RPM Mortgage Employee Reviews

Fun environment
Closing (Former Employee) –  Alamo, CAMay 19, 2017
Family type setting. Why not? Everyone in the company is related. Overall fun but you will not be able to move up in the company unless you are related to someone.

Sales Team is treated like Queens and Kings. Great place to work in the capacity of sales!!
Productive and great place to work.
UNDERWRITING ASSISTANT/LOAN COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Alamo, CAApril 1, 2017
Productive and great place to work. Management is involved with employees and care. Supervisors are hands on with day to day productions with employees. Company provides celebrations for holidays and sends in pizza on last day of the month. Nice people! Work place is modern and up to date with technology. Hardest part of the job for me was commuting on average 1.25 hours each way to work. Most enjoyable part of the job, the people I worked with.
New company in the area-flexible and nice people to work with.
Disclosure Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, OHDecember 19, 2016
Office based in Lakewood, the National Operations Manager is an extremely smart and nice individual. I reported to a manager in California who was also very intelligent and a great trainer. My team's incoming volume dropped off significantly due to the winter season and layoffs for remote employees were necessary to watch company's bottom line.
Growing Company
Sr. Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CANovember 13, 2016
Very driven company to number 1 in the industry. hardest part of the job was closing FHA loans.

Co-workers were very helpful for any problem
Pros
Training Programs
Cons
no overtime
Great company to work for mortgages. But, not when your new to the industry
Production Partner (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 4, 2016
RPM was one of the best company I ever worked for. the only problem was that I was new to the mortgage industry and the branch didnt had resources or desire to train.
Pros
flexible work schedule with great benefits
Cons
work load is very demanding making it impossible not to take work home
Amazing experience
closing docs (Former Employee) –  Alamo, CAOctober 8, 2016
I worked with RPM Mortgage for only two months and they were the best 2 months I've experience. Even though it was a challenging job I was still able to manage and adapt. They treated me and every employee like a family and they are very welcoming.
Company is all about the Loan Officers
SENIOR UNDERWRITER II (Former Employee) –  Alamo, CAOctober 13, 2015
Company is ok, but the loan officers have all of the power even if it could cause problems after closing loans. Company does show appreciation to the employees when it has been a busy month.
Pros
can work remotely
Cons
lack of solid management staff
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, OregonSeptember 28, 2015
RPM Mortgage has some of the best people to work for and with. I was treated care and kindness throughout my employment. The upper management spends a great deal of time making sure their employees and happy and well treated.
Pros
People
Cons
non
Amazing team
Sr. Applications Analyst/ Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Alamo, caApril 16, 2015
Great family enivorment. We were more than a team andwe still are. i wish they had a position for me to return too. I left due to health reasons.
fun place to work
Senior Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alamo, CAFebruary 23, 2015
I enjoyed working at RPM Mortgage and learning new tasks. it was very unfortunate that my particular position was eliminated.
State of the art company
Certified Mortgage Planner (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAFebruary 13, 2015
RPM Mortgage was a place that enhanced the Professional image of it's staff and support staff. Their bank was very competitive which can only help in such a competitive industry. The management went out of their way to make sure the staff had all the tools available to them. Pricing was great, points were just as good. Fees were low.
Pros
State of the art company
Cons
nit picky at times
Great supportive company
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Worked just for a branch in Pleasanton so cannot comment on the company as a whole, but it was a great work environment at the branch that I was at.
Energetic fun workplace
Area Sales Manager/ Business Development (Current Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAJanuary 4, 2015
Supervise a team, including recruiters, branch managers, loan officers, processors, training managers and transaction coordinators.
Relationship building & maintenance.
Pros
free lunches
Company with amazing family sense and great work ethic
Jr. Processor/ Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 21, 2014
The management in this company is great and there is an amazing sense of family and trust. Everyone works wonderfully together and the support is always there.
productive
Loan Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAAugust 28, 2014
Good management team, down side loans took to long to fund. Management looked out for the best interest of its employees.
Mature Office Setting
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAAugust 10, 2014
Lovely office to work in. Amazing views and amazing people. Fast-paced work environment. Family oriented work place. Open line of communication with management.
Godd Company
Sr. Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Alamo, CAJune 27, 2014
Great Company to work for, Owners are wonderful people. I learned a lot and worked with some outstanding people
Good place to work with owners who care about their employees.
Customer Service Representative/Pre Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAFebruary 27, 2014
I overall really enjoyed working for RPM and would love to again in the future. I learned quite a few new things which have been beneficial. As for the training process, that was less then desirable. I had a co-worked scream at me for not understanding something. Most of the co-workers were good people to work with but there were quite a few challenging ones too.
My most enjoyable part of my job was learning new things, being able to work from home once in awhile and also having a fantastic manager.
Pros
work from home
I was only employed for one month
SR LOAN PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAFebruary 26, 2014
I enjoyed processing loans, but was asked to come back to my previous employer to underwrite
Highly dedicated and motivated to give great service
UNDERWRITER (Former Employee) –  Alamo, CaFebruary 6, 2014
Pulling reports on loans in process to determine which loans have priority and to review conditions. Assist the closing department with closing conditions and or trailing documentation.

Underwrite loans as assigned and review for approval all exceptions requests submitted. Pull due diligence reports i.e. CoreLogic, Lexis Nexis. Analyze 1040's and Corporate tax returns for any anomalies that warrant further investigation. Review appraisal to determine whether a desk or field review is needed.

Review credit and assets, communicate with Loan Officers to keep them informed of file status.

Additional tasks as the day progresses.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Slow submissions