Royal American Management, Inc. Employee Reviews

positive work inviroment
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Mayo, FLOctober 28, 2017
I love this company was fun and everyone was very nice. They welcomed me into the company with open arms and they always helped me out whenever I needed it
Good
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 27, 2017
I was unable to continue working with the chemicals. I worked alone cleaning empty apartments of move outside to make ready for inspection for move in.
Good
inconsistant management
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 22, 2017
could not maintain management. new manager you wouldnt know the old one was gone.the company had excellent benefits. and the pay scale was a little above the average rate.
Meet many people
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLSeptember 6, 2017
Cleaning nasty units is one of the hardest things to do. The most enjoyable part of the job would be meeting people and helping people. Depending on which property and manager your inquiring about it could be from enjoyable to the hardest.
Pros
They have good training programs.
Cons
Smokers are the hardest to clean up after.
Productive, and great place to work
Area manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 30, 2017
Royal American Rocks. I gained a lot of knowledge in many areas of management. I was allowed to manage with my own management style. I was mentor by the best.

Great company support divisions. Great company overall.
Lax attitude to basic systems
Assisted maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 15, 2017
Management was so lax on oversight that when i came on board as assistant maint. manager i quickly realized that for 6 years none of the 5 managers they had up till then noticed that all the maint.guy's were late every morning including supervisor.
Poorly run
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Great benefits but stressful
Housekeeping administration (Former Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLJuly 4, 2017
Great benefits but stressful. The job was really stressful and very hard to get a raise. I would recommend as a seasonal only job. You will end up working harder than what you are paid for.
Hostile
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 15, 2017
While working for this company i was placed in a hostile work environment for over a year. No support from the company as a whole. I was thrown to the wolves with mimimal training. When i asked for assistance it was hard to get the help that was needed. No professionalism from the corporate office.
Benefits
Cons
The work load and the companies approach to personal improvement.
Productive, fun place to work.
Regional Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 15, 2017
Overall a great company to work for. Only reason for leaving was moving from Miami to Las Vegas. Royal American does not have properties on the West Coast as of now.
Not good with Training
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLMarch 3, 2017
A nice size company, but they need to have more training available. Great hours, they tend to give resident to much power. They micro manage their employee.
Customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 12, 2016
I set up the lobby so am ready to great all public coming into Career Source Center for assistance or have questions. I direct all parties to the service they need. Take all paperwork from clients that are clients of the WT and SNAP programs. Assist clients when they call about their cases and give them directions on what is required.