RSI Employee Reviews in United States

excellent management
cleaning (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCApril 2, 2016
way too long of hours to work life around. great management and leadership abilities. the same work everyday and ability to grow in the company.
Pros
great pay
fun place to work
Inert entry technician (Former Employee) –  Alvin, TXJune 6, 2016
Made entry in to the vessel's and vacuumed all of the material out,and then loaded the vessel back with new material.Did all of the inspections and installed all of the trays
Pros
I learned a lot from this company
Cons
they were not very safe
Great
Construction Worker/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Chino, CAAugust 18, 2016
Different job sites, learned new things , great superiors who showed employees new things and help them improve their way of working. Always cared about their employees safety
Very productive work Place
Setup Gluer (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCMarch 8, 2016
Build Kitchen Cabinets and the team I worked on was the fasted and most experienced work group where when we were to build 60 units an hour, we normally build betrween 70 and 80 Units an hour, very fast paced and no appreciaton, I am by no means Pregidous but It seemed you would get further in the company if you were of hispanic origin. I did not like the job
Pros
we were fast
Cons
radically underpaid
Reset Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tumwater, WAJanuary 7, 2016
A merchandising reset is the large-scale rearrangement of a store's products. The product manufacturers, or the third-party merchandisers they hire, must stock or restock product according to a new plan. This may necessitate tearing down and rebuilding whole sections of the store; the merchandiser must be able to follow a planogram, schematic, or diagram, of the new shelf or display. Resets can be quite large and complex, and completing them successfully requires merchandisers to be able to complete the work on schedule and according to plan.
Cons
Travel and Out of Pocket costs.
not good work place
ASSEMBLER, LOADER, ASSEMBLY LINE (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 14, 2016
treat employs in a bad way they need to be watched they dont give out any raises all the main bosses are all just joking around and not trying to make there team
this was a great company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 27, 2016
to bad the contract ended because the company was great the pay was good the people were always helpful in anything needed the hours were great
productivity of cabinets
jooger (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 22, 2016
it was a produce line an the were from anywhere to two too eight people working together putting the cabinets together we work 10 to 11 hour shifts during the week and 8 to 9 hour shifts on the weekends
Solid Company has provided me with long stable employment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairless HillsFebruary 27, 2015
Reilly Sweeping is a solid company and has grown substantially over the years. The owners and management here are hands on. They provide “one on one” training on equipment operation, benefits, 401k, etc. I have worked here for many years alongside many other long time employees. It’s a great place to work and I have made a good living here for me and my family.
Amazing school with amazing staff!
Director of Student Operations (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 2, 2015
It was my great honor to work at RSI. I enjoyed the students, the staff and my fellow managers.

I had the opportunity to work in Admissions, Student Services, Career Service and the Business Office. I learned a lot about how a school operates and relies on each department to be successful.

RSI is a great place to go to school and provided me a wonderful opportunity to grow as a manager and director.
Rsi/medic 1
Emergency Medical Technician (Current Employee) –  Irwindale, CAMarch 19, 2015
RSI/Medic1 was an amazing company to work for. The overall environment was great, everyone was friendly, management was very professional and there was many opportunities for growth.
Pros
benefits, friendly staff
Cons
company did away with 24 hour shifts
face pace environment
Carpenter/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Buda, TXApril 23, 2015
It is a good job but it is a temporary job. I need a job with benefits for myself and family.
the hardest part of my job is that I am always being moved around and don't get enough training on my job. Every day it is different when I come in to work
Cons
need more on the job training
Staffing Agency
Traveling Staff Technologist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 18, 2014
Very supportive, excellent benefits, good knowledge about work sides. Staffing agency would place whenever shortage for Nuclear Medicine Technologist. Always on time with updates. Negotiating $ per hr is a very strong site of this company. RSI share excellence in ethics, professionalism and technical skill of employees.
Pros
excellent management
Cons
no contracts
We had a softball team that was consistently poor but we had a great time
President/CEO (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 21, 2015
My day usually started at 8:00 in the morning with a brief production meeting, followed by checking on the managers on the floor to see what challenges the day might hold.

Speaking with key customers and Representatives to see what they thought might be coming up as well as talking with the sales force to see what challenges they might be experiences.

The field of commercial HVAC manufacturing and distribution is rife with people that try to back-charge the manufacturer for everything they feel is not exactly perfect or on time to a particular job site. So i would have to be very diligent in every aspect of my job to see that we did not fall into commercial traps.

My day usually ended at 6:00 to 7:00 long after the factory was closed. I would leave and be the last to lock up the building and parking gate. It was an exciting job but one that was a high burn out career.

I sold the company in 2014 to a Canadian firm, for a handsome profit. They approached me after they had seen some of the excellent work we had done.
Pros
We had monthly pizza parties and birthday cake at lunch for everybody within a week.
Cons
We had fair breaks and were a non union shop as our pay was good.
management
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCNovember 15, 2015
I don't think management was very thorough with the directions at times, but after clarification it was clear. I do think with more management training this company will be even better in the future.
co-workers were nice
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee) –  Dacula, GADecember 31, 2012
first one to work to set up lights around the perimeter of the yard. then i would check the rail cars for damage and cut the seal off the tops of the cars. then fill out the paper work for each car making sure the numbers for the cars and the seals were correct. By then the other employees would be there and we would set up the pumps to the rail cars and then start loading trucks with ethanol as the came to the yard.
Cons
no benefits. no breaks
Living Skills Counselor (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MNOctober 15, 2015
Was a poorly management people service system that was working on getting back on track. I had had multiple times of last second shift changes and lack of knowledge as to shift guide lines and structure.
Pros
Could be directive
Cons
Lost track of direction and had random times of lack of control
Great Work Environment
Admissions Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2012
RSI is is a wonderful place to work at. It is laid back, the people are nice, and it is usually busy. There are fun events multiple times a year like potlucks and team building events.
Pros
great environment, good benefits
Cons
not a great place for advancement, not very stable - lots of turnover
Fast Paced, fun place to work
Office (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 4, 2015
Although, RSI is deemed slightly dysfuntional at times, it is a fun, productive, creative, fast paced place to work.This company has huge potential in the industry and I predict great things for its future
Pros
Fantastic company & great co workers
Cons
At times, there was unclear communication when direct questions were asked
Productive and Professional work place
Teacher's aide (Current Employee) –  Duluth, MNNovember 4, 2015
Its a fun and safe environment to work at. I cook and clean and aide in daily life for handicapped clients. Pass medication and certified in CPR and CPI.