprofessional. Scheduling issues every week, and no essential room for advancement.

About Roush

Roush Industries can put a roar¬†under your hood.¬†Through its subsidiaries, Roush Industries provides automotive engineering, development, – Read more

Roush Salaries