ROYAL Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
productive, serious, and fun work environment.
production associate (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJune 7, 2016
A typical day at work is average to me because every thing just about done there you will have to do anywhere to keep your job. Come on time, come prepared ready to work, positive mindset, do your job, help others and be a team worker and leader. Long but smooth 12 hour shift: repeat on daily basis. I learned to always stay positive even when random problems may come my way such as product fails or mistakes. Learned to keep calm in serious situations when the machinery goes down and bosses and supervisors crack down hard because they think we were lazy and tried to sabotaged the machines. Management was fair, sometimes I just think they could have listened to us workers to resolve some problems in the field because we are the workers, we know a lot about our job because we perform at it every day. My coworkers were awesome, understanding and worked as a team, built a bond together. To me that job was not hard at all, if anything the workers or supervisors may have made it hard if they came with a attitude or lazy momentum, by spreading negative energy. The most enjoyable part of the job was having fun challenges of speed and who can complete the task better.
benefits
Cons
short breaks for long shifts
Low scale projects company but very successful
civil engineer (Former Employee) –  AlexandriaFebruary 1, 2016
- Noraml working day
- i got lot of experience in treating with labors and workers scale, plus the consultation and technical departments
- Management was very helpful, although it's a low scale projects company.
-Co workers were nice
- Hardest part is working under pressure and extra time
enjoyable part is success and development.
it is a very nice place
secrtary in school (Current Employee) –  al rabeeh schoolJanuary 12, 2016
worked as secrtary in school it s a nice job and the peple there are very nice even my mangers they are very lovely .. am trying to find another job to increase my self and to improve my experience
scheduling nightmare
fabricator/installer (Former Employee) –  charleston, scMarch 6, 2012
very clear instructions on day to day work. scheduling was hecting and not doable(i.e. was given a list of yachts to tend to and what wasn't finished one day was moved to next while still having certain yachts set at certain times. very difficult to organize work correctly)
Pros
worked fast got to go home early
Cons
overlapping jobs
Small Woman Owned Business-economy influenced
Sr. Government Relations, Administration (Former Employee) –  Stilwell, KSFebruary 23, 2012
A very small family owned and operated business. Cozy atsmosphere. Fewer benefits due to size as well as growth potential.
Occasional get togethers - initiated by staff to enjoy snacking
briefly at lunch or in the morning. Monthly Birthday celebrations enjoying co-workers special days, company initiated.
Pros
smaller size, friendly group
Cons
benefits-no disability at all, difficult growth potential.
It was nice experience to work for celebrity and also good chalenge for me.
senior sous chef (Current Employee) –  Europe,New York,Aljska,Caribean,February 9, 2012
i got very experience where i learn lot of new things all new dishes from around the word and also had fun and meet lot of new people.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Cons
short breaks...