Routh Crabtree Olsen

Routh Crabtree Olsen Employer Reviews

Management does not appreciate employees
Team Lead (Former Employee), BellevueFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits, flexible time, extra earning opportunities
Cons: long hours of over time, not appreciated, favoritism by management
I worked at RCO Legal for a number of years only to be replaced by someone that I trained to save a few bucks on their payroll. When it comes to loyalty there is none here.
Productive workplace well balanced
REO Curative Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAFebruary 4, 2014
My daily functions where to review REO title reports. I reported my findings to the asset manager. I learned a lot about the process of foreclosure, bankruptcy, code enforcement. Management was pretty fair, I never had an issue with management.
I was for the most part pretty quiet, my coworkers were nice I never experienced any office related drama. – more... The hardest part was when business started getting slow and having to look elsewhere for work.
I enjoyed the relationships with my coworkers, breakfast and lunches provided by the company. Overall it was a good company to work for. – less
Value on long term employees lacks
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAAugust 3, 2013
Pros: co workers were like family
Cons: lack of management support
I am thankful for the years I worked for Routh Crabtree Olsen, but management failed at getting behind their employees for advancement as will as giving the tools to succeed. This did not seem to matter to management. They were more worried about how they would look like with the owners than helping there employees to succeed..
Forclosure Attorney's
Corporate Services Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 31, 2013
Pros: plenty of action and change.
Cons: decision makers were offsite which cau.sed communication breakdown
My position at RCO kept me very busy in order that I meet the daily mail production metrics. After negotiating a contract with the local Postmaster in Bellevue, WA I gained more insight into the logistics surrounding validated mailings. My co-workers were direct reports which needed my support to complete their daily tasks. I enjoyed the fast pace and – more... hard work at RCO. – less
Productive and Fun place to work at with all over good work ethics.
Courier Coordinator (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 17, 2013
A good work place,which has people from whom I learnt a lot. Productive and Fun place to work at with all over good work ethics.
I work with a great team
Client Reporting Specialist (Current Employee), Portland, OregonMay 5, 2013
The company is growing and creating more job opportunities. I am satisfied with my work and enjoy working with my co-workers.
Reliable company to be employed by
REO Contract Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: quiet working spaces, consistent work load
Cons: slow pace for advancement and growth
Assisted with reception on occasions. Handled up to 30 emails a day corresponding with real estate brokers and Freddie Mac regarding REO properties. Acted as a liaison between the broker and seller for REO properties through the initial submission of CAR contracts.
Negative Working Environment
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee), BellevueOctober 10, 2012
There is nothing positive to say about this company.
There is a high employment turn-over.