RTC

RTC Employer Reviews

Great Learning Environment
Account Planning Intern (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 19, 2014
A very hands on experience for interns. You have the opportunities to work for real clients and real work to understand and learn the business.
A great government job!
Legal Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), Valley Forge, PANovember 26, 2013
Pros: security of a government job, great pay and benefits, alway plenty of work.
Cons: closed due to government mandate - was a temporary agency.
The RTC was a secure job and I was always very busy. I processed many legal invoices to help resolve the failed savings and loan crisis in order to liquidate assets.
POOR Management..mad I can't speak spanish?
whatever they tried to give me in the warehouse. (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILSeptember 25, 2013
I was hired there from a temp and tried by best to understand the employees and management. I made a comment to the management stating that it wasn't fair for everyone there to ASSUME I spoke spanish and walk away after "training". Standing around trying to figure out what to do, I was wasting my time and when I went to management, to mention that I DO NOT speak Spanish and that I would like to try an office position (I have experience), he said he will see what he can do and then I got a call stating "it wasn't working out". Some company huh? So because I look hispanic I must speak their language too??????????????
RTC has given me the opportunity to gather real world experience for a new career path.
Sustainability Committee Chairman (Former Employee), Renton, WA. 98056-4123July 18, 2013
Pros: great education received
Cons: great question, i am going to have to come back this one.
I was able to challenged myself on a daily basis. As a student I was proactively involved in the student government. I created and introduced the Sustainability Committee. This committee was responsible for researching the sustainability efforts of other U.S. colleges and implementing proposals or plans in order to shift general campus views on sustainable products and technology. I introduced agenda items such as kinetic energy tiles to operate the low-wattage needs around campus. Planting fruit trees and/or bushes around the campus that would not only benefit students but also create revenue streams for the culinary program. Vacuum trash receptacles to reduce the growing trash issues around campus. I was also a member of the Student Success Committee. As a member of this committee I introduced agenda items such as an online scholar-ship locator, student pantry for starving students, and off-site parking with shuttle bus transport to deal with the shortages of on campus parking. I held one of the two available student-seats on the Facilities Council. The Facilities Council dealt with budgets, labor-contracted work, five year planning, implementing visible technology and maintenance changes around campus.

By actively participating as a student, I have met and worked along side some talented individuals. From Students to instructors and other staff members. Interacting with all of these individuals on a daily basis has given me greater knowledge of real world problem solving. I continue to hold onto the mind-set that there are no problems, only solutions!

I have to say the – more... hardest part of being a pro-active student, at times, had to be coming to terms with the rejection of innovative ideas. Learning how to introduce new ways of thinking, without rocking the boat that is holding onto the traditional ways of doing things. It has reinforced that groups of people do not always see the same vision or way of getting there, but that there is an ability for compromises to be made that often lead to win/win solutions in the end, – less
Friendly and growth opportunity
Legrand & LEONI infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee), TehrānNovember 9, 2014
we were design and implement passive and active network for buildings and DataCenters.
fun workplace
chef (Current Employee), new delhiSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: cooperating staff
Cons: no food for staff
a good place to work

learned handling pressure handling orders
gezellig bedrijf
Medewerker callcenter (Former Employee), RotterdamFebruary 9, 2014
Had een fijne baan bij dit bedrijf,
Veel klantencontact.
Vond het jammer dat er door een fusie banen geschrapt werden waaronder die van mij.
Muy buena relación interpersonal, mala remuneración
Delegado responsable de Zona Sur España (Former Employee), BarcelonaJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: mi relación con gerencia y dirección
Cons: poco profesionalismo
Excesiva carga laboral. Ningún recurso disponible por parte de la empresa. Respuestas tardías a problemas de los clientes. Siempre se puede mejorar. La calidad es el arma mas eficaz a la hora de conservar un cliente. La Dirección debe de ejecutar las tareas y verificar que se cumplan. Mis colegas, muy importantes como colaboradores de equipo. Admitir los errores. La satisfacción del trabajo bien hecho.

About RTC

For 20 years The RTC Group has focused its attention on providing the most efficient, cost-effective tools for sales and marketing – Read more