Rs Eden Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Very supportive staff and very interesting people
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 19, 2015
The staff and management are very supportive and friendly. I've learned a lot from both the people living there and the staff, most of which includes how to de-escalate situations and approaching more delicate matters revolving around housing and following the lease agreements. Otherwise, I've learned a lot about the different situations that people have been in and seeing them trying to get back on their feet is a major bonus!
great staff
Caretaker (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 7, 2015
Lots of good regular costumers.Fast pace great boss and co workers
Pay roll Training in younger youth. worked there for 8 years got layed
off. I still care take for RS eden i clean the offices hallways and turn over 12 units when vacant i also take care of the out side grounds
Pros
Free food and coffee
Cons
had to always close
Fun place to work
Reentry Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 22, 2015
I enjory providing service to clients, and it's rewarding to see them do well in the program. My co-workers are amazing and very helpful.
Was a great place to work
Field Surveillance Officer (Former Employee) –  Watchguard - MinneapolisFebruary 26, 2014
My job was to monitor clients who were on electronic home and alcohol monitoring. A typical day consisted of me visiting a portion of an average of 60+ clients on my caseload. I would verify the hours that they were gone from the house - for work, grocery shopping, professional appts, etc. Collection of urine samples to assure compliance with remaining drug free. I would also conduct orientations once a week for a group of new clients entering the program.

At one time, management was great. My boss was organized, supportive and knowledgeable. Once this particular boss left, the person who took this position had no knowledge of the most basic services we offered. It became very unorganized and the company eventually lost their biggest contract to another company.

My coworkers were amazing - helpful and supportive. Excellent communication as well.

The hardest part of the job was the unknown of what was going to happen in a client's home when I was visiting. I performed these visits alone and sometimes at night and when they've been drinking.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility of working my own hours, meeting new and interesting people, and having great coworkers.
poorly managed company
Watchguard (Current Employee) –  State of MinnesotaDecember 12, 2013
The coworkers at rs eden are ok but the overall management has been very lacking.
RS Eden
Field Surveillance Officer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 28, 2013
• Case management for out of county clients on pre trail and sentenced monitoring.
• Installing monitoring equipment and training clients on proper use and program rules
• Submitting violation and termination reports to Probation and Case Managers.
• Responding to after hour violations and contacting appropriate personnel.
• Acting as liaison with referring agencies.
• Ensuring program compliance and making decisions to deal with technical problems or rule violations. Analyze client incident reports and implement corrective measures as required.
• Collecting all program fees, arranging weekly payment plans, making business deposits, and providing appropriate paperwork and collections summaries.
Pros
Cons
Exciting and challenging career.
Crew Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 18, 2013
I enjoy providing service to the community while working with clients, its rewarding to see the outcomes and the productivity of each project.
Cons
working weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rs Eden. Our community is ready to answer.

Rs Eden Reviews by Location