J.D. Byrider is searching for a motivated Service Coordinator for the Morgantown, WV, location. The Service Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership, guidance, training and expertise to the technicians, detailers and lot attendants who work in the Service Department.
Successful candidates must achieve positive results including, but not limited to the following:
- Safely and efficiently manage the flow of all vehicles within the Service Department, which includes reconditioning, policy and warranty work.
- Provide superior customer service by communicating the aspects of the repairs to the customers.
- Ensure the customer’s needs were fully addressed and the correct repair/work was performed.
- Maintain the facility to comply with OSHA standards, which includes the building, equipment, parking lot, the grounds and any other issue that may create a safety hazard.
- Troubleshoot operation issues and work with the Store Manager for a successful resolution.
- Participate in required company meetings.
- Responsible for the administration of customer files, service reports and controlling expenses.
- Comply with Company Safety Policy and Rules.
Two plus years lead auto technician or service management, superior interpersonal skills, excellent organizational skills, clear written and oral communication skills, ability to manage stressful situations, excellent ability to interact with all levels of management. Must be computer literate.