Roy Rogers Employee Reviews

Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJune 12, 2017
this was my very first job. This is a great company to work for. I began at minimum wage and quickly moved up to 10 an hr. There is a lot of room for upward movement in the company.
Pros
Great Food
Cons
Can lead to long hours
The food is good
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDJune 12, 2017
I would'nt recommened anyone to work there unless you're 24 & under. The store at times can be messy inside & out. The cashiers can be rude along with the management.
Pros
not too many
Cons
too many
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDMay 12, 2017
The management here was great, however, there was a lot of management changes that tended to cause tension within the restaurant. Will work with any schedule changes needed.
Fun place to work
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Burtonsville, MDApril 26, 2017
This job is very fast pace with a fast pace environment as well. I met and worked with a lot of friendly people and was able to enjoy a flexible schedule too.
Good first job
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Front Royal, VAApril 25, 2017
Like any fast food chain it's quick service and not long hours. My fellow employees are what made this job bearable. It's a minimum wage job with not a whole lot of benefits, but it's a good starter job for anyone with no work experience.
Productive and nice people
Cook, Cashier, Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 4, 2017
Greet the staff and customers with a smile. Management was always asking how is everyone doing. Very friendly Meeting new people and just knowing that a smile was put on someones face today
Pros
Discount meals
Cons
10 minute break
productive and gets thing done
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Burtonsville, MDMarch 24, 2017
It is a wonderful experience and it helps you to interact with lot of different people, and handle situation that you wouldn't normally handle without the job,
Good people
Cashier / Food Attendant (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDMarch 6, 2017
Everyone I worked with had great personalities. The experience overall was amazing. During my time that I worked there, everything was peaceful, no problems what so ever.
its a job
line cook (Current Employee) –  New Baltimore, NYMarch 1, 2017
There is not much to say about the job. I cook fast food, prep, take orders, get the customer in and out. Was not proud to be employee.
Pros
pay check, a change to cook
Cons
the in invironment
Review
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDFebruary 24, 2017
Work was fun, but management was not great, lots started to go downhill. Learned a lot but not what i really needed. Customers were always nice, but management couldn't really control the angry ones... they just let it go...
Nice Costumers and Staff were supportive
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDFebruary 17, 2017
I would take orders, make the orders, run the cash register or drive thru. I provided great costumer service, and made sure the resturaunt was clean
Hated it, very unorganized
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, MDJanuary 27, 2017
I didn't like working there. Nothing was organized well, and the staff was rude. There were roaches within the food area and very unsanitary. The managers were not very understandable.
Pros
Half priced lunchs
Cons
Staff
Filthy back areas
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NYJanuary 13, 2017
Fun to unload delivery trucks and time/date stock. Great way to relax in summer heat is by putting away stock in the freezer.
Pros
half off menu items
Cons
thru-way prices
Clean and safe
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDJanuary 9, 2017
People were nice in the associates we're understanding and patient. The food was great and I have fun learning something new. I was really able to sharpen my skills of being a cashier at the Rogers
Pros
Half off lunches
Cons
The management was going through changes as I was getting my job there so it could have been better
Roy Rogers
Manager (Former Employee) –  North Babylon, NYOctober 1, 2016
Loved working for this company. I loved the customer service and training employees. I worked long hours but it was great.
Pros
Customer Service
Cons
none.
Fast pace, has an alright enivroment.
Front Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 13, 2016
First time working with a fast paced restaurant, learned to multitask while helping costumers. Some days do get busy, managers on duty do help.
productive and a fun atmosphere
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, MDMay 23, 2016
A typical day at work was the normal routine, coming in and making sure the customers came to a clean restaurant where no trash was piling up and no trash on the ground in the parking lot. When we weren't busy and we had our work caught up, we would joke around and have fun while making sure we got back to work once a customer came in. I learned more about food prep and handling. The management staff made sure that the workplace was kept up and tidy so that we didn't have a dirty restaurant for people to see. The co-workers were awesome and even though we were short staffed sometimes, everyone kept up the work and made sure customers were happy. There wasn't really any hard part of the job, but if i had to pick something that was hard to do, it would be to keep up with dishes, as there was dishes constantly being brought back for me to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was when it was near closing time and work was caught up and we would have fun.
Pros
Free drinks, discounted meals, half hour breaks
Cons
busy
Theyre an alright job for high schoolers if you dont have any responsibilities
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDMay 6, 2016
It gets pretty mundane. The management pretty much sticks together and covers each others backs. Youll see how it is. Goodluck!
Fun place to work with flexible hours and good managers
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, MDApril 25, 2016
Working at Roy Rogers was always a good time. Every time I came into work the other employees and managers were always nice to me and we could always joke around and have a fun time. They really worked with my college schedule well so I would have a good balance between long hours at work and still have time for college and social life.
Pros
50% off while working
constant business
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pine Beach, NJApril 6, 2016
Working at Roy Rogers was a great experience. The managers are great and so were my co-workers. Everyone worked together and made you feel welcome

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roy Rogers. Our community is ready to answer.