RtVision provides innovate, web-based solutions, supporting local government agencies. We are searching for a software engineer to design and develop web-front and back-end database driven applications. Our solutions offer data collaboration, mobility and security.
The successful candidate will have:
- Passion for technology with strong team work ethic
- Participate in design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain websites or Internet applications involving a variety of programming languages.
- Design efficient, scalable solutions with effective user interfaces
- Write and maintain unit design documentation and unit tests
- Troubleshoot to diagnose problems
- Modify, repair, or expand existing applications to correct errors, increase efficiency, upgrade interfaces, or improve performance.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience and two to four years programming experience designing and developing dynamic database driven web applications, good design principles, and an understanding of software testing. Mobile platform development knowledge and/or experience with one or more of the following: Android, iOS, Mobile Windows systems a plus.
GIS, Gentoo, and Security experience is a plus.
RtVision is centrally located in Little Falls, MN, and offers a competitive benefit package.