RPM Employee Reviews in United States

done -negative, done, no hope for advancement, you'll get yelled at if you move up. very intimatading enviromnment
Internal Auditor at Receivables Performance Mgmt (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAFebruary 29, 2016
not much to say about a bad company. negative, negative, negative, negative, negative, negative, negative, you'll have to experience for yourself. I would not recommend for anyone young or old.
Pros
done
Cons
done
Excellent Company!
Consultant (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ILFebruary 25, 2016
All work done was on time and within budget!

Excellent Work environment with great teamwork.

I'd recommend RPM INC for any project(s).

Always excellent work and desires to exceed expectations.
Great Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAOctober 26, 2015
The managment takes pride in there properties and attempt to provide there support when needed. They are a small company with the support of a large company. Great group of folks.
it's alright
Collector (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WASeptember 20, 2015
bad hours, they don't know how to train. bosses are not helpful. co worker try to help but they don't know either. They are not the best company to work for
very very productive
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wernersville, PAAugust 15, 2015
I wrote and distributed payroll checks. I maintained daily records of personnel timesheets. I examined documents to verify corrections. I maintained an office filing system, requisition office supplies and materials. I scheduled all meetings and trainings for personnel. I interacted with officials from other State Agencies. I proofread correspondences and reports and assigned duties to other employees. I greeted all visitors and received all telephone calls. I maintained daily reports on all documents, transcribed dictation of correspondences and stenographic notes of all meetings and conferences in which my supervisor participated. I also responded to written and oral request for information for our clientele. Inventory Control kept and maintained database of parts, and customer service issues.
Intense and challenging work place with lots of perks and bousnes.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 4, 2015
Easy to get along with management and other employees. Management is always on the collection floor ready to assist at any time.
Do not work here will be sorry
FORMER DRIVER (Former Employee) –  ESSEX MDJuly 30, 2015
Manager does not care about employees dispatcher is and a hole will back stab you in a heart beat. Lies to corperate about what happens will not let you talk to them .Manager has an affair with pest contoll women in front of every body does not care. And on and on.
Pros
LOW PAY BAD MANAGEMENT
Cons
NONE
Great job and learning experience working here.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 16, 2015
This is a great company to work for, very well organized staff and very good building a pleasure to work for, and my tenants a great people get along well with them all and they all respect me as one of the managers.
Excellent Company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  las vegas nvAugust 25, 2014
Excellent Company. No loss of work constantly busy. Great management and technicians.
Great place to advance
warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAAugust 4, 2014
dedicated company, ability to grow is awesome, very diverse company, lifting 140 pounds of coffee beans, the work can help shape your body and better chances of becoming healthy.
Pros
lunch break is an hour while most jobs is 30 minutes
Cons
healthcare cost is expensive
fun and happy to go to work always
Computers repairs (Former Employee) –  Huron, OHJuly 18, 2014
A typical day is programming in html the website.
I learned how does properties preservation works.
Really cool manager happy and always makes jokes to keep a good ambiance at work I really miss him.
The hardest part of the job is whenever you to go to the properties to take away all things that people left in there houses.
The most enjoyable is whenever you move, I love to discover places.
cool place to to work great hrs
Senior Collector (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAMay 20, 2014
overall rpm is a great company to work for you may have issues everywhere you go, when issues do occur here you are allowed to get in a office a discuss matters that concern you with management or co workers...etc tough part of collections is still having to push for a payment from consumers that you know are in a hardship and cant pay there bills...the enjoyable part of the job is being in a position to help those in need if they are not able to pay there are times where i can make the bill affordable for the consumer and offer up a settlement to clear up the bill for less.
Pros
great scheudule
Cons
u can be sent home for performance on a slow day
Great caring Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  CAMay 14, 2014
Great company to work for. Really care about residents and employees.
Good!
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Cabot, ARMay 9, 2014
I have enjoyed RPM very much! Its a great job for anyone. I would recommend it to someone who is interested in this career field.
Sport
Designer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 19, 2014
Clients included Dish Network, Disney, The Olympic Games on NBC, ESPN Fantasy Sports,
fast
Collections officer (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAFebruary 22, 2014
good for many points of life. I have many good and bad memories, fast paced and kept the learning in myself and others.
keeps u busy
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 23, 2013
I learned how to trim the right amount of flash off the parts how to fix the machine if it breaks down. to pack parts in the right box with the right label. all I can say is management look out for who the want to look for. rpm wasn't hard at all
fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, KSNovember 7, 2013
very good company to run, always something differant, goal was to see that there was continuous inprovement on all projects, see that every one were well informed and understand goals, gained a great circle of friends.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
slow in the winter
Fun Office environment
Administrative/Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAAugust 30, 2013
Fun job with exciting event planning. Downside was the business moved out of state.
Pros
fun job, exciting events, cool boss
Cons
business relocated
....
Property Management Self-employed (Former Employee) –  Wauchope, NSWMarch 25, 2013
self employed cant complain •management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job