C# applications, Web application development and support with Database migration from SQL server 2000 to 2008 and its dependant application. It covers 65 applications (Including front office applications), 42 databases. Applications were on different technologies like classic asp, asp.net with c#.net, vb.net. This includes much of intranet applications used in banking and Wealth management departments. All the application database objects were schema prefixed and access rights were granted based on schema as per the security reasons on banking portals. Analysis of the database worked with architecture, implemented migrations. Worked in all phases of SDLC to meet customer requirement and delivered optimal solution.
• Designed and developed C# & ASP.net applications (MVC).
• Worked in Agile, TDD, and BDD methodologies.
• Analyzed various databases and its dependant applications.
• Analyzed the number of users and the application’s criticality.
• Involved in designing, critical decision making and downtime.
• Suggested optimal solutions to improve performance.
• Provided required changes for the application to connect to the database, irrespective of the technology.
• Made sure trading/online banking application is available 24/7 during migration
• Reviewed the code and gave them the review comments for performance of the application was tuned well in advance and the impact of it was analyzed.
• Designed an implementation plan and its rollback plan for crisis without affecting the business.
• Monitored SQL and Zeke jobs for banking related processing.
• Build, – more... deploy and maintain the application
• Involved in Root cause analysis.
• Lead a team of 12 members.
• Experienced in converting DTS packages to SSIS packages.
• Used Microsoft visual source safe for configuration and release management
• Experienced in migrating 42 databases and its dependant 65 applications in banking and financial domains.
• Created parameterized reports, drilldown, ad-hoc reports, custom reports using SSRS (MSBI). – less