Rovi

Rovi Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Sr. Microsoft.NET Lead Consultant (Current Employee), Randor, PAOctober 24, 2013
Great experience working here with diverse teams and challenging work and positive culture
Great flexibility, bad job security.
Media Analyst (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CASeptember 25, 2013
Pros: working from home, flexible hours
Cons: no job security
A small dot-com survivor company I had worked for previously was purchased by the conglomerate Rovi in 2010. We were a great team, but then Rovi's stock price went down and there was a mass layoff. I have since been unable to find substantial employment.
Rovi is a demanding and busy organization with an exciting products and prospects
Legal Counsel (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAMay 11, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Rovi Corporation requires its employees to be agile and flexible in their day-to-day activity. I am challenged on a regular basis to address a large volume of tasks and duties related to sales and inbound vendor needs. Management has good intentions of continuing to foster a strong focus on customers and products in the face of every changing market needs. Many of my co-workers are hard working and pleasant, and we strive to carryout the responsibilities required to make the company successful. Personally, I enjoy the intellectual challenges that confront me and need open minded approaches and solutions.