RPM Mortgage

RPM Mortgage Employer Reviews

Mature Office Setting
Business Development (Former Employee), Campbell, CAAugust 10, 2014
Lovely office to work in. Amazing views and amazing people. Fast-paced work environment. Family oriented work place. Open line of communication with management.
Godd Company
Sr. Underwriter (Current Employee), Alamo, CAJune 27, 2014
Great Company to work for, Owners are wonderful people. I learned a lot and worked with some outstanding people
Good place to work with owners who care about their employees.
Customer Service Representative/Pre Underwriter (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: work from home
I overall really enjoyed working for RPM and would love to again in the future. I learned quite a few new things which have been beneficial. As for the training process, that was less then desirable. I had a co-worked scream at me for not understanding something. Most of the co-workers were good people to work with but there were quite a few challenging – more... ones too.
My most enjoyable part of my job was learning new things, being able to work from home once in awhile and also having a fantastic manager. – less
I was only employed for one month
SR LOAN PROCESSOR (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAFebruary 26, 2014
I enjoyed processing loans, but was asked to come back to my previous employer to underwrite
Highly dedicated and motivated to give great service
UNDERWRITER (Former Employee), Alamo, CaFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: slow submissions
Pulling reports on loans in process to determine which loans have priority and to review conditions. Assist the closing department with closing conditions and or trailing documentation.

Underwrite loans as assigned and review for approval all exceptions requests submitted. Pull due diligence reports i.e. CoreLogic, Lexis Nexis. Analyze 1040's and Corporate – more... tax returns for any anomalies that warrant further investigation. Review appraisal to determine whether a desk or field review is needed.

Review credit and assets, communicate with Loan Officers to keep them informed of file status.

Additional tasks as the day progresses. – less
Productive, Family-like work environment.
Mortgage Loan Coordinator/Assistant (Former Employee), Marina del Rey, CADecember 10, 2013
Pros: birthday, and holiday celebrations.
Cons: slow periods based on economy and increased mortgage rates
Great place to work. I learned a lot about the real estate and mortgage industry. Great management and a great team to work with, full of very driven and hardworking individuals. The hardest part of the job was market fluctuation, and going through slow periods when mortgage rates were less than desirable.
Productive and family oriented environment.
Loan Assistant (Current Employee), Encinitas, CAOctober 13, 2013
As a Loan Assistant I ensure the accuracy of each loan application. Making sure the initial disclosures are signed and in
the files, sending out any needed inquiry letters and address variance letters and verify paychecks, W2s, tax returns,
escrow instructions, title, purchase contracts etc are in the file. I assist both Loan Officers and the Sr. Processor
throughout – more... the process from origination to closing. – less
Great loans
Transaction Coordinator (Former Employee), Manhattan Beach, CAOctober 11, 2013
Pros: loan prorgrams for clients
Review loan applications, review income documentation, review tax returns, corporate returns. Structure loan programs, keep constant communication with clients, Real Estate agents, escrow officers & processing team.
Fast paced active office with professional ethics
Loan Office Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 29, 2013
At this office I was in charge of running loan transactions. All the resources and support was the best platform for this process.
Good environment. Many long-term employees.
Senior Underwriter (Former Employee), Alamo, CAAugust 7, 2013
Pros: nice people
Cons: lack of parking
Nice work environment. Not much training provided. Left to figure things out for yourself. Not much room for advancement as most management positions have been filled by long-term employees. Location is difficult as there is not enough parking for the amount of employees. Works space is difficult as no cube walls are provided. Everything is open and – more... very distracting. – less
Productive workplace
Senior Funder/Closer (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAAugust 20, 2012
Very Nice place to work love the donuts on Monday and bagels on friday.
There is no job security here and during your probation they can and usually will let you go for no reason at all.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAMarch 14, 2012
Cons: low pay for a lot of work and no job security.
Rpm mortgage is not a good place to work. The coworkers are nice but the HR department is a joke. I had jury duty and got a warning that I might get fired because I missed 2 days because of it. The reason I did end up being let go is because I was sick and in the hospital and they gave me a call while I was in the hospital that my position had been – more... terminated because I called in sick. I had a legitimate reason and was very sick and they fired me because of it. DO NOT WORK HERE! – less