RR Donnelley Employee Review

View all RR Donnelley reviews

Management issues
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 2, 2014
This used to be a good place to work. The management is new at the Houston plant and they are making changes that don't allow production/csr staff to comply and get their job done. I have never worked anywhere that the management made my job so difficult to complete. I'm good at what I do and move work quickly, but my hands are tied so often that job become rushes while I wait for every approval to move forward. I am financially maxed out in my work category and have not been moved up to the next level. They say I'm great, but show me little respect in this area. There are definite issues, but they are not really doing anything about it. They are letting good employees leave and nobody is "getting it". I do love my sales people and most of the production staff - they are good people to work with.
Pros
It's the largest printing company in the world.
Cons
I'm good at what I do, I need to be allowed to do it.

Other RR Donnelley Employee Reviews

Upbeat team environment and opportunities to grow within the company
Project Management Intern (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTJanuary 18, 2018
I enjoyed working at RR Donnelley. I am completing an internship as a Project Manager, and it has been a rewarding experience that has given me valuable experience for future career opportunities. RR Donnelley has great managers who care about your career development.
Pros
Pays well, time off perks, cafeteria
Cons
Not a lot of job openings
Productive and fun workplace
Senior Analyst Medical Underwriter (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 18, 2018
Promoted three times. I was assigned to handle a team. Nice workplace. The hardest part of my job as a team leader was to designate work on each team member. But I am enjoying most of the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RR Donnelley. Our community is ready to answer.