Rowland Group, The Employee Reviews

They are a temp agency
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 4, 2017
It is not the Rowland Group that I am summarizing it is the company that they placed me at.

A typical day was processing the mail, coding invoices, matching backup, matching Purchase orders with receivers, getting proper approvals.
Entering invoices into system for payment.
Following up on issues with P O's/receivers
Clearing GRNI report as needed
Great Opportunity
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 30, 2017
I have impressed with the company during my time here. The environment is one where you get the opportunity be independent and create your own future but it is also one that provides you with coaching and support when needed. I have never felt micro-managed but have always appreciated the fact that I am given a clear direction and am kept accountable. There aren't big personalities that make work difficult but people with big goals that make work more competitive and ultimately, all of us more successful.
Pros
Nice office, fun people, great training, relaxed enviroment
Best employer! Great management and Environment
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 9, 2017
Wonderful! The Rowland group has been the best career I have ever had. Proud to be a part of the team. Upper Management is very kind, motivational and understanding.
Designer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 4, 2017
Good support and service. Great assignments, liked working there.
Enjoyed the work, Each day was worth looking forward to.

Management was great and worked with each employee.
Pros
professional staff
Cons
One of the best companies to work for.
Sr. IT Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 14, 2016
The Rowland Group gave you a great work/life balance. You work hard and play hard! Family is first! They gave you every tool to be successful and when you did well, you would know it. Great team!
Noone
Project Controls Advisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 23, 2016
This company is strictly a Job Shop service provider, to keep their clients form direct hire and protect them from being seen as a company with high turnovers!
Pros
Cons
See above
Productive and positive work environment and culture
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST - CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 21, 2015
My manager provided me all the tools necessary to achieve the positive results that we achieved as a division within The Rowland Group.
Good company, growing in leaps and bounds
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  HoustonSeptember 8, 2015
Consistently delivering excellent service to both clients and employees. I see a bright future. The team is passionate about delivering excellent results, and having fun while doing it. Management is honest and straightforward.
Incredible Place to Work!
PR Director (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 27, 2015
This is a company that truly cares about every individual coming in and out of our doors. From internal staff to the people we place and even the clients we work with, this company has a heart for helping people. The owners and the president are generous and go above and beyond to make this a great place to work. The culture can't be beat! How many people can honestly say they look forward to going to work every single day? Not just that they mind going to work, but that they look forward to going?! Incredible company with wonderful people.
Pros
Caring, generous, fun, talented
Cons
No cons - a truly great place to work!
Interview
Executive (Former Employee) –  HoustonSeptember 19, 2014
Rowland Group giving me the run around about expense reimbursement after traveling 1000 miles to Houston with 2 days notice.
Pros
Poor Profesionalism
Cons
Poor Profesionalism
March 31, 2015

The Rowland Group is proud of our 20+ years in the staffing business and values each employee. We strive to be fair and effectively communicate as part of our culture. In fact, our employees voted The Rowland Group as a Best Place to Work four years in a row. To ensure both fairness and legal compliance, we make a practice of following what is documented as the length of service requirements related to relocation and other benefits that the organization offers. We welcome questions and are happy to clarify any misunderstandings.Please call our Public Relations Director at our Corporate office 918-836-1900 so that we can help resolve this matter.

Great to work for
Hillcrest Heart Institute - Medical Demographer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 25, 2014
This is a great group to work for, I have really enjoyed it! I have learned a great deal and hope to continue to learn as much as possible!
Just another agency
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 15, 2013
I signed up with this company a few years ago. After I signed up with this company, they promptly called my place of employment and asked to speak to the manager of the department. I questioned this behavior, and they promptly dropped me.
March 31, 2015

The Rowland Group is proud of our 20+ years in the staffing business and values each employee. We strive to be fair and effectively communicate as part of our culture. In fact, our employees voted The Rowland Group as a Best Place to Work four years in a row. We welcome questions and are happy to clarify any misunderstandings.Please call our Public Relations Director at our Corporate office 918-836-1900 so that we can help resolve this matter.

Pipeline Research Assistant
Pipeline Research Technician (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 1, 2013
I was place with OneOK by the Rowland Group as a Pipeline Research assistant. The people I work with are wonderful and a joy to be around. I go through every record I can find (somewhat like a scavenger hunt) that pertains to my pipeline project. This information gets charted and added into a spreadsheet. The hardest part is actually finding the information and figuring out the puzzle. The best part of the job is knowing that the work I'm doing is actually making a difference.
Pros
flexible hours + overtime
Cons
contract position that will eventually end once this job is complete.
March 30, 2015

Your success matters a great deal to us! It is always a benefit to work with a team that works together. We continue to merge talent with opportunity. Thank you for your review.

Very happy place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 24, 2013
I have only worked for the company for a few months but so far they have been very good to me.
Fun workplace with an excellent culture!
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 16, 2012
Fun workplace with an excellent culture. Very nice atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rowland Group, The. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2