Pros: good work
Cons: free food
• Answered telephone calls and responded to inquiries.
• Assisted in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition Baked, roasted, broiled, and steamed meats, ﬁsh, vegetables, and other foods.
• Assisted diners with obtaining food from bufet/serving table as needed.
• Checked temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, and heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
• Cleaned and inspected galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas
• Cleaned and organized eating, service, and kitchen areas.
• Cleaned and sterilized equipment and facilities.
• Cleaned garbage cans with water or steam