ROZE ROOM HOSPICE

ROZE ROOM HOSPICE Employee Reviews

Very structured, room for advancement
Receptionist/ Administrative Support (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: raises, healthcare
I handled all calls coming in from all the offices the company had, ordered supplies, and marketing tools. Made all shipment, handled all creditcards and wand the administrative support for all branches.
Flexible schedule and great work environment with supportive staff
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee), Arcadia CaFebruary 5, 2014
Providing one on one personal care and support to the patient and their families.
Wonderful company to work for
CNA/HHA (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 30, 2012
Pros: working together as a team
Cons: short breaks
As an extern, the traveling was never boring. I've learned not to rush the patient or resident and dignity is always key.
Management team is always there when you need them most.
You work as a team not as an individual when you walk into a home setting.
The hardest part of the job was leaving and making sure the patient or resident was comfortable.
The interesting people & their stories
Terrible place to work
Sales / marketing (Former Employee), Sherman OaksSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: none.
Cons: too many to list. uncaring people--ironic, considering this is hospice.
The single worst job experience of my life . Managers were bullies. Environment was unsafe. When I questioned these practices, I was fired. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Their turnover rate is ridiculously high. Apparently I was the fifth person hired, then fired, in a 6 month period.
An Amazing Place to work
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee), Sherman Oaks, CAAugust 6, 2012
Pros: great management, fair
Cons: lots of driving
I worked here On Call for almost two years. The only reason I left was because I had got married and moved farther away. I would totally recommend this job to anyone who wants to work with an amazing group of people!
Great opportunity for new grad or nurse intrested in pallitive care concepts
Case Manager (Former Employee), wilshireJuly 6, 2012
Pros: great educational opportunity for education and application pain management principals
Cons: lots of traveling in the car if your not the road dog type it can be stressful
Roze room Hospice was a great employer I gained good nursing information/experience as a case manager. The owners are a family, and it was a great opportunity to become a partner/employee The hospice team concept, and appliation in practice is rewardig. This nurse will always have a great respect for Hospice managed care.