Rowan University Employee Reviews in United States

Fantastic environment and great staff!
Admissions Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJApril 19, 2016
I've worked for Rowan University for two years now and I have to say that the community surrounding the school as well as the professional staff and student relationships are phenomenal. A very exciting and energetic place to work!
Great place to work!
HOUSEKEEPING (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJFebruary 29, 2016
Great work environment on campus in Glassboro New Jersey. Employees are great to work with. Management is excellent.
Clean Dorms, Apartments, and Townhouses for students. If you know floors it is an extra skill that comes in handy. If not you are stuck on general cleaning for the most part.
Students are the focus
Peer Referral Orientation Staff (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJMay 18, 2016
I grew and learned so much from this institution. I can't believe four years flew by so quickly. I am blessed to have a degree from here! If you don't know, Rowan is growing!
Great employees and easy going people
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJDecember 16, 2015
always moving around , very quiet , very reliable employees and easy going bosses. Easy going employees and every one gets alone , no one is disrespectful , hour lunch breaks with both full time and part time employees . Your always accessed to food because its at the school so easy to grab lunch in the college town
Pros
a hour lunch and never on your feet
Cons
salary
Professional, fun, and helping prepare me for the real world.
Admissions Ambassador/Intramural Referee (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJNovember 30, 2015
Working for the Rowan University Admissions Ambassadors has been an incredible experience thus far as I have not only been able to strengthen my public speaking and public relation skills, but I have been able to network meet a diverse group of people that I may have not been able to otherwise.

Working for the Rowan University Rec Center as an Intramural Referee has been fun for me because I have been involved with sports my entire life. Being able to gain a better understanding of the rules as well as being trusted with the authority of interpreting the rules within a competitive game setting has helped me perform under high intensity situations.
Very productive and leaning environment
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 2, 2016
Team work is great here. Engineering research and innovation is advancing day after day. Faculties are helpful and awesome.
I loved it
Internship (Former Employee) –  Stratford, NJJune 5, 2016
this has been by far the best experience i have ever had. This SummerPREP program has opened my eyes about the medical field and ensured this is what i want to do.
Assistant in Geography
Department Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJFebruary 18, 2016
managing cartographic data, tasks as assigned, Planning events, coordinating internship and career opportunities for students, redirecting emails and personal to the appropriate parties.
Good Environment
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJMay 9, 2016
Good place to work. The students are nice and motivated. I have been teaching at the University for more than ten years and never had a problem.
Productive place
Library Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJMarch 27, 2016
I had enjoyed working at rowan university.
All co-workers and supervisor are well knowledge and helpful. good working environment. flexible work hour.
Ok
sponser (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJMay 12, 2016
Overall, not a great place for longevity. Many issues with the departments working together and students being able to access information.
Amazing Work Environment
Orientation Leader (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJMarch 17, 2016
One of the best job's I have ever held. Orientation staff is incredible and I learned so many useful life skills from working for Rowan.
Easy going job
Student File Organizer (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJNovember 18, 2015
Very flexible hours. They just give you student files and you organize them in order and place them in files. The hardest part is probably all the papercuts you get, but its worth it if you're a college student looking for some cash cause the hours aren't bad at all. Longest I've worked in a day was 2 hours.
Great Job
Project SEED (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJApril 9, 2016
Its a job that is open to students who are good in science and have an interest in science related career fields such as the medical field.
Need to be self-motivated to move on
Rowan Tour Guide App (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJJanuary 5, 2016
To work in Rowan University as an education / research related position you'd better be really self-motivated to keep updated to your field, in order to assure the quality of your work.
Coordinator of Development Records (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJSeptember 24, 2015
I enjoyed working with the data entry system and also having an opportunity to mentor to the students at the university. I got along with all my co-workers.
Pros
At the time I was there, healthcare was excellent.
Engaging and Productive
Student (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 6, 2015
Work interdependent to be collectively successful. Professor is very enaging and facilitate course material effectively in order for students to absorb.
Pros
Collaborative work
Cons
Short breaks
Rowan is a good place to work
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJSeptember 10, 2015
Rowan is a up and coming university which is expanding at a very fast rate. The Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. the University is a good place to be doing research.
Studbet Assistant
Marketing Intern/Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJJuly 31, 2015
The job is tiresome, but enjoyable nevertheless. You meet a lot of contacts so do take advantage of those connections! I learned how to multitask and keep a balance lifestyle while in this role.
Okay
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJAugust 20, 2015
this was just an okay work environment. Supervisors were unprofessional. Lack of communication and respect for others. They need to do a better job with who they put in charge.

4.5