Join the Royal Tire Team!
Royal Tire is a leader in providing tire and related services to commercial and retail customers in the Upper Midwest, with approx. 300 employees and 25+business units. Our mission is to exceed the expectations of our guests, employees, and community every day.
We are seeking caring, optimistic, passionate, systems-driven candidates that want to contribute to our growth. We are now hiring for the position of COMMERCIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE. The selected candidate will be provided a training program that will help them to learn about Royal Tire and develop the necessary skills for the position. During the training program, the candidate will work at various Royal Tire locations. When the candidate successfully completes the training program, they will be assigned to a territory in the Metro area.
The Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for establishing customers, promoting and selling products, processing customer orders, and pick-up and delivery of tires. Must provide exceptional customer service on a consistent basis. Will use a company vehicle to make sales calls on a daily basis. May involve occasional overnights.
The qualified candidate must possess a two-year vocational school degree and at least two years commercial tire experience (or High School plus at least five years commercial tire experience). Must project a positive image of the company to customers, have the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external customers, have proven sales skills, be well-organized and able to handle multiple priorities. Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, the ability to lift up to 115 lbs, and the willingness to reside near the assigned sales territory. Must possess TIA certification or obtain certification within six months of hire.
We offer competitive pay with the ability to earn significant commissions as well as a comprehensive benefit package (including medical/dental insurance, paid time off, employee purchase program, 401k and more).
*THIS POSITION REQUIRES A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE AND A GOOD DRIVING RECORD. IF YOU CHOOSE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE NUMBER IN THE "MESSAGE" AREA. THANK YOU!
The Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling company products and services and maintaining customer relations with commercial customers in a professional and business-like fashion in assigned area of responsibility. This position will adhere to and promote the Royal Tire mission. He/she will operate within the confines of the core company values while contributing to the success of their functional team.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Treat all co-workers, customers, and vendors with dignity and respect.
2. Promotes and sells company products and services to existing and potential commercial customers in his/her designated territory.
3. Continued prospecting and growth in assigned territory, adding new business.
4. Maintains accurate and complete customer information and call records utilizing CRM software or other methods endorsed by the Sales Division.
5. Pick up and deliver tires and related products to customers including the proper paper work (hand-held printed receipts, invoices, etc).
6. Provides information and solutions to enhance our relationship with existing and potential customers (e.g. ISTI, fleet analysis, tire tracking).
7. Promote the mounted tire and route service programs to all accounts and prospects.
8. Meet or exceed Sales and Gross Profit goals established for designated sales area.
9. Maintains assigned vehicle and equipment in good working condition.
10. Assists credit department in the collection of accounts as needed.
11. Handles warranty situations with customer in a timely manner.
12. Completes all paperwork and forms accurately in relation to ordering, service and invoicing.
13. Keeps informed of current training to insure customers receive the best sales/service possible.
14. Promotes a positive image of Royal Tire, Inc. both during and after working hours.
15. Performs related work as required in a team atmosphere.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
16. Performs related work as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Public Contact-Approximately 75% of the time
Sitting-Approximately 80% of the time
Standing-Approximately 10% of the time
Walking-Approximately 10% of the time
Reach above shoulder level-Frequently
Lifting up to 115 pounds-Occasionally
Hearing normal conversation-Continuously
Sight, including near acuity-Continuously
Far acuity, depth perception, full field of vision and distinguishing colors-Occasionally