RPh on the Go

RPh on the Go Employer Reviews

Pharmacist job that allowed me to use my skills and experience.
Pharmacist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 26, 2014
Pharmacist job that allowed me to use my skills and experience.
Very supportive manager in tight job market/area
Pharmacist (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: benefits, clients appreciate your services
Cons: sometimes limited availability of assignments in a given area, other possibilities distant and impractical.
Assignments good when available. Staffing depends on the employer, so it's not an issue with RPhOTG, but their client employers. If they had adequate staff, they wouldn't need agency staff supplementation. Compensation level over the past 2 years, but OK for the area. Manager very supportive and helpful, both in finding and assessing possible placements – more... before proceeding.

Client employers & staff appreciate your being there, as it's most often to fill a staffing gap. Their jobs would be much harder without you. If they are very stressed, you may be subject to similar conditions, but need to remember you are the solution to their problem.

Nice to have an agency that offers benefits to its employees. – less
Excellent Temporary Pharmacist placement company
Temporary Pharmacist (Current Employee), Skokie, ILJanuary 1, 2014
Since signing-on with this company I have been given assignments at companies that would not have ever been possible. They have a large number of clients who need temporary pharmacist positions fulfilled. As a result it has been possible to get work in a difficult economy.
Comfortable work enviironment
EXECUTIVE PHARMACIST ON CALL (Current Employee), ILDecember 25, 2013
Typical days fairly busy filling 300 or more prescriptions per day. The staff was friendly and efficient. One of the most interesting thing I learned was addressing customers from different backgrounds. Over the years working at the store, I became serving customers and addressing their most pressing concerns. The hardest part of the job was dealing – more... with customers with such a varied background. However, this later became one of my strengths as time wore on. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing a customer leave with a smile on their face. – less
Great Place
Long-term Care Pharmacist (Current Employee), South CarolinaSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: work when you want
Cons: not enough days
Great Place to work. Want more hours. Great place to experience different types of pharmacy.
Sales, Sales, Sales
Recruiter (Former Employee), Skokie, ILSeptember 11, 2013
A typical day at work was working the phones to hit your call goals.
Fun, Positive Work Environment with Team Spirit
High Energy
Supportive Staff
Good for placement
Temporary for Hire Pharmacist (Former Employee), IllinoisMarch 22, 2013
Pros: a lot of employer relationships
Cons: tavel can be extensive
Able to show a variety of employers in a three month period. A lot of travel but worth it if you are looking for a new employer.
I am sent to cover for vacations, sick days, interim positions at retail/hospital/longterm facilities, Indian Health System.
Pharmacist (relief) (Current Employee), La Crosse, WIDecember 20, 2012
Pros: good pay, breaks, choice of work location, lodging, and occas. re-imbursement for mileage
Cons: work not always avail for a particular indiv's needs.
Great company to work with. I have been with this company for over 10 years and absolutely enjoy working with this company. Management is very helpful and supportive.
Good company
Pharmacist (Current Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CAJune 14, 2012
Pros: good experience in different environments
Cons: hours not guaranteed
I have been very satisfied so far with this company's organization. The company personnel are very responsive to all emails and phone calls. They are very communicative.
GREAT PLACE TO EMPLOYED BY!
pharmacist (Current Employee), Skokie, ILMay 7, 2012
RECRUITER IS EXCELLENT! WHEN POSITIONS AVAILIBLE I AM NOTIFIED WITHIN A GOOD TIME FRAME. WORKING CONDITIONS AT PLACES I AM SENT ARE ACCETABLE. FOR AN EMPLOYER WHO FINDS JOBS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO WORK ON A TEMPORARY SITUITION, I DO NOT THINK I COULD FIND A BETTER PLACE TO WORK.
Professionally speaking, I didn't feel safe working for this company. While working in the lower-volume pharmacies, I wasn't given any ancillary help.
Temporary pharmacist (Current Employee), Skokie, IlFebruary 22, 2012
Pros: good pay, great benefit package, the district scheduler is awesome!
I would not recommend this company to any pharmacist. I believe that your license is extremely jeopardized by the fact that ancillary help is thin to non-existant. All you need is a phone ringing, someone at the out-window, and another patient waiting to get a flu shot, and you've got major stress.