Cons: employees should be prepared to work across multiple time zones
• Rovi is a great place to work; there is never a dull moment at any given day. Plenty of opportunities for career advancements.
• At this company employees are exposed to new challenges throughout their careers. This is in turn helps employees learn new skills.
• Very open and approachable management, all managers treat employees as peers and with – more... respect.
• Excellent co-workers make day to day work a pleasure.
• Due to company offices spread across the world at times one might feels they have to work day and night, attending conference calls etc.
• The work place environment, freedom to make decisions allows a person to achieve their best. – less