It's time to add someone to our team who is dedicated to making sure day-to-day administrative tasks are taken care of efficiently, reliably, and properly.
We're looking for someone who doesn't ask for work, but finds it. Someone who can scan the horizon, spot a need and fill it. Superb organizational and interpersonal skills are a must.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done recently:
- Answered questions about RPP via phone/email
- Talked to landlord to get an update on a minor repair
- Prepared and mailed legal documents from template
- Handled basic issues with outside vendors
- Pulled production numbers from a database
- Received UPS/FedEx deliveries & US mail
- Phoned seller to follow up on transaction status
- Picked up some office supplies
- Researched Oklahoma advertising alternatives
- Welcomed various people to the office
- Recorded deeds in appropriate counties
- Notified operator of change in ownership
Experience is important. We're looking for someone who has worked full time as an assistant to an executive with a very full schedule.
If this job sounds like something you'd love to do every day, we definitely want to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing your resume with "OMEA" (no quotes) somewhere in the subject line. Thanks!