Rowan University Employee Reviews

love
Costume Production Team (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJApril 12, 2017
The costume shop at rowan was one of the best places to work. It a relaxed environment and you learn things such as sewing, making patterns, and how to put things together.
Lab Monitor review
lab monitor (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJMarch 28, 2017
Love this place! I work whenever I schedule myself to work on my free times. The management is great, and I also get to work on my hw while working! I assist students whenever they are in need of help.
Quiet not much excitement
Communications Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJMarch 8, 2017
I worked in a office with one other person. Other employees were nice. The work was the entertainment. I got to be creative and design, for the most part without any restrictions.
Pros
Projects
Cons
Silence
great enviroment
Substance Abuse Counselor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJFebruary 22, 2017
Rowan has a great enviroment. The hardest part of the job is dealing with impatient students . The most enjoyable part is helping others
Work Experience
Community Safety Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJJanuary 23, 2017
Through all the jobs I have been employed with, I've learned so much from them all. During each of them I learned valuable skills to apply to internships and future careers as well.
Wonderful place to work
Assistant General Counsel (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, New JerseyJanuary 19, 2017
Rowan University is a wonderful place to work. Exceptional leader and colleagues that care. I would recommend Rowan University to any hardworking and caring individual.
Pros
Fantastic working atmosphere
Cons
Cold Weather
Not so bad!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJJanuary 16, 2017
The job culture was pretty decent. However, my supervisor was extremely snippy and often made rude comments. She made me uncomfortable to work for her. I often felt insignificant and looked down upon.
Learned a lot during my time in office.
Veteran Affairs - Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJJanuary 7, 2017
Learned a lot and was able to help my fellow Veterans make the transition from the Battlefield to the classroom. Job ended upon Graduation from Grad School.
Pros
Learned my future Job skills and fellow Veterans
Cons
Didn't get paid
Rowan is the university that I went to.
Girl Scout Volunteers (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJDecember 19, 2016
I attended Rowan University for my undergraduate degree. I loved the time that I spent there and believe that I got a useful education. The staff and professors are always willing to help and understand that school and personal life needs to be balanced. The social life at Rowan is also very fulfilling.
Awesome experience, great work environment, and friendly staff.
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJNovember 19, 2016
Working as an undergraduate research assistant at Rowan University was a great experience. I learned a lot, and it was my first major exposure to the field of research.
Pros
Good hours, great staff
Cons
very busy at times
productive work environment
Student worker in the office of registrar (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJNovember 18, 2016
On a typical day, I will come in and do basic office work. Copies, filing transcripts, working on the computer. My co-workers were productive and respectful and so were the managers.
Productive Workplace
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJAugust 26, 2016
My typical day is long but effective. I work with students, supervisors, and coworkers to provide the best service for residents.
Fun and Engaging Student Job
Student Board Member (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJAugust 19, 2016
I work in the Office of Winter & Summer Sessions and we are responsible for ensuring that students are aware of all resources available to them in regards to the Winter and Summer classes managed by our office. I do a lot of work with student outreach, holding information tables in the Student Center and speaking at different club meetings and events.
Internship
Student (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJJuly 3, 2016
As previously stated, I created press releases as well as flyers for the office manager. I would highly recommended this job for those in school for Advertising.
I loved it
Internship (Former Employee) –  Stratford, NJJune 5, 2016
this has been by far the best experience i have ever had. This SummerPREP program has opened my eyes about the medical field and ensured this is what i want to do.
Very productive and leaning environment
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 2, 2016
Team work is great here. Engineering research and innovation is advancing day after day. Faculties are helpful and awesome.
Students are the focus
Peer Referral Orientation Staff (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJMay 18, 2016
I grew and learned so much from this institution. I can't believe four years flew by so quickly. I am blessed to have a degree from here! If you don't know, Rowan is growing!
Ok
sponser (Former Employee) –  Glassboro, NJMay 12, 2016
Overall, not a great place for longevity. Many issues with the departments working together and students being able to access information.
Good Environment
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJMay 9, 2016
Good place to work. The students are nice and motivated. I have been teaching at the University for more than ten years and never had a problem.
Fantastic environment and great staff!
Admissions Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJApril 19, 2016
I've worked for Rowan University for two years now and I have to say that the community surrounding the school as well as the professional staff and student relationships are phenomenal. A very exciting and energetic place to work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rowan University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5