Rowland Group, The Employee Reviews in United States

Incredible Place to Work!
PR Director (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 27, 2015
This is a company that truly cares about every individual coming in and out of our doors. From internal staff to the people we place and even the clients we work with, this company has a heart for helping people. The owners and the president are generous and go above and beyond to make this a great place to work. The culture can't be beat! How many people can honestly say they look forward to going to work every single day? Not just that they mind going to work, but that they look forward to going?! Incredible company with wonderful people.
Pros
Caring, generous, fun, talented
Cons
No cons - a truly great place to work!
Good company, growing in leaps and bounds
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  HoustonSeptember 8, 2015
Consistently delivering excellent service to both clients and employees. I see a bright future. The team is passionate about delivering excellent results, and having fun while doing it. Management is honest and straightforward.
Productive and positive work environment and culture
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST - CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 21, 2015
My manager provided me all the tools necessary to achieve the positive results that we achieved as a division within The Rowland Group.
Pipeline Research Assistant
Pipeline Research Technician (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 1, 2013
I was place with OneOK by the Rowland Group as a Pipeline Research assistant. The people I work with are wonderful and a joy to be around. I go through every record I can find (somewhat like a scavenger hunt) that pertains to my pipeline project. This information gets charted and added into a spreadsheet. The hardest part is actually finding the information and figuring out the puzzle. The best part of the job is knowing that the work I'm doing is actually making a difference.
Pros
flexible hours + overtime
Cons
contract position that will eventually end once this job is complete.

Comment – March 30, 2015

Your success matters a great deal to us! It is always a benefit to work with a team that works together. We continue to merge talent with opportunity. Thank you for your review.

Just another agency
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 15, 2013
I signed up with this company a few years ago. After I signed up with this company, they promptly called my place of employment and asked to speak to the manager of the department. I questioned this behavior, and they promptly dropped me.

Comment – March 31, 2015

The Rowland Group is proud of our 20+ years in the staffing business and values each employee. We strive to be fair and effectively communicate as part of our culture. In fact, our employees voted The Rowland Group as a Best Place to Work four years in a row. We welcome questions and are happy to clarify any misunderstandings.Please call our Public Relations Director at our Corporate office 918-836-1900 so that we can help resolve this matter.

Interview
Executive (Former Employee) –  HoustonSeptember 19, 2014
Rowland Group giving me the run around about expense reimbursement after traveling 1000 miles to Houston with 2 days notice.
Pros
Poor Profesionalism
Cons
Poor Profesionalism

Comment – March 31, 2015

The Rowland Group is proud of our 20+ years in the staffing business and values each employee. We strive to be fair and effectively communicate as part of our culture. In fact, our employees voted The Rowland Group as a Best Place to Work four years in a row. To ensure both fairness and legal compliance, we make a practice of following what is documented as the length of service requirements related to relocation and other benefits that the organization offers. We welcome questions and are happy to clarify any misunderstandings.Please call our Public Relations Director at our Corporate office 918-836-1900 so that we can help resolve this matter.

Great to work for
Hillcrest Heart Institute - Medical Demographer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 25, 2014
This is a great group to work for, I have really enjoyed it! I have learned a great deal and hope to continue to learn as much as possible!
Fun workplace with an excellent culture!
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 16, 2012
Fun workplace with an excellent culture. Very nice atmosphere.
Very happy place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 24, 2013
I have only worked for the company for a few months but so far they have been very good to me.

Want to know more about Rowland Group, The?

Ask a question